Am I Seeing Things?

Am I seeing things?

a part of “Am I Seeing Things?”, a fictional universe by rosehart.

[ old rp, turned storage place ]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Am I Seeing Things?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Am I seeing things?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rosehart on Fri May 31, 2013 1:38 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Am I seeing things?"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rosehart
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Am I seeing things?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaBanpaiaNeko on Fri May 31, 2013 1:52 am

I would like to reserve female 3, please. Are these supposed to be realistic pictures or anime?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZaBanpaiaNeko
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rosehart on Fri May 31, 2013 2:06 am

ZaBanpaiaNeko wrote:I would like to reserve female 3, please. Are these supposed to be realistic pictures or anime?

Okay, and anime or realistic. ^_^

rosehart
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Fri May 31, 2013 9:59 am

May I reserve Male 2 and Female 2?
#Find out who Exo is immediately

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robbhus on Fri May 31, 2013 11:24 am

I find this very interesting, but I just got one question; How are you supposed to be able to fend off something like that? All of the things mentioned is pretty much insta-kills. I mean like, what you say there is basically that if you end up meeting one of these things, you're bound to die.

Robbhus
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rosehart on Fri May 31, 2013 11:45 am

Michaelis_xXx_Elly wrote:May I reserve Male 2 and Female 2?

yeah go ahead! ^-^

rosehart
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rosehart on Fri May 31, 2013 11:47 am

Robbhus wrote:I find this very interesting, but I just got one question; How are you supposed to be able to fend off something like that? All of the things mentioned is pretty much insta-kills. I mean like, what you say there is basically that if you end up meeting one of these things, you're bound to die.

Yeah, that's a good question but there is actual ways to fend of these creatures. It's just little tricks that are usually more mentally awing then physical. You really just have to out smart them.

rosehart
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PatchworkHeart on Fri May 31, 2013 3:06 pm

Interesting, can I reserve male one please?

PatchworkHeart
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rosehart on Fri May 31, 2013 3:25 pm

PatchworkHeart wrote:Interesting, can I reserve male one please?

yes you may! ^-^
Last edited by rosehart on Fri May 31, 2013 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rosehart
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaBanpaiaNeko on Fri May 31, 2013 3:44 pm

I've been studying up on the legends you posted, and I noticed the "blue or red cape" one.
When reading up on it, it states that the ghost or whatever it is asks if the person wants "blue or red paper," which would mean toilet paper. I thought this may make more sense than a cape since you are sitting on a toilet. Just my thought. :)

But then again, I also noticed some where it stated cape. I guess there are a bunch of different variations....

ZaBanpaiaNeko
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rosehart on Fri May 31, 2013 4:20 pm

ZaBanpaiaNeko wrote:I've been studying up on the legends you posted, and I noticed the "blue or red cape" one.
When reading up on it, it states that the ghost or whatever it is asks if the person wants "blue or red paper," which would mean toilet paper. I thought this may make more sense than a cape since you are sitting on a toilet. Just my thought. :)

But then again, I also noticed some where it stated cape. I guess there are a bunch of different variations....

ahha sorry, there are many versions of the story.. some saying you just have to go to the end stall and it will start speaking to you. There is red or blue paper, I was just trying to combined them so it wouldn't be to waay similar stories.

rosehart
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantsu on Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:21 pm

This sounds fun. May I reserve female #1?

Also, I submitted my character sheet by accident. I'm working on it right now... but yeah, just so you know. ^ ^;;

Pantsu
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rosehart on Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:47 pm

Pantsu wrote:This sounds fun. May I reserve female #1?

Also, I submitted my character sheet by accident. I'm working on it right now... but yeah, just so you know. ^ ^;;

Oh ahaha I was confused for a second but yes you can reserve #1 ^_^

rosehart
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantsu on Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:25 pm

Thanks, hope you like it. ^^

Pantsu
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:27 pm

Can I make the last female?
As for how she would be, I'm thinking a bit nerdy with a bit of nerdy touch to it (:
My Roleplays
A Different Life
A Gift Of Innocence
"Wait for me I'll come back for you"- A warewolf boy

paokikipao
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rosehart on Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:50 pm

paokikipao wrote:Can I make the last female?
As for how she would be, I'm thinking a bit nerdy with a bit of nerdy touch to it (:

Sounds perfect go right ahead!

rosehart
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rosehart on Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:52 pm

Pantsu wrote:Thanks, hope you like it. ^^

Perfect I love her!

rosehart
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:13 am

All right I just finished my character.
I kinda want to edit her history...
mmm whatever...I might do that later.

I hope she's ok~ (:

paokikipao
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rosehart on Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:24 am

paokikipao wrote:All right I just finished my character.
I kinda want to edit her history...
mmm whatever...I might do that later.

I hope she's ok~ (:

She'a amazing, and if you change anything dramatic in her history then make sure to update here so others can keep track! But thanks so much for the great character!

rosehart
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:29 am

Thank you so much~! I am so glad you like her.

And all right, I will update in here if I do make some changes to her story.
Aww thank you :') I'm glad I could make a good character for your roleplay ^^

I hope this starts soon~

paokikipao
Member for 7 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!