Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Scandalous Young Things

Scandalous Young Things

a part of “Scandalous Young Things”, a fictional universe by confidence.

Congratulations! You are now part of the talented cast of XOXO, a better version of Gossip Girl. But you don't know you're being taped behind the scenes, and the 'sweet, trustworthy worker' was hired to bring you down, down, down. Hey, it's show business.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Scandalous Young Things”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Scandalous Young Things

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:20 pm

Present :-)
OurStars

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

OurStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:35 pm

I'm still here. And excited to start.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:04 pm

I am here and accounted for! :3

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Geekly on Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:37 pm

Gahh I was accepted! *insert squeal here* and ya I'm still around :D

Geekly
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:04 pm

I lurk in the corners >:3
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby confidence on Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:43 pm

Awesome, roll call actually does work. :P

I'll keep on trying to get people interested; it's always hard when the last few people are males. -__-

Also, a funny glitch I've just found:

Tehe. It's making me giggle.

confidence
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:34 pm

Lol,.... Well what the cluck did you do? JK XD What happened?

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:44 pm

Haha it's my characters face!

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby confidence on Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:35 pm

I know! I saw it and started cracking up, because I was staring at it for a few minutes genuinely confused.

confidence
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:43 pm

Haha that's so weird! How did that happen? :P

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby confidence on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:06 pm

Blame Kaylah. It's all her fault. Freaking whore.

LOL, I'm kidding, I'm kidding.

confidence
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:11 pm

Alright, I'm pretty much done with my last girl character! Meet Gabriella De Luca everybody! :D

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:18 pm

Were not dead right?

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:23 pm

Nope, just waiting for the last few characters.

My two other ones are done, i just need to finish the history for both of them. :D

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby confidence on Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:13 pm

If we die, I will PM you. But I really hope we don't ;___;

confidence
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:56 pm

* whistles a tune of sulking*

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:47 pm

Maybe we should just start and when the other characters are done then they can hop in. I don't want this to die. :(

Also- Are we going to make a relationship thread? I was just wondering.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby confidence on Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:38 pm

Hm, I think I'll end up just doing that. ALRIGHT! I'll have the first post up today ^^ WOOHOO!

And probably! I'm just a little weary of relationship threads because it tends to turn into planning every relationship out. But I think I'll just trust it and let it go how it goes ^^ It will be up soon! After the relationships thread. It's always the last few characters that are hardest to fill up.

confidence
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby confidence on Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:07 pm

Oh wow, I would finish half of the post and delete it ;____; WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ME.

Anyway, I put up pictures of the estate up in the Announcements section! Believe it or not, it's all from one house. Except for bedrooms :P but I was just... ugh I want to live in it! :(

confidence
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:20 pm

I officially love the house.

Although... I couldn't help but think when I saw that the garden was pretty much just sand, won't the front porch and the rest of the downstairs end up really sandy? :P

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!