Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! »

Players Wanted: Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! »

Scholarships come with a price

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Scholarships come with a price

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NotARussianBunny on Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:03 am

Some stuff you can expect from me!:
- OOC friendly
- long-term and paced replies friendly
- leaning more into the smut side of things
- dominant male, but not annoying about it OOC
- matching post length
- 3rd person myself, but open to mix 1st on your end with 3rd on my end
- only limited by blood and site rules
- https://www.f-list.net/c/prison%20breakers/ : it's not a complete list, but it gives you an idea of what (possibly) to expect!

You're a headstrong, young woman in her twenties. Things were going pretty well for you in life thus far, having graduated from high school with straight As and even having found a loving boyfriend who you can say you share an intimate and honest relationship with. Even looking further into your future, your career goals were looking quite promising, having been accepted at Harvard on your first try and by stroke of luck you and your boyfriend found an apartment you could share and move into close to campus. Without having to emphasize your success anyone would have looked at it with great pride, but that wasn't the end to it quite yet!
See, things were all sunshine and rainbows, but in addition to all this there was that one thing which manage to top things off, an invitation letter in your mail informing you of a proposed scholarship to attend Redford Academy, the most renowned university in the entire country. Normally only children of billionaires and politicians could afford to attend this top of the line education, but as the writing stated some rich old guy decided to sponsor your membership at the faculty.
Apparently he was some entrepreneur who kept a tight eye on all the top graduates from promosing schools all around the world and this time around you were the one who had caught his attention.
It was a little disheartening to see the plans of moving in with your boyfriend fall through, but after a short lived argument of having to point out the significance of this opportunity to him he ultimately end up agreeing that this was best for you. And so you were on your way to Redford!

... Well, sort of. See, rich young adults had no need to live on a campus, always presented with the option to fly in on short notice with their parents private planes, so actually there weren't any housing structures present. This meant that instead of the norm you were invited to reside within your benefactors manor for as long as you stayed at the Academy!

And that's mostly the background for this scenario! Now as for the twist?
The entire situation would be centered around cheating and filth. It's quite extreme, so content warning from here on out!
Very soon the girl would come to realize that things aren't as free as she had expected them to be. Turns out the wealthy man didn't chose her because of intellect and good grades, but because she was quite the stunner and exactly his type. She'll be met with many rules to follow should she wish to stay and graduate from a top university. Things range from sex, utterly humiliating practices, consumption of all kinds of nasty things, degrading games and whatever else the old pervert can think of. The one true limit I do have is blood, other than that most things are fair game.
As for her character I'd love a headstrong personality. Someone who talks back and shows her distaste. Of course the threat of being send back home forces her to involuntary participate with the billionaires shenanigans, but she sure as hell doesn't find much joy in any of it. More of a "Just get over with it already." She'd also try her best to hide this from her boyfriend, not wanting him to know what she is pushed to do, nor wanting to have this weigh down on him the same way as it does with her. Should we get along well as partners and have this not fizzle out I could maybe see her getting home one day, done with all the torture, but slowly she realizes that for some fucking reason she misses the man and those treatments.

If you're quite limitless yourself and have the stomach for this depraved fantasy I'd love to see you in my DMs! See ya 'til then!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NotARussianBunny
Member for 1 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!