Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

School Of The Wicca Traditions

a part of “School Of The Wicca Traditions”, a fictional universe by VivekaMoon.

This a free course to rp through to gain knowledge of this religion. This is the real deal and these are real things that I will be teaching.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “School Of The Wicca Traditions”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VivekaMoon on Mon May 06, 2013 6:39 pm

OOC for School Of The Wicca Traditions. This forum holds within it class registration forms, character sheets, and teacher applications. There will be art contests with point rewards.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VivekaMoon
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: School Of The Wicca Traditions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Tue May 07, 2013 10:14 pm

I must say that I like the idea and the scope of your Rp, increasingly so the amount of information and study material that you have available.
But I must stress as to the knowledge that while this Rp is one of the first of its kind that Iv seen, I am sure that not many would be truly interested in it. Which saddens me somewhat to think that off the bat about something with such a thoughtful meaning behind it.

If you would have need of someone like myself then I would love to partake in this game to help it grow. Though I think my abilities would be better used in a teaching capacity if you would allow that?

However I am able to change to whatever need you would have of me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VivekaMoon on Wed May 08, 2013 3:18 pm

I am fully aware of the fact that many people may not join but that is okay with me. I still want to present my knowledge of The Craft to people who will appreciate it. It would be great if you could take over a couple of classes, you can fill out the application if you'd like so then I can set something up for you :)

VivekaMoon
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Thu May 09, 2013 11:52 am

Energy training and Astrology I understand off the bat, but I am wondering what you had in mind when putting Pantheons & Mythologies on the list.

Is there any certain type of mythology that you would like to be taught first or if there are certain gods within the numerous circles that you don't want to be spread just yet?

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VivekaMoon on Thu May 09, 2013 1:56 pm

Yeah if you could focus on more of the Greek and Roman Pantheons first that would be great, then Celtic which would carry through into Norse/Germanic and then Egyptian. As you go along you could also through in the most important myths then that would be great. I don't mind what Gods and Goddess you teach first. If you want to take Astrology over that would also be great and I'll probably keep doing Energy Training for right now.

VivekaMoon
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Fri May 10, 2013 7:22 am

I caught this last night after coming home from work, but did not get the chance to ask. Since you already posted a section for the Mythology class, how would you like me to enter Yolan into the RP.
Would he be the actual teacher?
Or should he be entered in as a substitute of some kind?

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VivekaMoon on Fri May 10, 2013 10:50 am

You can be the actual teacher!

VivekaMoon
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Mon May 13, 2013 9:49 pm

I must apologize for being gone for so long, during the weekends I try my best to abstain from net activities as best I can. But this weekend I was offered a new contract for work.
I am finding it difficult to share my time between the other functions of the day and this would be the first time I have signed on since early saturday.

But I have figured out what has been bothering me about adding Yolan into the rp. It was the fact that the class was already started and that I would either have to start the class all over again or I would have to derail what method you were already using to teach the class. I was rather hoping that I could get some sort of intro text that would allow him easier integration, or something of the like.
Either way I have been running around the state for the last nineteen hours and this crappy motel bed is calling me... I could kill for a holiday inn right now.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forbidden Fantasy on Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:46 pm

This is a brilliant roleplay. I've been wanting to learn more about this religion, and I have been wanting to find my first roleplay for this site. I practice spirit-keeping in my household, and I take huge interest in the Norse God, Loki. I wish to sign up for this roleplay, but I don't know if I'd have the time.
When the lights go out..

Forbidden Fantasy
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!