School of Love(A vampire, human, werewolf story.) IC

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

School of Love(A vampire, human, werewolf story.) IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:14 pm

There are three different groups in this world. The blood sucking vampires, the werewolves, and the humans. These three races have been fighting with eachother for so many years. The fighting started 100 years ago when vampires and werewolves started to get changed into what they were. Then humans found out and a whole war broke out between them.Now, 100 years later the races are dying out. Its harder for all three races to get with there own kind to produce children and keep the races alive. Now, a decree has been anounced that Werewolves and vampires will get together with humans to keep there generation alive. That means that they will have to attend the same school together and with humans. None of the humans know that the werewolves and vampires will be at the school.

If you are interested in joining this the OOC is always open. The link to the OOC is school-love-vampire-human-werewolf-story-ooc-t27089.html.
Have fun and let the role playing begin.
Hatsuharu Sohma: You stubborn idiot. What if it was Yuki wearing a girl's uniform?
[Mokoto imagines Yuki in a girl's uniform]
Yuki Sohma: Haru, cut it out or I will cut you off.
Hatsuharu Sohma: Aw, have my words made you angry?
Mokoto: [still imaging] It's beautiful!
Yuki Sohma: Stop imagining me!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

brokenlove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Aaron, part of the Human species, was found making his way up to the school. His dark brown eyes nervously shifting from one area to the next while he kept his arms wrapped around his books and other things. For some unknown reason a feeling of paranoia was washing over him. It was probably becuase of the mass of students circurling around him, filling up every corner of the school courtyard. This teen was rather afraid of people and didn't talk much, resulting in a lack of friends and socail status.

Kiseki, part of the Werewolf species, was sitting on a bench placed right outside the school building. The girl was waiting to catch one of her friends so she wouldn't feel so left out. Evreyone seemed to have a group of buddies to hang out with; to luagh and talk and just be random. She had some of her own, but none of them seemed to be around at the moment. Two pools of blue, also known as her eyes, swept the area around her. As her gaze picked out evrey single person and object, there was one being that locked onto her before quickly looking back away. It was a vampire. His gaze, oh his gaze, so filled with hate and distrust. Kiseki replied to the shooting glare by lifting up her upper lip and revealing a set of pearly white fangs followed by a low growl. Ofcourse by that time the vampire had already averted his gaze.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xFerretGirlTheThirdx
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: school of love(A vampire, human, werewolf story.) IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:44 pm

Yuna dressed up for school, she was living in the house alone for 6 months till her parents came back from Taiwan.
With breakfeast in her mouth she went walking to school
when she arrived she began to jump around the school courtyard while greeting everybody. When she saw Aaron alone she jumped to him,"HELLO",she said with a big smile," Im Yuna and you?"

hunterXgirl
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Aaron instantly jumped back with big eyes filled with surprise. It was rare for someone to talk to him. It was even more rare for someone to appear out of no where and greet him. "H-hi, I'm Aaron..." The teen's voice trailed off as he stood himself straight up and shuffled his feet nervously. He always got this way when someone talked to him. Sometimes even when it was someone he knew well.

xFerretGirlTheThirdx
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:43 am

"Wich class are you??",she said still jumping around him,"If you want we can be friends you seem a bit lonely!".
She smiled and walked next to him,"Dont be like that we know each others name so we are no strangers anymore!"

hunterXgirl
Member for 11 years

"Eh, I-I guess so..." Aaron stamered as he countinued to make his way to school. He didn't really know what else to say seeing as he never really talked with others much. Still feeling rather nervouse, the teen kept both is eyes locked on the ground. Well... this was completly random...

xFerretGirlTheThirdx
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:22 am

"Tell mee!!, classs class class!!",Yuna screamed to him,"Im sorry im too much hyper for the first school day but I heard that there Vampires and werewolves soo coool!".

hunterXgirl
Member for 11 years

"V-vampires and Werewolves!?" Aaron stopped dead in his tracks as his two brown eyes were once again widening. Quickly, he shrugged it off and countinued walking. It must be another rumor going around. Honestly, Vampires and Werewolves? They don't exist. "A-and, I'm in, uh, class 2A if I remember correctly..."

xFerretGirlTheThirdx
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:45 am

"They doo!! and we are in the same class!",she said smiling,"Dont be scared from now on well be good friends!",she strengled her arms in his and walked while smiling brightly.

hunterXgirl
Member for 11 years

"That's great!" Aaron replied as enthusiastically as he could manage. A weight dropped onto him as the burnette realized that he'd have to deal with the over active Yuna for the whole year. I'll have to try my best to get use to her... He thought with a whispery sigh. I mean... spending a whole year with her can't be that bad, can it? No, we can become good friends. Positive thoughts, positive thoughts...

xFerretGirlTheThirdx
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:20 pm

"You don't like me?',she asked while pouting,"Am i too hyper?,sorry Im going to shut my mouth if you want me too".
She walked next to him silenctly
(nyaa too short!!)

hunterXgirl
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:48 pm

Fuyu, a young vampire, was heading to the new school that she was intering. Since the decree went out that she would be in school with werewolves she was really nervous. She didn't want anyone to be angry or start a fight with her. Especially since the humans didn't know about the two species coming to there school. It was top secret. She hoped she would meet a handsome human to be with. She started humming a song as as she walked into the school.

Caden, a boy from the werewolve clan, was heading to the school. His kimono was flapping as the wind came by him. He was glad that this school didn't have a dress code. He thought a uniform would be very uncomfortable and he liked his comfort. He was board as he walked to the school so he took out his harmonica and started to play it. The sound was music to his ears as he played it. It made him forget that he was going to school with vampires. He then thought about the reale reason he was there. To meet a human. To find his soul mate. As he came into the school he saw one of his werewolve friends.
"Hey there Kiseki!" he called to her as he waved at her.

Catrina, a normal human, walked to her school. She was excited to talk to her friends who she hadn't seen in a while. She thought that something extrordinary was going to happen this year. She could just feel it. It made her really hyper. She wanted to run to school, but she didn't want to break the violin she was carrying with her. It was her favorite instrument and if she damaged it she would be really unhappy. As hse walked into the school yard and saw one of her friends.
"Hey Luna!" she called to her as she ran up to her.

brokenlove
Member for 11 years

"Ah, n-no! I-i-it's just that I'm not use to talking to people..." Aaron informed sheepishly while rubbing the back of her head. "You see, I've never really had any friends becuase, well, I'm not the most socail person in the world. Eheh..." It was true. Sure, evrey now and again he'd meet someone he could have a decent chat with, but he's never really had a friend. With that thought in mind he now didn't expect Yuna to stick around too long either.

"Ah, hello!" Kiseki imediantly forgot about the vampire and gave a wave to her kimono wearing friend. "Evreyday is a festival for you, isn't it?" She noted teasingly, followed by a short luagh. "So, how was your summer?" The day was rather cloudy and only a few slices of sun got to sprinkle down to Earth.
Last edited by xFerretGirlTheThirdx on Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xFerretGirlTheThirdx
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:51 pm

"Then from now on im your first friend",she said with a big smile,"I will learn you how to make new friends!".
She pulled him with her, when she saw Caden playing the harmonica she listened carefully,
"So beautiful",she said while feeling all her energie falling down,"And he is cute"
She stared blushly too Caden that looked very cool in his clothes.

hunterXgirl
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:06 pm

Catrina, who seemed to have been ignored at the moment, looked at her friend with a weird look.
"Um, hello? Earth to Luna. Your friend speaking to you." she said. She then looked at who Luna was staring at. There was a guy with a harmonica talking to another girl.

Caden laughed as Kiseki joked with him.
"Well, you could say that. I do love my kimonos." he told her with a smile. He then saw a girl who was looking at him. She was very beautiful. He blushed a little as he looked at her.
"Um, I will see you later Kiseki." Caden said as he walked over to the girl.
"Um, hi. My name is Caden. Who are you?" he asked Luna. He noticed Catrina was trying to get Luna's attention.
"Um, I think your friend is trying tonget your attention." he said with a laugh.

brokenlove
Member for 11 years

Kiseki gave a crossed look as Caden made an imdaite departure, but she simply nodded. "See ya..." He sure is unpredictable. The blue haired girl thought with a sigh.

Crap. More people. Coming out of no where. Aaron started to panic as his hazel eyes skidded from one person to the next. Now would probably be a good time to get to class... He thought to himself, placing one foot behind him prepared to make his escape.

xFerretGirlTheThirdx
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:17 pm

Luna blushed when the boy came up to her,"helloo Im Luna!",she said trying not fainting, She looked at Catrina,"Hiii Catrina!!,is he real?",she asked her while still holding Aaron,"ooh and Catrina this is Aaron he is cute huh?"
She couldn't take her eyes from Caden he was too cute.

hunterXgirl
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:22 pm

Caden smirked at the Luna.
"Luna. I like that name. It suits you." he told her with an even bigger blush on his face.

Catrina laughed at Luna's question.
"Yes Luna, he is real." she said to her with a grin. She then looked at Aaron who seemed to be nervous.
"Hi Aaron. I'm Catrina. It's nice to meet you."she said to him.

brokenlove
Member for 11 years

"Ah! H-hello!" Aaron's head shot up as Catrina spoke to him. It was a shame he couldn't get away. The reasons being: he didn't want to be considered rude, and Luna wouldn't let go of him. "I-it's nice to meet you too!" Just by listening to the tone of the teen's voice you could tell he was feeling uneasy.

Kiseki was watching the group from afar. It was too obvious that Caden liked Luna. It was too obvious that Luna like Caden back as well. She would have to find a way to play cupid later...

xFerretGirlTheThirdx
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shi-chan on Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:41 pm

Jimothi entered the school through the double doors. He was walking slowly, as he was surrounded by people. He had a small smile on his face, since he almost always enjoyed having people around. There was no need for them to talk to him, he didn't care about that, but as long as he could see them he was perfectly fine.

He riased his hand and ruffled up his hair. Not for any real purpose, but that was just something he did when he walked around in his own thoughts. He had really looked forward to this day for a long time.

Shi-chan
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!