Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution »

Saving Reality

Saving Reality

a part of “Saving Reality”, a fictional universe by Army.of.One.

The world is on the brink of disaster. Not because of war, or famine, or any natural disaster, but because reality is being ignored. This is the story of ten humans attempting to save humanity and the world as we know it.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Saving Reality”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Saving Reality

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Army.of.One on Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:37 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Saving Reality"

I am still going to be working on editing the front page with more information, some NPC characters, as well as adding some more threads about the lands of Maya Virtuele, and maybe a relationship thread.

But if anyone is interested (and I hope you are), you can feel free to go ahead and make reservations. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Army.of.One
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Saving Reality

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mylastbreath on Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:07 am

May I reserve FC: Emilia Clarke Please!!!!
"I'll miss the winter, A world of fragile things, Look for me in the white forest
Hiding in a hollow tree, I know you hear me,I can taste it in your tears." -My Last Breath, Evanescence

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mylastbreath
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Love~in~your~eyes on Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:26 am

Can I reserve FC Blake lively?

Love~in~your~eyes
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Army.of.One on Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:21 am

Both reservations are made for you!

Army.of.One
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Army.of.One on Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:28 am

And my rules and character sheet are up. I hadn't even known that it didn't post when I put the RP up (duh!) so make sure to check those out please!! :)

Army.of.One
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpirtiedCrumpets on Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:15 am

Can I reserve Andrew Garfield ?
♥ -''Don't you worry child see Heaven's got a plan for you... ''
♫- And the worlds gonna know your name...
♣-Try your luck
™-One of a kind

SpirtiedCrumpets
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fueledbymadness on Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:31 am

Can I reserve FC: Nina Dobrev?
reading this is a complete waste of your time.

fueledbymadness
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby skittlez on Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:15 am

Can I reserve FC: Bonnie Wright please? :)
"I do like taking stuff seriously that a lot of people look at as nonsense. I enjoy the insanity of that. And I like the commitment that is needed for that" - Christian Bale

skittlez
Member for 8 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Army.of.One on Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:13 pm

Of course!! All reservations are made up to this point!!

Army.of.One
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NikkiEnvy on Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:19 pm

May I reserve Josh Hutcherson?

NikkiEnvy
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Army.of.One on Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:34 pm

Yes!! Only one male spot left as long as everyone gets their characters in!!

Army.of.One
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NikkiEnvy on Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:17 pm

I finished my character!

NikkiEnvy
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Army.of.One on Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:25 pm

He is great!! I'm going to accept him now!!

Expect my characters to be up at the latest tomorrow night. I'm going to start working on them tonight, but might not finish them as I have work early tomorrow.

Also, still just one more character left!! If anyone is willing to take him to complete the cast, I would be super excited!! :)

Army.of.One
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fueledbymadness on Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:16 pm

I submitted my character! (: After doing so, I checked out Jesse and I'm very excited to see how he and Sailor will interact. Their stories are a bit similar, but they themselves are so different; it'll be really interesting to roleplay.

fueledbymadness
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NikkiEnvy on Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:27 pm

Their stories are similar! But their intentions are the opposite, how dramatic :O Dun-dun-DUN!

NikkiEnvy
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Army.of.One on Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:16 am

Just checked her out and she is great. Accepting her!!

Army.of.One
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Army.of.One on Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:37 pm

Avery is now complete and up. I typed way more than I meant to >.< Now I have to work on Noah, so expect him soon. And anyone who hasn't gotten their character up, I would like you to at least check in so I know you're still around. :)

Army.of.One
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Army.of.One on Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:38 pm

@fueled: Thank you for taking the last open spot!! Now as long as everyone who has reserved characters gets them in, we can start!! Hopefully in a couple of days! :)

Army.of.One
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Army.of.One on Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:50 pm

Okay, Noah is now complete and up, so everyone make sure to check him out!! Also, as I asked before, if everyone who has submitted a character can please just check into this thread and let me know you're still around and ready to roleplay, I would be grateful!!

I'm going to be sending out some private messages today to those who reserved but haven't submitted anything yet, and if I don't hear from them tonight I will reopen the spots so we can get started as soon as possible!!

Army.of.One
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NikkiEnvy on Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:18 pm

I'm still ready to play :)

NikkiEnvy
Member for 8 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!