Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? »

Players Wanted: A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp »

Sarah White(ooc and profiles)

a topic in Profiles, a part of the RPG forum.

Post all character profiles here.

Sarah White(ooc and profiles)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:44 pm

Sarah White had never known her mother, and sadly lost her father when she was nine after he married a cruel woman and moved with her and his daughter to Japan. Jealous of her step daughters beauty, this woman made sure Sarah had only four places she ever went: home, school, work, and the supermarket. She also made sure to put her in drab, plain clothing to try and hide the girls splendor. When it became too much for her, Sarah ran away from home with the help of one of her step mothers servants, who made it look like Sarah had died. This being on a cold winter day with Christmas just a week away, Sarah didn’t get very far before she fainted in the cold. She woke up to find herself in a warm bed, with seven attractive boys around her age standing around her. These boys had all found each other when they were young in an orphanage, and when they were old enough bought an affordable home where they all lived. Immediately taking a liking to her, they decided to let her stay.

That was a year ago, and now it’s close to Christmas all over again. There’s a boy at school who is lusting after Sarah, and her seven friends don‘t like it. To make matters worse, her step mother found out that Sarah is still alive, and there is a chance she will do anything to get her back. In the midst of this drama the boys feel their love for Sarah grow, and despite the need to work together so they can protect her, they begin fighting one another due to their deep love for the girl. And guess what? The one who loves the boy Sarah chooses, may just help the step mother so as to have him to herself.

I only have one rule: DO NOT SIGN UP MAKE ONE OR TWO POSTS THEN QUIT. AND IF YOU HAVE TO QUIT LET ME KNOW SO YOU CAN BE REPLACED!

Sara White: AHeartlessNobody
Prince Charming:
Boy1:
Boy2:
Boy3:
Boy4:
Boy5:
Boy6:
Boy7:

Name:
Role: (Prince charming, Boy1, Boy2, ect.)
Personality:
Bio: (optional)
Appearance:
Other:

Name: Sara White
Personality: Kind and will do anything to help her friends. Very trusting.
Appearance: Image
Other:
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Sarah White(ooc and profiles)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roselite on Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:42 pm

Hey, is it possible for the loves to be unrequited, but, uh... can one of those boys be a lesbian tomboy with a unisex name?
But it's like . . . you've got this voice that just makes everything else go away. Singing or otherwise. It brings things down to what you're talking about and makes it . . . well, I dunno what the word is, but it's synonymous with beautiful.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Roselite
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:52 pm

Umm...I would really rather have them be boys, but maybe you could be like the servent who helped sara white escape from her step mothers house or something

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roselite on Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:12 pm

=P Oh well. Since the servant doesn't play a role whatsoever I'll just take me hat right back out of this RP.

Roselite
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lost-soul78 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:50 pm

Name:jason
Role: boy 2
Personality:kind,will speak out if he sees something wrong,funny,athletic,hates suck ups
Bio: comes from a wealthy hoping one day to meet the girl of his dreams and to become secssesful
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... 0.jpg?o=69

lost-soul78
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!