Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

San Forêt

San Forêt

a part of “San Forêt”, a fictional universe by JacksColdSweat.

Welcome to the Academia di San Forêt, a preparatory school for all the future espionage agents of the world. Enjoy your stay.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “San Forêt”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

San Forêt

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:16 pm

Hey! So you can reserve characters here or feel free to ask any questions or jazz. The character sheet should be up soon but Verix is a knub, so sorry about that!
Also excuse any typos, it's like 3 am where I am now lol
Thanks!
And the lies we said at breakfast,
Won't match the lies we had for lunch.
And the lies we told for dinner, yeah for dinner,
They're the tallest of the bunch.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JacksColdSweat
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: San Forêt

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:30 pm

Hey you, lovely RP you have here! I was about to make an edit for Orion but I knew I had to join your roleplay. I'd like to reserve two characters please.

First I'd like to reserve a combatant, the FC is going to be Marie Avgeropoulos. Her color is going to be #93766c. Her weakest subject is going to be Etiquette and Culture.

My second is going to be a techie, his FC is going to be Kim Myung-soo. His color is going to be #678b98. His weakest subject is going to be Combat and Weaponry.

(I hope it's okay I made the circle images myself. You can use other ones if you don't like the ones I did, of course (:

-->I honestly can't remember the last spy related content I read, so I wouldn't be able to answer >< I apologize in advance for that<--

"Aunque duela, llega el momento donde se debe
dejar que todo siga su camino, donde es mejor
no forzar nada. Donde se tiene que entender que
aunque con tanta fuerza se desee, hay cosas que
sencillamente jamás serán."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fivehours on Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:21 pm

I'm the next to board the "coming from Orion" train! I got sucked in by the interesting storyline, beautiful coding, and talented roleplayers already signed up. Plus, I had Emmie playing devil's advocate with me! Curse that wonderful woman... Anyways, I was hoping to reserve a female combatant with the FC of Park Choa:

I had a really tough time choosing between Covert Ops and Combat, but I finally decided on Combat. I'm hoping to do a "cute but deadly" thing with her, so I hope that's alright! I'll be using the hexcode #b07d91 and her weakness will also be Etiquette and Culture.

* Oh man... I'm a huge fan of Get Smart.
Last edited by fivehours on Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fivehours
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:43 pm

I have a fair few RPs going on right now... but this was too awesome-sounding to resist!

May I please reserve a female spot?
The first'll be a reconnaissance agent with the face claim Lee Ji Eun. Her dialogue color is going to be #c8c1e0, I think. Her weakest subject is going to be technology.

I'm actually considering taking another spot two, either a covert ops or a combatant, but I'll see how I go with my first character, timewise. :)
Kingsman: The Secret Service.
Last edited by rubytuesday on Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rubytuesday
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:56 pm

This looks amazing! May I reserve a covert ops gal?

Face Claim : Chloe Bennet
Hex color : #EEDD82
Weakest Point : Combat and Weaponry
The most recent spy related thing I've seen is the Melissa McCarthy movie Spy

.euphoria.
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:57 pm

Jack you should probably fix this lol

In transparent text ([color=transparent]), please tell me the last spy-related content you watched/read/played. Thanks!!

Anyway, if possible can I reserve a combat spot (their weakness being etiquette and culture) with the FC: Daniel Padilla? My hex code would be #2554C7

Latest spy-related thing I've seen is a Japanese movie called "Joker Game" which is basically set in like WWII where the main character has to steal the "black note" :3 Very entertaining

EDIT: here's an edited image for the reserve as I basically just realized how to do it LOL

Last edited by ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy World Builder Builder Inspiration Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ☿Urania☿ on Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:04 pm

Well then I'm going to go ahead and sit in the back of this train. I really liked this idea for a roleplay I'm totally in! Let's see . . . thinking back to it wasn't The Tourist a spy-ish movie? Elise did go undercover for a little during the movie . . . does that consider to be spy-ish? If not then SALT was the last spy movie I watched :)

Heh, I like to reserve a female techie with the face claim of Hayley Kiyoko. Hex will be #DEB887 and her weakest major will be Disguise and Theater.

☿Urania☿
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katyisaladybug on Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:47 pm

@JacksColdSweat Dude. Oh my god. This may be the best roleplay you have created so far. And you've already created some amazing roleplays. Anyways, I'd like to reserve a covert ops female with her weakest major being technology. Her FC would be Rooney Mara.
Her font code will be #15317E. Hopefully I'm not missing anything. (Edit: OR AM I) Thank you much! ^-^

Oh god, I can't remember the last spy related thing i've seen...maybe the movie poster for the new James Bond movie I saw yesterday? Does Antman count? It was kind of a heist movie. If Antman counts, I'm saying Antman.

R.I.P. Antony.

katyisaladybug
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby uniquest on Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:06 am

I'm loving this roleplay, layout and everything. I think I might just have to join. :) Sign me up to reserve a techie with my buddy Alfred Enoch. His weakness will be Combat and Weaponry. He's not exceedingly well with those defense mechanisms.(hex code- #BAD9DB .. hex code will change. Just a heads up)

... Just to help you out a bit with this roleplay sign me up to reserve another. I'll be using via faceclaim Kat Dennings. Her position will be with the Covert Ops. And her common weakness will be Technology of course. (hex code- #EBD6B7 .. again, the hex code will change. Just a heads up)

** The circular images are sized at 230x230, but it looks to me that you've used 250x250. Sorry, I barely realized as I posted them. You are able to change the images. I don't mind. :) **
"originality is dead."

uniquest
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:54 am

Jack, lovely idea for a roleplay and the coding is wonderful (;) ;P lulz).

At the moment I'd like to reserve a female techie, her FC is currently Gia Mantegna Lindsey Morgan. Her hex colour will be #a1719c. Her weakest subject is going to be Combat and Weaponry.

I'll make a character icon in a tick, just want to be absolutely sure of my FC first :)
    Edit: Definitely going with Gia as I can't see anyone else fitting my quirky, crazy, nerd girl.
    Sorry, I'm so indecisive and will be changing to Lindsey Morgan. I'll change the FC in a new post.
    Almost forgot the password. How lame am I?! The last spy related thing I watched was actually the movie 'Spy'. Which was hilarious. Melissa McCarthy and Miranda Hart are so great.
Last edited by Cloud on Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:17 am, edited 3 times in total.

Cloud
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verix on Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:10 am

Ay~ Nice to see all of you here. Anyway the CS will be up in uno momento. I DELTED A LOT OF BY ACCIDENT EARLIER. CRIES.
Perhaps

Verix
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:57 am

Hey, guys! Ahh, it's great to see the response this is getting so far! And all you guys coming over from Orion, I know we'll have a great time ;)

Emmie, Hey! Great to see you again, and you are definitely reserved. And I love the circle images you used, thank you so much for starting the trend of making my life easier xD

fivehours, Psshh, I know whatever character you come up with is gonna be amazing, so you always have free reign to do whatever. I'll put her in now!

RubyTuesday, Sounds good, you're reserved!

BleedingLover, Yep, I'll put you down now!

Eva, Oh! I know that looks like I messed up, haha, but that was actually meant to be directions on how to make the text transparent xD Last time I tried that, I was getting like white text and stuff, so I figured I'd help out the people who were a little lost lol. And you're definitely in! u know ily ;D

Urania, No problem!

katyisaladybug, Thank you so much! Like I said, so much of the credit has to go to Cloud for things though, haha. But yep, I'll put you in!

uniquest, You've missed something, so if you could go over the rules real quick, that'd be lovely! Otherwise I am more than happy to reserve you!

Cloud, Oh yeah, I know. Honestly, the coding was just a stroke of genius. Don't know how I came up with it. Seriously though, haha, thank you so much for letting me use it! At any rate, you're definitely in! (p.s. i am totally working on kirsten's post right now)

@verix, ur a knub

JacksColdSweat
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verix on Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:12 am

wow, so everyone gets nice praise but me. ; w ; I need affection, give it to me.

Verix
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:32 am

@Jack: OMG I can't believe I misread that xD I'm such a bad spy :P

@Verix: no you don't

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy World Builder Builder Inspiration Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:35 am

Jack, I'm sure you would have come up with something equally as pretty if not better! ;) (Also looking forward to Kirsten's post, thank you)

Sorry for the trouble, but after being super indecisive and hard to please when picking my FC (fivehours knows how terrible I am) I think I'm finally settled and I'd like to change my FC to Lindsey Morgan (Techie, weakness Combat & Weaponry). Please and thank you :)

Cloud
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:37 am

no verix bc ur a lil nubbin.

Eva, No, haha, no worries! I totally get how it looks like I messed it up (especially considering how often I mess things up >.>)

EDIT: Cloud, Lmao, no, no, it's no problem. I'm hella bad at FCs too, so I totally understand. (I am doing it on my phone again, aha, so it 'll be up after I get back from lunch!)

JacksColdSweat
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CelestialFawn on Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:59 am

Can I please reserve a female field agent with the face claim of Halsey?

CelestialFawn
Member for 8 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxMCxMIKEYxx on Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:11 am

Mikey in the housee! -drops mike-

Sorry I'm lame.

Sweet roleplay you have here.. o ^ o I'm a bit of a spy myself..

I'd like to reserve a female reconnaissance agent with the FC being; Cora Keegan!

The last spy movie I watched was RED? Does that count? Or if Avengers counts I watch that ALL the time.. But yeh red, retired, extremely, dangerous. Gosh It's a hilarious movie.

Her weaknesses would probably be techie things, also sorry, everyone knows how to edit their images except me... ; ^ ;

dialoge colour = #BFBFFF
Last edited by xxMCxMIKEYxx on Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

xxMCxMIKEYxx
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby uniquest on Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:05 am

JacksColdSweat wrote:...
uniquest, You've missed something, so if you could go over the rules real quick, that'd be lovely! Otherwise I am more than happy to reserve you!

Oh! How could I miss that? Anyhow.. does the Minions movie count? That was the last spy movie I watched. I guess it would count as a spy movie.. xD Wait, no does Mall Cop 2 count? O.o .. that was a good movie xD

uniquest
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maccotango on Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:02 pm

yooo hi guys :'D /waves

I'd like to reserve a male recon agent. FC is Marvin Sheckler, and his weakest subject would be Disguise and Theater.
      #20384e for his hex code, but it might be subject to change ; w ;
      there was some james bond movie playing on the tv in my hotel room the other night
      I wasn't really paying attention because I was half asleep LOL

maccotango
Designer
Member for 9 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Beta Tester Arc Warden Storyteller Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!