Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Searching for Refuge

Searching for Refuge

a part of “Searching for Refuge”, a fictional universe by Diane_Young.

It is the 7th year of winter, and for the little village of Kyrzan where only 5 people remain, winter is starting to take its toll. No one knows how close the next village is. Will they find a way to survive the winter, or will they dare to leave Kyrzan?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Searching for Refuge”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Searching for Refuge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diane_Young on Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:32 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Searching for Refuge"

You can reserve a spot here if you would like, we will also use this for any kind of plotting that may come up! And of course just random gibberish.
“Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, but they refuse. They cling to the realm, or the gods, or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.”
-George R.R. Martin

Diane_Young

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Diane_Young
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Searching for Refuge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Redred33mer on Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:48 am

Two questions. First: Can I play a character that is either currently sick or perhaps just stumbling upon the village? I saw the five slots you planned for were filled, and was just wanting to see if you wanted to add anything. Second: What's the technology set of the world (or genre, like medieval/fantasy, alternate modern, future/sci-fi and all that)?
"The Redeemer has risen!"
Image"It is not living that matters, but Living rightly."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Redred33mer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diane_Young on Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:28 pm

Yeah, I can open another spot for you if you'd like, or if you're interested you can play someone who had ventured off to find another village and comes back? Stumbling upon this village also works! Whichever one works best for you- but I am starting posting soon, so you may have to jump in.
It's modern day in a different universe, but there aren't material items like cell phones, internet, etc. It's a non-materialistic, basic necessity type thing XD

Diane_Young
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InsaenImagination on Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:07 pm

Diane, to your message, it seems I can't reply, yes. I would love to.

Edit: Sorry about double posting. I have no excuse. At all.
One day, I would like to have a five-hour-long chess game with myself. It would truly be amazing, because then it would mean that I am quite intelligent. The longer the game (against yourself) shows intelligence. Today, I lasted thirty minutes. Tomorrow, hopefully an hour. A week from now? An hour and a half. A year? A decade? Five. Hours.

InsaenImagination
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Violetskys on Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:51 pm

Hey my sister is in labor and I will not be able to post for a little bit

Violetskys
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diane_Young on Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:05 am

@Insaen Okay, awesome! Um… that kind of makes things more difficult… I'll try to catch you when your online in chat, maybe to iron things out? Or, well crap, there has to be another way! XDD
As for the double post, it happens!

@Violetskys no worries, I think this is super belated because I'm dumb and forgot to check OOC more often; but if you're still unable to get around I think things are going slow enough that it shouldn't be too much trouble!

Diane_Young
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InsaenImagination on Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:23 pm

I'm down for anything, Diane. Doesn't matter what it's about. Surprise me!

InsaenImagination
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diane_Young on Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:44 pm

Okay, I'll PM you with the link when I think up something fun. :3
You'll be able to get it right?

Diane_Young
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InsaenImagination on Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:15 am

Yeah I'm pretty sure I can get messages. Awesome, by the by!!

InsaenImagination
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!