Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Sanctum Prime

Sanctum Prime

a part of “Sanctum Prime”, a fictional universe by SkyRight.

Heroes and adventurers from the five united kingdoms of Acropolis come together in search for Sanctum Prime, a power said to be able to grant any wish.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sanctum Prime”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Sanctum Prime

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyRight on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:55 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Sanctum Prime"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SkyRight
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Sanctum Prime

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pichu-Chan on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:51 am

I know you said that our characters can be from any of the five kingdoms, but would making a character from Nightfall be allowed? Or perhaps one that has come from there but doesn't live there anymore, instead taking a residence in one of the other kingdoms?
Happiness has a tiny sorrow to it, wherein we always realize
For the first time that it was happiness once we part with it
I'm sure we can still make it even now, so
I have only one wish

- Kurosu Katsuhiko/Meg Rock/Nakagawa Shouko/Gurren Lagann - Happily Ever After

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pichu-Chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyRight on Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:24 am

Your character can come from Nightfall, but if they didn't defect or otherwise abandon their kingdom, they'll probably be enemies with the other characters.

SkyRight
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:00 pm

How about a character from another kingdom outside of Acropolis who had come to live in one of the five kingdoms, the home of his ancient ancestors?

I ask because I already have a char from another rpg and Id like to bring him into this one

I always thought it would be cool for people with rpgs like this to connect them together and create an entire sword and sorcery type world, kinda like what later writers did with Lovecraft's Cthulhu mythos.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyRight on Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:20 pm

yeah! that sounds great! I'm actually basing my character off of another one that I used in a separate RPG.

SkyRight
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:34 pm

We seem to have a lack of enemies, who are we fighting?

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyRight on Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:40 pm

any monsters you encounter on your quest, but mostly the kingdom of Nightfall. Also, don't think you won't have rivals in your quest, or that something as powerful as Sanctum Prime will be without it's guardians....

SkyRight
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pichu-Chan on Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:43 pm

Can elves live/be from anywhere other than Trailwhisper?

Pichu-Chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby El_Gringo on Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:18 pm

Submitted a character. I'll be straight up, I've done tons of roleplay but this is my first time using this particular site and live chat that much (it appears that is utilized here at least).

Any problems with part of the character I'm up for changes. I did give my character a power but it is limited, not some infinite well to draw upon.

Peace.

El_Gringo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyRight on Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:13 pm

Awesome! By the way, Pichu, elves can be from any kingdom, including Nightfall, but they are most common in Trailwhisper. There are humans in Trailwhisper too, but those are really rare.

SkyRight
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Setsugie on Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:35 pm

im pretty interested expect a char from me :3
With the Regret of Ambition in my left hand and the Regret of War in my right I beseech thee, Goddess... Lead me to a Glorious Victory!! And see before you the True Incandescent Lion!!!!

Setsugie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:42 pm

I added two lines to my character sheet, explaining his reasons for being here.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:44 pm

I added two lines to my character sheet, explaining his reasons for being here.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyRight on Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:33 pm

awesome! and Setsugie, I can't wait to see your character! the last one I saw from, Xel, was awesome in The Gifted.

SkyRight
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby United We Stand on Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:15 am

Ya'll still need another character? :D

United We Stand
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyRight on Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:47 pm

yeah! that would be awesome! :D

SkyRight
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wheatley on Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:04 pm

Do you mind if I make a Summoner-type schizoprhenic character for an antagonist? :D

Wheatley
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyRight on Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:02 pm

sure! can't wait to see!

SkyRight
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Totoro on Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:12 am

I just sent in a character. It looks like your roleplay is popular with the males, that's something I rarely see. Hhmm.. Only one female character. If you like I could always make a girl. That is if no one else joins and we're short on females :D

Totoro
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyRight on Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:51 am

yeah, I might make one too if no else does.

SkyRight
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!