Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Saving Sierra High OOC/Sign-up [still accepting]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Saving Sierra High (Revival) OOC/Sign-up

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:28 pm

Name:
Honip A. Vale

Club:
Science Club

Role:
Student

Year/Subject
Junior

Joined the group?
Yes, although mostly out of boredome.

Personallity
Honip was always a bit of an odd duck. He spends most of his time tinkering,
or on his computer. When on his computer, he spends time messing around with
some basic programing, as in one year of Programming 1, so just some simple PASCAL, and his favorite internet location is
http://www.tvtropes.org He therefore tends to use these "Tropes" often in
his normal speech, making people think he is even more strange than he
usually is. Considers himself smart enough, however, to be considered
eccentric. Most people just think he's weird. Carries a backpack with many
internal pockets, carrying so much stuff in such a seemingly small space, and his
laptop, that nobody but him really knows what exactly is in it, as it never
leaves his side. The things he produces from it are so insanely, yet
illogically, useful, people actually take serious his claim of being [url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CrazyPrepared]crazy
prepared.[/url]

Bio
Honip was born and raised for most of his life in a small Florida town. He
decided he wanted to move farther north to get out of the heat, and away
from the many things wrong with his home state, not the least of whch was
the flawed education system. Sierra high seemed a deent enough school, and
he impressed the admissions people enough to let him in, though nobody is
quite sure how he pulled it off. They theorize his strangeness may have
broken their brains. Has only been here this year and last, so doesn't
really hold much of an attachement to the school.

Appearance
This, but less emo..
Last edited by Xiphoniii on Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:54 pm

Okay some replies

Xiphoniii: Your character idea is fine... Only problem is that Ann already is the computer geek of the group. I chose to close the computer club because I only wanted Ann to be a talented hacker. I'm sorry but I can't approve the character as long as he's that similar to Ann. (You could make him a science geek perhaps?)

Sorrow Heart: Please join a club. It's stated in the rules (under the club tab) that all students must join 1 club.

Rin Seiko: I can't approve your character until you join a club. (It's stated in the rules (under the club tab) that all students must join 1 club) Also you must specify whether or not you joined the anti-closure group or not. Only teachers must specify if they're against the closure or not.

Toxic: No I'm starting the RP at the first day of the new school year, right after the freshmen arrive. I planned to start it out with the head of the school board making the announcement that the school will be closing soon and therefore won't accept more students.

To All: I'm planning on making an IC thread in the morning after I finish my project work. I'll be sure to post up an IC link here XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lee
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:40 pm

He's not really some uber hacker. He took Programming 1 as a freshman, and just knows some VERY basic programming skills, and the "cracking" mostly involves using Cheat Engine. I just wanted to make sure he wasn't lost with a computer......I can remove the cracking from it, and limit Programming to basic PASCAL commands, if you like.....I just wanted an excuse to give him a laptop....

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ccwynnever101 on Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:58 pm

Name Ella Martin

Club
The gymnastics-club
wa
Role
Student

Year/Subject
junior

Joined the group?
no but is against the school closing

Personality and Bio
Ella is a strong independent girl she has been a gymnast since she 6 she very competitive and head strong but since her
Parents died in car crash lives alone with her little brother (age 10) and has to provide for him towards her brother she is over protective and caring but she can also be harsh and mean she decided to enroll into Sierra High School since it was close by her little brothers school
Appearance
Plz join my Rp's

Ouran Host Club/ ouran-high-school-host-club-t31579.html
MoonLight Kiss(A love Story)/ post870298.html#p870298
School Rumble RP/ post874585.html#p87458
Fur Night Club/ fur-night-club-t31784.html

Ccwynnever101
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rin Seiko on Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:45 pm

Fixed the club thing, although I did say that I wasn't in the group. :/
Rin Seiko wrote:...and accepts that the school isn't gaining students, and therefore hasn't joined the club.

Though, I twinked a thing or two with it now ;3
Favorite. Letter. Ever: ~

Rin Seiko
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edible Pants on Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:19 pm

Yay, I'm glad you like my character. <3

Can't wait to start. C;
Literate Gaia Role Player. <3

Edible Pants
Member for 15 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:21 am

Xiphoniii: Of course your character can have a laptop even if he's not a computer-expery/geek, so yeah please remove the cracking and change the programming. :) (I'd like to meet a member of any science club without their own laptop actually)

Rin Seiko:
Thank you. You are approved ;3 thanks for joining

Ccwynnever101: Approved. Thanks for joining

Lee
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorrow Heart on Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:24 am

Tarja joined The music-club
He May NOT be the coolest...he may no be the best... but Nao..Nao is my IDOL!! ( ´┏_┓` *)

Sorrow Heart
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:23 am

allright.
Xiphoniii and Sorrow Heart have both been accepted
Thanks for joining. :3

It shouldn't be too long until the IC is up. I'll try getting something up sometime tonight.

Lee
Member for 15 years

Re: Saving Sierra High OOC/Sign-up [still accepting]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wiltingrose on Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:25 pm

Hey, is the IC up yet? I'm realllly looking forward to starting this one. I haven't been in a really good rp for agess!!!
When all is said and done
i will be the one
to leave you in your misery
and hate what you've become

wiltingrose
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:06 pm

Sorry... I planned on having stuff up last friday but my dad got the brilliant idea to drag me on a camping trip. No internet and I got no warning whatsoever. Anyways I'm working on the opening post as you read this, I'll do my best to put a rush on it as well as make it it qood quality.

Lee
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:23 pm

Hehe, I got dragged on Vaca as well.....I was actually worried you all started without me, and I would have to catch up....yay me!

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rin Seiko on Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:52 pm

:D Yay! /excited

Rin Seiko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wiltingrose on Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:00 am

Bad luck Lee. lol. Can't wait for it to come up

wiltingrose
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxic on Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:29 am

Eeeeeeeeeeeeee >w<

Can has RP?

Toxic
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoyKagome on Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:17 am

Name
Ukitake Somogima

Club
Gymnastics Club

Role
Student

Year/Subject
Sophomore

Joined the group?
Yes

Personality
Despite his appearance hes probably one of the rudest kids you'll ever meet. Hes quick to judge someone and based on first impressions could make or break whether or not he will ever accept that person. At the same time those that earned his trust are the people that he cares most for and would willingly fight for them even if his own defeat was guaranteed. Along with rude hes lazy and even insults some of his closest friends. The word stubborn couldn't be more perfect to describe him either. Home work is delayed till the last day and sometimes the last hour, his grades are horrible because of it. Ukitake can get energetic about the things he really wants from clothes, getting a certain position of power or getting to challenge someone in a competition.

Bio
Ukitake grew up raised by his mother, she was in love with a man at age 17 got pregnant and he hit the high way directly after. Her parents tried to claim the child but she fought hard and was able to keep her son and eventually after getting a job right out of high school as a model. With her parents and brother helping to take care of the boy while she was at work, she was able to be a mother and a model at the same time. However her looks started to fade and she got less work at around age 28. Ukitake was 11 at this point and she had a strong relationship with her son. Back when he was 8 they had made a pinkie pact to never let the world tear them apart and work as a team to make both of their lives happier.

However with a smaller pay check and a much lower salary job with no college education, she couldn't afford her life style. Ukitake took it upon himself to deal with bill collectors and the mail with mocking faces on their returns and smart ass attitude over the phone. Anything he could do to give his mom strength he did and refused to let the world harm her. This is when Ukitake developed a strong hatred for the rest of the world, believing that it was out to separate him from his mother. Everyone that wasn't in his family became the enemy and Ukitake treated them as such. Eventually though his mother was taken away for tax evasion, unpaid bills and even assault; though that took place when the police came to take her away and she fought to stay close to Ukitake. His last memories of her was when their pinkies were linked, and she slipped away as the police took her off. This is why periodically Ukitake will look down at his pinkie finger as if something was missing from it.

Upon arriving at this grandpa and grandmas house, Ukitake did everything he could to make them hate him. Everything a boy shouldn't do he did, everything society thought was so horrible he took it upon himself to embrace. This was his way of spiting the world and the laws within that world. Ukitake started cross-dressing, cussing, breaking curfew, starting fights, insulting random people, intentionally being rude at the dinner table and never cleaning up anything. The world had taken away what he wanted in this world, so he refused to play by their terms of acceptance. Eventually his grandparents lose the battle of patience and send him away to boarding school.

Appearance

[] Unlike Sam, he is a effeminate transvestite with no breasts.[]

BoyKagome
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:04 pm

BoyKagome: Approved. Thanks for joining XD

Here's the IC Link. Sorry for the wait on it
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/saving-sierra-high-t31002.html

Please read it all. XD

Lee
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wiltingrose on Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:33 am

AHHHH SO EXCITING!!!
I literally bounced in my chair. :S lol, embarrassing much xD Be proud, Lee

wiltingrose
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:58 am

Yay! The revolution has officially begun!

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:30 am

I'm just surprised that 10 people joined. When I started this 2 months ago only 3 people joined. Oh yeah I'm probably gonna be bithing about posts sometimes but that's because I want this to be a good quality rp. Please don't hate me for it. *Hides in her cardboard-box munching chocolate*

Lee
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!