Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Scottsville Academy of Wizardry

Scottsville Academy of Wizardry

a part of “Scottsville Academy of Wizardry”, a fictional universe by HiddenNymph.

You have all been accepted into Scottsville Academy because you posses magic, we will train you well here and help you move forward. You will not die if you follow the rules which the school has set for you. Understand students? (Open need students!"

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Scottsville Academy of Wizardry”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Scottsville Academy of Wizardry

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:36 pm

"Scottsville Academy of Wizardry."

Please tell me if you are interested in this i'll be happy to know ^^

I want this story to become mysterious as rules are broken and romance formed along with some possible hate relationships (can't have everyone nicey, nicey ;D)
Otherwise i'm going to let the characters take the story with them.
Remember if you are applying for a first year, when/if you post in activity you should be surprised to hear you have magic, or scared, or happy, or whatever suits your character.

Have fun!
Will reserve spots for two days. That is all .
Last edited by HiddenNymph on Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.
http://www.meh.ro/original/2010_01/meh.ro3249.jpg = Its funneh :3

Did Ghandhi ever tell anyone he hated them? No, he turned away and became the better man.
Doubt I have the capacity for that. Sorry.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Scottsville Academy of Magic.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hunter on Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:45 pm

I am going to join this, been looking for an excuse to make a Tuatha character for some time now. ^^
British officer : "You French fight for money, while we British fight for honour."
Robert Surcouf: "A man fights for what he lacks the most!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hunter
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:45 pm

Could I reserve a spot for a freshman male?
*has to go switch computers soon*
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul ♥

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BilgeWater on Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:11 am

could i reserve the male senior spot, ill have a CS up sometime tomorrow

BilgeWater
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:55 am

Sure thing ^^

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Scottsville Academy of Wizardry.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Markad on Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:32 pm

I cant find out how to take the test XD i wanna join...

Markad
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:43 pm

I haven't set up a test yet, that needs to be taken after the characters are made anyway as you will be answering in their mind set ^^
So, please do join!

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AriannaAAA on Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:57 pm

Submitted a character sheet. ^^

AriannaAAA
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Markad on Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:05 pm

I submitted one too ^_^

Markad
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:11 pm

ACCEPTED XD

Very unique Charries!
hehe

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:13 pm

I'd like to reserve a female Freshman please!

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brantley92 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:47 pm

Do teachers need to take the quiz?
I have no beginning, I have no end...
So you're a circle?!

Brantley92
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:03 pm

Yes ^^

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:57 am

Does anyone know of some people who would be interested in joining this?

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Taroo on Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:04 pm

I would like to join as a female Junior. I will send my info soon
"All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love." ~ Leo Tolstoy

Taroo
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duchess-Zombie on Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:12 am

Forgot to add my quizz results before i sent the application

Benji: 29
Tarryn: 26

:)
There isn't a place on earth you can hide

Duchess-Zombie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dealiah on Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:07 pm

Hey Nimph. Your rp. Looks interesting. Can I reserve the last freshman spot please. *Bats Eyelashes*

dealiah
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cchii on Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:40 pm

When can we start posting? and I was wondering if romance will happen? because my character is very... well into romance.
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-search-for-the-fierce-truth/
A world where Earth is an ancient civilization. Its the year 3014. The Vermist are trying to keep those who know of Earth silent. Penalty for pursuing knowledge on Earth? Death.

roleplay/mafia-music-wars/
The slums of any city as ruthless and cruel. Gangs, drugs, murder, suicide. All slums are the same. Any aspiring artist has to experience it one time or another... right?

Cchii
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:29 pm

Of course I can ^^
Just try and get your charrie up soon?

Yeah, I'll do the starting post, princessboy is away till saturday though

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dealiah on Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:53 pm

Sheets up! Hope u like her. ^ ^

dealiah
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!