Sanguinis

Sanguinis

a part of “Sanguinis”, a fictional universe by Belshazzar.

1x1 between Belshazzar and SarahGracie

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sanguinis”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Sanguinis

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belshazzar on Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:35 pm

Hey!

I guess I have one more question before I start my character.

How is the general relationships between humans and vampires/other races? Strained, or mostly okay (aside from the purists)?
When I was a child,
I caught a fleeting glimpse
Out of the corner of my eye.
I turned to look, but it was gone,
I cannot put my finger on it now,
The child is grown,
The dream is gone
I have become
comfortably numb.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Belshazzar
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Lifegiver

Re: Sanguinis

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SarahGracie on Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:42 am

I would say... It's a budding relationship in the early stages. But still very taboo for them to interact much. Probably still a lot of fear and tension between the two races. Walking a fine line between fear and curiosity maybe? So, yes strained but some are working to make it better.
A successful novel should interrupt the reader’s life, make him or her miss appointments, skip meals, forget to walk the dog. - Stephen King

The same should apply for an RP.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SarahGracie
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Contributor Visual Appeal Greeter Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!