Samson's Suicide Squad

a topic in Clans, Guilds, and Organizations, a part of the RPG forum.

So you have an IC organization that you'd like to have a private discussion forum for? This is the place for such things.

Samson's Suicide Squad

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Patcharoo on Sat May 05, 2012 10:26 pm

"These are a list of recruits we have selected to be a part of the new 'Suicide Squad'," the general said, watching from behind his desk.

Lieutenant Samson was looking ill as he scanned the list. "Sir, with all due respect sir, my names on this list."

"That's right, Samson. You're going to be leading the suicide squad. You will be expected to train and prepare them for their military services, no matter how brief they may be. You are dismissed."

------------

This is the introduction to a roleplay about people who ended up in a Samson's Suicide Squad for whatever reason. They may be utter failures. They may be intolerable. They may have just pissed off a superior officer. But they're here. And they are sent on the most dangerous missions.

This RP acts as a prelude, a Chapter Zero to the story of the character in the MV. They are timelocked into the plot until you want them out of it, at which point they retire from the military and Samson's Suicide Squad. No one is allowed back in once they're gone.

------------

Members of Samson's Suicide Squad
Rescha Graves: Serving
Patchi Boy: Complete/Serving
Some Asshole: Serving
Bryanne Shields: Serving
Seth Krono: Serving (Is this guy a commy or what the fuck?)
Kamala Ainsley: Serving
Treia Bracken: Serving
Ichiro Takashi: Serving
Hunter Blackburn: Serving
Gabriel Santos: Serving
Last edited by Patcharoo on Tue May 22, 2012 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Circ wrote:When I first joined RolePlayGateway, it was a place where positive conflict fostered creativity and friendships were formed rather than cliques. Honesty and transparency were valued, new people were incorporated into the community rather than judged based on what style of writing they preferred, and despite the youthfulness and zeal of the population there prevailed a reasonable degree of common sense.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Patcharoo
Overdecorated
Overdecorated
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Millionaire Arc Warden Beta Tester Contributor Group Theory Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Samson's Suicide Squad

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Patcharoo on Mon May 07, 2012 10:52 pm

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Patcharoo
Overdecorated
Overdecorated
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Millionaire Arc Warden Beta Tester Contributor Group Theory Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Patcharoo on Fri May 11, 2012 10:52 am

They were woken up at five o'clock, forced into clothes and onto the chopper. There were quite a few of them now, from Ruskie to Rescha. Only Kamala wasn't with them. And Samson looked utterly furious. He was in sunglasses, probably to hide the sheer anger that was hidden in them. The flight was two hours and it took them to a desert, leaving them to land at a reasonably sized building. It was hot. It was dry. It was horrible.

They were lead away, to one side of the building, lined up against it, at which point Samson completely lost it.

"Is this what I'm actually dealing with?!" he screamed, "Are you soldiers or are you children?!"

"For those of you that don't know, there are two facts. One, Kamala ran away with Rescha, an injured squad member. Why? I don't know. Nobody is telling me shit. Two, you are a part of a suicide squad. Samson's Suicide Squad. Due to low test scores, ineptitude, attitude or pissing off someone you shouldn't you are now in my unit. And I am going to establish the rules right now. Rule one. You are all worthless. You are all meaningless pieces of shit. You are here because you fucked up. I will not hear of anyone talking down on anyone else anymore. Rank does not matter. Skill does not matter. You are in this squad together and if you don't work together, you will die together."

"Rule two. You only have to serve for six shitty fucking months, during which time I expect your god damn best. No fucking around like your back in kindergarten. When that six months is up, I will not give a damn if you decide to leave."

"Rule three. You are in Samson's Suicide Squad, but so am I. I am doing my god damn best to protect you and prepare you for combat. I will not send you on something I don't think you can handle. You also signed up to the fucking- - -military!" He paused. "Except Rescha." But to continue... "There is a certain amount of danger to be expected when you join the army! If god help me you didn't think you would be shot at during your employment I will not dignify you with words. If you don't want to be shot at, and want to put your squadmates lives on the line instead of serving your country as you signed up for, I have an alternative."

"Rule four. Anyone caught bitching about their squad mates, the nature of our squad or any of the missions will be forcefully given the alternative. We are currently two hours by helicopter away from the nearest next sign of civilisation. In summer, the temperatures can get well over 110 degrees. You will be forced to stand guard over this site, which has at its highest point seen seven scientists and excavation staff. It will be hot. It will be mind-numbing. And it will, above all else, be safe."

"Rule one, you are all equal. Start acting like it. Rule two, serve your fucking best while you're here. Rule three, I am watching all of your backs. Show respect. Rule four, if you can't handle being in my squad, you have an alternative."

"Now for all of you sorry maggots who are willing to shut up, sit down, take the god damn missions and training as it comes and actually try to work together, come with me to my helicopter. Anyone who wants to lick their wounds, cry, let their friends and team members die for them, can stay. And stay for six months. Better to find out who's fucking around now so I don't have to deal with it when lives are on the line."

And with that he turned and went for the helicopter.

Patcharoo
Overdecorated
Overdecorated
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Patcharoo on Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:50 am

Patcharoo
Overdecorated
Overdecorated
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!