Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Scenario Game

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Scenario Game

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:53 am

Here's the deal. I'll give a scenario, and you respond, then give another scenario, then the cycle starts all over again. Easy right?

Oh and don't give any over the top scenarios. It's..... *shivers a bit*

So....uh, I'll give my scenario now, alright?

The world's ending. You're wearing headphones and there's this voice telling you to run away from the town so you can survive. What do you do?
Image Image
"We could have played games again."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Scenario Game

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TCoS on Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:29 pm

I tell the voice to shut the fuck up, I'm surviving the apocalypse my way. *Retrieves shotgun*

The door bell rings. You open the front door to reveal Morgan Freeman. What do?
Is now King of Biscayne on RPNation.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TCoS
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheThirteenth on Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:28 pm

I tell him- "Hey,the FBI don't need me." And close the door.

I come to your house and say ASDFGHKL.
Romance+Fantasy=Perfection ANY ROMANCE IS GOOD.

TheThirteenth
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skinamarinky on Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:27 pm

I blink confused wondering what the hell you just said.

You're at a Chinese restaurant and you happen to hear the sound of barking coming from what you could guess was the kitchen.

Skinamarinky
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheThirteenth on Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:32 pm

(I just wanted to reply to this :D )

I put on epic music,and run in like a ninja,rescuing the barking.. CAT! I shrug and run out like an epic anyway.

The Doctor appears in the market and says; "TARDEEZ!"

TheThirteenth
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:56 am

I blink in confusion and just continue replying to this post. Like a boss.

You're stuck in a time loop in which your best friend keeps FREAKING dying and you can only escape if you die in his/her stead.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Professor on Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:45 am

I figure out how to rig up a defibrillator to shock me back to life right after death, so I can end the time loop but still get off free!
(I have the time after all with the whole 'time loop' thing.)

You're the last person alive on earth, when you hear the sound of a crying child outside your door.

The Professor
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GentleMister on Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:19 pm

I go to the door and... lock it. If I'm the last person alive, that surely has to be a trap. Besides, kids... *shivers*.

You go to sleep one night and wake up on a different planet, where no one speaks your language and is probably planning on eating you for dinner.

GentleMister
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby carlyanne on Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:52 am

I manage to find my way to a rocket ship, that I quickly hop on, press a few buttons, then fly back to planet Earth!

You're at home alone while your parents are away for the weekend and you are busy eating pizza whilst watching your favourite television show. Suddenly there's a knock on the window, what do you do?

carlyanne
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makenna Young on Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:38 pm

Yell at my grandpa to just get in the house. His favorite joke is getting old. (No lie, my pap does that. o.o)

You are going for a walk in the woods when a ring of fire surronds you in a clearing. There's nothing of use within the circle, other than what you have on you. What do you do?

Makenna Young
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sky_onanangelswings on Fri May 02, 2014 1:43 pm

I get down on my hands and knees and begin digging out of the circle of fire. Successfully avoiding it, I look down I get upset when I notice that my ice creams melted.

You've been told you're the only one left on Earth that can have children with the opposite sex. People notice immediately and you're swarmed. What do you do?

sky_onanangelswings
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Controversy on Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:42 am

Find the perfect man, and live happily ever after.

You get one day to all of Disneyland to you and a few friends. Describe your perfect day.

Controversy
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbledoreFangirl7 on Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:32 pm

We look through all of the staff's rooms and eat ice cream.

You find out you have magical powers that can freeze time! Except for only one time. When would you use it?

DumbledoreFangirl7
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chuckabeth on Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:25 am

I would use it right now so I could read every book, and then proceed to be the most well-read person in the universe.

You have suddenly found yourself in a high school sitcom! Which character would you be and what would be your worst blunder?

Chuckabeth
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!