Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

School of Love(A vampire, human, werewolf story.) IC

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: school of love(A vampire, human, werewolf story.) IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:42 pm

"Thank you I really like your clothes its so apart and it looks pretty on you",This was the first time Luna didn't know what to say and blushing like that.
"Cathrina I think im in love",she whispered in her ear so Caden don't hear her,"Take Aaron with you and make him make more friends he is kind of very shy"
She turned to Caden, "wich class are you in?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

hunterXgirl
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:51 pm

Caden was happy she said that to him.
"Why thank you. I love Kimonos. They are just so comfortable." he said with a smile.
"I'm in class 3a what about you?" he asked her.

Catrina nodded.
"Well, good luck getting him." she said then nodded to what Luna asked her. She turned her attention to Aaron.
"You don't have to be shy around me. Don't worry." she whispered to him.
"You want to hang out with me for a little bit?" she asked him.
Hatsuharu Sohma: You stubborn idiot. What if it was Yuki wearing a girl's uniform?
[Mokoto imagines Yuki in a girl's uniform]
Yuki Sohma: Haru, cut it out or I will cut you off.
Hatsuharu Sohma: Aw, have my words made you angry?
Mokoto: [still imaging] It's beautiful!
Yuki Sohma: Stop imagining me!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

"I-I guess..." Aaron's voice trailed off. Perhaps this year wasn't going to be so bad. After all, all his friends seemed to be coming to him instead him having to find them.

(Sorry for the shortness XP)

xFerretGirlTheThirdx
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:03 pm

"oohh thats goodd!",she said while smiling,"Im in class 3A too!"
She was very happy that this attractive guy is with her in the same class.
"Shall we sit together?",she asked him while blushing

hunterXgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:07 pm

(I thought Luna was in 2A with Aaron.)
"Oh, I could have sworn you said you were in the same class as that Aaron kid. He said he was in 2A." he said to her with a confused look.

Catrina just smiled at Aaron.
"There is no need to be nervous. Trust me, you will be fine." she told Aaron.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

"A-ah, I'm sorry! Please don't think bad of me!" Aaron pleaded. Ofcourse not even he could come up with a reason that Catrina would be, he was just timid like that.

(Shortness again, dang it! Dx)

xFerretGirlTheThirdx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:32 pm

(DANG xD I forgot xD lool)

"Did I?",Yuna blushed and got confused,"See you later Caden!"
She said while running away.
"CATTTHRINAAA",Yuna wined,"Wich class are we in im confused and ashamed!!!,HE most hate me now!!"

hunterXgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:43 pm

Caden just watched her walk away from him. He started to laugh a little.
"Wow. What an interesting girl." Caden said as he laughed. He walked away to go to his class.

Catrina put a hand on Aarons shoulder.
"Why would I think bad of you Aaron? Everyone is shy at times. Theres no problem with it." she told him softly. When Luna ran up and talked to Catrina she smiled.
"Now, calm down Luna. We are in class 2A. Why would Caden hate you?" she asked Luna curiously.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:46 pm

"because..because I forgot and said that we are in the same class!!!",she wined,"And now he hates me!!!"
She jumped angry around and looked sad.

hunterXgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:01 pm

Catrina put an arm around Luna.
"Know calm down. It was an honest mistake. I'm sure he doesn't hate you. Don't think that. People make mistakes. Its part of life." she told her.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyanideButterfly on Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:57 pm

Nova looked around the classroom she was in. "Ah well this is interesting." She said aloud to herself. Pulling out a sketch pad Nova began to draw. She had been torn lately between vampires and werewolves. The idea of them both seemed equally inticing. Last week she had been working on a very elaborate picture of a vampire holding presumably her up bridal style with two trails of blood going down the side of her next. She had finished it though and this week it was a werewolf howling at the moon with again Nova at his feet. Pursing her lips Nova sighed adding a bit of detail to the fur. Confusing choices. She thought to herself.

CyanideButterfly
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:43 pm

A boy with short blonde hair lay in bed motionless as an alarm echoed through the room. "Beep----Beep----Beep---" Ryu slowly reached out to the alarm and pressed a button and the noise stopped. Ryu slowly sat up and his bare chest could be seen. He looked around the room with a sleepy expression and then rolled out of bed. He walked into the bathroom and took a shower and then got dressed and walked out of his room, down the stairs and into the kitchen. He got some breakfest and then grabbed his backpack and walked into his garage and grabbed the keys off a table and walked over to his motorcycle. He turned his motorcycle on and then drove to school. He parked his bike in the parking lot and then got off and looked around with a slightly confused look. "Where should I go..?" He muttered to himself and then bumped into someone. He looked at the person he bumped into and then sighed. "Sorry.."

(someone can talk to Ryu now :3 lol BUMP! XD)

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

"U-uh, don't worry about it..." Aaron replied, catching a glimpse of the guy who bumped into him. "I-I probably shouldn't of been in your way..." Man... there are so many people here there's hardly any room to move around. If only I could be home schooled... He thought with a sigh. Being alone really was when he was happiest and less nervouse. What a wimp.

xFerretGirlTheThirdx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:27 pm

Ryu looked at the boy and he almost blushed. Aw..he is so small..and cute..wait..what.? He pushed his odd thoughts away and looked at the boy again. "Um...do you know where the office is..I am kind of lost.." He scratched the back of his head and laughed a little.

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

"U-um, just walk into the school and, um, the office will be right infront of you." Aaron informed, avoiding eye contact. He's obviously new here... The teen thought to himself. But why do I have to be the one to give him directions? Why does everyone have to be running into me today??

xFerretGirlTheThirdx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:47 pm

Ryu smiled and then nodded to the boy. "Thanks..." He was about to leave but then turned back to the boy. "My name is Ryu...whats yours..?"

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

"Ah, m-my name's Aaron." He replied to Ryu, perking up a bit. Well now if we meet again I'll know what to call him... The burnette thought with a sigh. Then again, if he ever did see this Ryu guy again he wouldn't be the first one to start a conversation.

xFerretGirlTheThirdx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyanideButterfly on Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:10 pm

Nova looked up from her drawing blinking. She heard voices....they are not in your head. Nova told herself and she believed that. They weren't in her head because all the voices in her head were female. The two voices that she heard were male. Peeking through the viewing window of the classroom she was in Nova saw two boys standing there. Wonder if they are new or something... Nova thought to herself though she was new being human.

CyanideButterfly
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:55 pm

Ryu smiled when Aaron said his name and then almost made a perverted noise when he heard Aaron stutter. So..cute..! He then pulled out his schedule and looked at his class. "Hm..hey Aaron what class are you in..?" He looked up at Aaron and smiled a little.

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

"Um... class 2A..." Aaron told him, gazing upwards as he thought. There were too many times when he forgot something and told everyone completly different. Like one time last year he couldn't remember what when a book report was due so anyone who had asked him ended up thinking the project was due a week after it really was. This time though he was pretty sure he was really in class 2A.

xFerretGirlTheThirdx
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!