Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War »

Players Wanted: 18+, 1x1 Multi. Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for 1 on 1 roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join »

Secret Police

Secret Police

a part of “Secret Police”, a fictional universe by リンーちゃん.

In a society where crimes take place every day, there's a single group of a mere few people who take care of these crimes compared to the regular police who are unable to do such. These people are called the Secret Police.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Secret Police”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Secret Police

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby リンーちゃん on Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:26 am

Sure thing Song! And thanks! ^u^

And yeah, looks great!
After Watching That One Good Anime...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

リンーちゃん
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolt on Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:19 pm

I am looking forward to RP with everyone. All the characters seem so interesting :D

It's gonna be great!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blackwolt
Member for 11 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keen on Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:58 pm

DreamerOnTheStars wrote:Sure~ that would be nice to actually have a character do that then someone i can't mention.
Plus Yomi seems the oldest so she can be something like her "mother"/caretaker? Since Kira is rather young.. .3.

Sure! Sounds fun since she'd want to do that but would have no clue what to actually do, hehe.

Keen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:17 pm

Well ill add Yomi to my relations along with a few others XD
And new characters will be coming in soon. One fighter/assassin and another male
“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby リンーちゃん on Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:28 pm

I most definitely agree! All the characters are very different from each other and the age differences and gaps are amazing! I love them all!

And alright! I'll be waiting in the mean time! The date to when this rp will start is still held off for a bit so take your time!

リンーちゃん
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolt on Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:31 am

Nice character twisted. I can see a lot of different conflicts between our characters :D

blackwolt
Member for 11 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwistedSong on Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:29 am

blackwolt wrote:Nice character twisted. I can see a lot of different conflicts between our characters :D

Oh thanks blackwolt~♪
Yeah, me too ^-^
Putting in alcohol means pickin' a fight with me <-- alcohol hater.
Looking forward to it (:

TwistedSong
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RebornAncient12 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:51 pm

Meh, my character seems lonely...

RUN

RebornAncient12
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keen on Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:13 pm

Woo! First posts! Been excited to get this started.

Keen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RebornAncient12 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:42 pm

What do I write?!

RebornAncient12
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Wed May 01, 2013 1:44 am

I'm just peeking in at all of your active roleplays now, Rin.
This wind you talk of blows us from ourselves.

Kilgannon
Member for 12 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!