Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Scarlet Manor

Scarlet Manor

a part of “The Scarlet Manor”, a fictional universe by TheTragicHeroine.

Ever wonder what could be lurking behind those curtain-covered windows? {OPEN; Need Males!}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Scarlet Manor”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Scarlet Manor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheTragicHeroine on Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:22 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Scarlet Manor"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheTragicHeroine
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Scarlet Manor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:50 pm

My all time favorite movie...definitely The Godfather

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheTragicHeroine on Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:33 pm

That's a pretty good movie.
Also, if you can add a larger image of your character in the description, that would be great. You're accepted. :)

TheTragicHeroine
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:56 pm

sure i'll do that takes like no time. i'm assuming you want a real image but the image i chose fits his personality better that his description, sorry about that discrepancy

Nekohina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheTragicHeroine on Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:59 pm

Your description is fine. I just needed a broader image of Your character because the avatar is a little too small and it's difficult to see.

TheTragicHeroine
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:02 pm

ah ok, in that case i'll pick an image more similar to appearance than that little one

Nekohina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:10 pm

alright i updated, found the original so i stuck with it, since i don't an inserted image and i'm no good with be computers should i be worried?

Nekohina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheTragicHeroine on Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:04 pm

Please do not post until I do.
Also horseygirl, please add an avatar on your character. Thank you and accepted.

TheTragicHeroine
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:59 pm

Since I'm on my kindle, I can't add an avatar. But tomorrow I will be able to get on my laptop. ;D
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheTragicHeroine on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:03 pm

Fancy lol kindles have gotten so cool.
But yeah that would be great. Thank you. :)

TheTragicHeroine
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:10 pm

so i'm going to ask the obvious but may as well check, since this is labeled anime i'm guessing this means 3 things: we're somewhere in japan, the currency statement will be in yen, and we will potentially be using suffixes and other Japanese terms (i.e. nii-san, nee-sama, etc.)

Nekohina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KayEyeEmm on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:26 pm

Can I be a human maid?
you cut my soul.
i cut my skin.
its like a game.
but who will win?

KayEyeEmm
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:42 pm

Touhou Project anyone?

The Scarlet Devil Mansion in Touhou Project 6: Embodiment of a Scarlet Devil, is the main setting of the game (excluding the first two levels). It's head is Remilia Scarlet, the only Vampire in Gensokyo next to her younger sister Flandre Scarlet.

The known residents of the mansion are Remilia Scarlet, a vampire, meaning she is among the most powerfull of Youkai. She is able to control fate. Her younger sister, Flandre Scarlet, is another vampire and is argubly stronger than Remilia, having the power to destroy anything and everything. She's been locked in the basement of the Manor for 495 years. Then, there is Sakuya Izayoi, the head maid of the mansion, and is the only human in the mansion (though, if you played the game, it'd be hard to believe she is one X_X). She has the power to control time and is a deadly knife user. The next resident is Patchouli Knowledge, a witch who lives in the library that is right below the Mansion. She has a huge collection of books, and knows many magic. She has an assistant/librarian often named by fans as Koakuma (meaning 'little devil'). The last known resident is Hong Meiling, a chinese door guard who is a master in martial arts, and though she's a very powerful door guard, she's also quite the slacker, often falling asleep.

Scarlet Devil Mansion is sometimes translated as Scarlet Devil Manor.

I'm just finding the relationship inbetween "Scarlet", "Vampire" and "Manor" a bit too coincidental, just sayin'.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheTragicHeroine on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:43 pm

@Nekohina: Um yeah pretty basic stuff. The suffixes aren't required, but if you wish to use them, they're welcomed. I don't think currency will be much of an issue for barely anyone leaves the manor except for a maid or so, but if it was brought up, then yes Yen would be an appropriate thing, but it really isn't a big deal. The Scarlet Manor is a fantasy place, hence it doesn't really exist in Japan nor anywhere intended, but since it's anime tagged then it might as well be. :)

@KayEyeEmm: Sure. :)

TheTragicHeroine
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:58 pm

Makes me want to enter a character. I'd like to make a character, I dunno if he/she (not sure which gender I'm making that character yet) would count as a butler/waitress, but I'd like to make a door guard character. I'm also not sure if I should make him/her dilligent or just a slacker, or possibly both. Also, I'm not sure whether to make him/her a vampire or a human. Ah well, I bet I can just make these decisions myself but I'd like to get opinions as well.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheTragicHeroine on Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:04 pm

Well you can take the last spot of our maids/butlers. It would really be great if you could make a male character for we lack one. Or you can make a male and a female if you're up for it. Vampires are also in the lacking section for we've got 3 humans a one vampires. But it's all up to you. Your choice. :)

TheTragicHeroine
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:16 pm

@Lloyd: Holy Shit!!! i'm a Touhou fan and the idea never occurred to me. I have all the games, i feel ashamed. Oh well still intend to enjoy the shit out of Tragic's Scarlet Manor, as far as i'm concerned they're effectively 2 different things for purpose of play lol

Nekohina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:13 pm

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!! FUUUUUUUU-

God, why does it have to delete the entire character profile over one error, god, that's so annoying.

Ugh, I'm going to have to reserve the last butler/maid spot and do it some other time, like tommorow.

*starts ranting to laptop about combustible lemons*

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheTragicHeroine on Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:22 pm

Errr....I'm so sorry for the mishap. I hope it doesn't do it again. :(

TheTragicHeroine
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheTragicHeroine on Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:36 am

@Lloyd999 hearing that does make things sound coincidental, but I've actually never heard of that game. It seems very interesting though, but this role-play really doesn't have any connection with that game.

*EDIT*
Also, if I did get the story derived from a game or movie or anime, I would never take credit for it. I'd definitely give them the credit for the idea. I wouldn't like the though of having someone take what's mine without crediting me for it. So I wouldn't do the same.

Also, just one or two more characters before I start. I'd really like to get things started and hope people will join in. :)

TheTragicHeroine
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!