Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Saving One of Your Own - Forbidden Love

Saving One of Your Own - Forbidden Love

a part of “Saving One of Your Own - Forbidden Love”, a fictional universe by Maeve.

The vampires are slowly dying out. Now there are only nine left. And one has gone missing? Will you kill the humans...or fall in love with them? *Needs male humans! :O**

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Saving One of Your Own - Forbidden Love”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Saving One of Your Own - Forbidden Love

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maeve on Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:28 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Saving One of Your Own - Forbidden Love"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What should I say?
What do I say?
I don't know what to say!
HELP ME!!!!!!

*Wipes forehead* Phew. Got that out of my system.
Beeeesides, welcome to my RP!
I hope you like vampires.
Here's some coolio rules for the vamps:

-The sun severly damages their powers, but they DON'T SPARKLE. If they did, they would be FARIES. No offense.
-They have great night vision, aswell as super speed and strength, but not to the point of being invincable. Their superhuman speed and strength depends on how much blood you have in your system.
-They experience near constant bloodlust.
-Their eyes glow red when they are severly starved.
-They are much more beautiful than humans, almost hauntingly.
-They are very protective over their own kind.

If you have any questions, ask away. I love questions. I'm practically obsessed with them. (:
Weirdo...
SHUT UP VOICE!
Jeez...
Ask questions. Ask away. I'll be here all day. I <3 Questions. With a PASSION.
You have no social life...
SHUT UP VOICE!

The Other Reality"
Always accepting!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maeve
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Saving One of Your Own - Forbidden Love

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Violentious on Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:58 am

Is it okay if I used a Character Skeleton?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Violentious
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maeve on Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:21 am

Of course. I'll try to get one up.

Maeve
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maeve on Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:28 am

Ohhkay I gots one up under Rules.

Maeve
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:43 am

Is there anyway I can reserve a spot for female number one?

Wonderland
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineRequiem on Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:24 am

Vampire female 3 for me<3
Aww Sam. You make me giggle :)

DivineRequiem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:40 pm

I sent a Character For Vampire Male #3. take a look please
Signature made by Lee

CageValcore
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maeve on Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:54 pm

@Wonderland: Yes there is in fact a way. I'll only reserve it for two days, though.

@DivineRequiem: I'll take a look at her. (:

@CageValcore: What I'm doin' at the moment.

Maeve
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:34 pm

Can i reserve human female 3? I'm making her now.
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maeve on Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:46 pm

@Horseygirl: Yep I'll go reserve her.

Maeve
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:02 pm

I'm making the profile as we type.

Wonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:54 pm

Character sheet has been submitted. I shall be editing a few things; like adding more to specific parts and I am working on the history now but I prefer to do it in word.

Hope everything looks okay!

Wonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:08 pm

Whew.. I hope I got that profile in on time... Well, I hope you like her, any issue, just tell me!
"If one is born in a world that creates insanity, does being normal make them mad? Or is it those who fit in with the society that are the crazy ones? What is normality? What is insanity? If twins are such a rare occurrence in one world, does it make them strange, when they are so common in another? If a man grins all of the time, but others do too, does that make him a freak? There is only one freak, and that is the man that stands alone... Don't you agree?"

"Freakshow?"

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maeve on Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:16 pm

Everything's good for every-dang-body. So we'll be starting the RP on the day Vampire 9 gets kidnapped...as soon as we get a vamp 9.

Maeve
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:24 pm

If all else fails, I have an idea for him, but I would, of course, prefer someone else play him. Just mentioning in case we don't get one!

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:46 pm

lol so far im the only Male Vampire. i could get used to this ... ok im used to it lol

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineRequiem on Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:01 pm

Lol! XD btw..o.o does my vampire have a romantic interest ? XD

DivineRequiem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Genevieve on Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:52 am

ILL be kidnapped vampire :) I have already submitted for fame vamp 1 but I can change seeing as you already have everyone else!xxxxx please

Miss_Genevieve
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Genevieve on Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:29 am

I like noodles with other noodles

Miss_Genevieve
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:50 am

You Spelled my Name wrong in the Character Assignments. im CageValcore. you put CageValor

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!