Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Searching For Paradise

Searching For Paradise

a part of “Searching For Paradise”, a fictional universe by QuinSun.

Long ago a group of sailors found an Island they called Paradise. One sailor went crazy and was kicked out of Paradise and a young couple escaped. Now, hundreds of years later, the couples descendants are searching for the lost Island in the hopes of sa

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Searching For Paradise”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Searching For Paradise

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QuinSun on Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:36 am

Hello, I am QuinSun. You can call me Quin, Sunny, Or Q.

I am an avid reader and writer, I really hope o become friends with all of you! Please feel free to suggest ideas for the RP here and to place reservations. Remember to follow my reservation rules though!

Hope to talk to you guys soon, have fun.

Reservation Rules

1) Give me a 245x245 image of your FC.
2) Your FC Name
3) Hex Code
4) Have a WIP into me in 48 hours.
5) Finish your Character 48 hours after WIP is submitted.
6) If the above rules are not followed without informing me,
the reservation will be forfeit and in such the position re opened.

Reservation Code
(if you want to use it...)

Code: Select all
āš“F Cāš“H E X C O D Eāš“R O L Eāš“
[img]http://placehold.it/245x245/dbac2a/00000[/img]

Reservation Examples
(using code)

āš“Tyler Blackburnāš“#010c3cāš“Searcher/Eldest Generation Decedentāš“

āš“Belle Heathcoteāš“#5a0404āš“Native/Fire Elementāš“

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

QuinSun
Member for 7 years
Promethean Lifegiver

elizabeth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fox;; on Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:12 am

face claim āžµ victoria justice
hexcode āžµ #2d83b0
role āžµ searcher

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fox;;
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Lifegiver

Re: Searching For Paradise

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QuinSun on Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:56 pm

Thank you for your interest, I hope to see more interest soon... Spread the word to some of your friends???

Anyways you are reserved.

QuinSun
Member for 7 years
Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fox;; on Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:05 am

thankyou so much ^^ and i will try my best but i don't think i have any friends yet :'c (still new) anywho reserve is much appreciated and i will try to get a WIP to you asap :D thanks again

fox;;
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNewb08 on Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:16 pm

I'd like to join, but I'm having trouble finding a picture that's 245x245
Let the rolepaying begin!

TheNewb08
Member for 7 years
Author Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QuinSun on Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:14 pm

Make one? Thats what I do. If you give me you FC I will do it for you this time

QuinSun
Member for 7 years
Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby helldaydream on Wed May 03, 2017 4:05 am

Gigi Hadid || #BB8FCE || Eldest Generation Decendent

HellDaydream

helldaydream
Member for 7 years
Friendly Beginnings Author Promethean Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!