Searching for explorers

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Searching for explorers

Tips: 1.25 INK Postby sifsand on Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:19 pm

Come one come all, Dracos Valley is ready for any explorers willing to brave its dangers. Home to many dangerous animals prehistoric in nature, you will have to survive by your wits and grit. Don't bother trying to win with technology, the valley is surrounded by a field that disables tech.

universes/the-multiverse/places/dracos-valley

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 1.25 INK in return for their work.

sifsand
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 3 years
Promethean World Builder Inspiration Author Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Conversationalist Bug Hunter Person of Interest Lifegiver Builder Greeter

Re: Searching for explorers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EarthWanderer08 on Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:51 pm

I'll help.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

EarthWanderer08
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Beta Tester Tipworthy Person of Interest Greeter Concierge

Re: Searching for explorers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:05 am

My Mauhasinan ships fly around just fine there.
"I pledge allegiance to Max and the power for which she stands"
-Chloe Price

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Butterfly Effect
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!