Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Seeking A Partner For The End Of The World

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Seeking A Partner For The End Of The World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare Lullaby on Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:02 am

Hey there everyone!

Its Nightmare Lullaby here to get the ball rolling and see if anyone is interested in a little 1x1 action with me. I usually stick to things that are more on the dark side, so please just check out some of my ideas and feel free to input your own as well!

A little bit about me before we start:

- I write anywhere between 2-12 paragraphs of very detailed, plot enhancing posts for any and all role plays I am in...I try to however match whatever my partner wants from me, as I neither want to bombard that person with a wall of text they don't want to read, or disappoint them with small paragraphs they can't do much with.

- I like when my partner throws in their own ideas out, whether talked about first or out of the blue is A-OK with me.

- I am up for anything really.

- Please be respectful and mature.

Ideas

Genre: Romance, Apocalyptic, Drama

Its been twenty years since the world came to an end. Society has since then risen up in the form of barricaded cities and towns, teeming with survivors barely hanging on to life. And just outside the gates of those cities and towns lies he reason for their fear and agony. The dead...For years people have tried to push back the forces of the dead, and always they have failed and merely began contributing to their rising numbers. Eventually, things became so bad that the cities themselves were falling prey to the outside menace.

(We can come up with a more defined plot for our characters together. But I was thinking that somehow the city/town we are in falls, and we have to group together? This could be a small group or a 1x1. Either way doesn't bother me.)

Fandoms I am also in and would Role-Play for: (Some I can do Canon roles for and others I can only do Original) Bolded is what I really, really, really want to do.

The Last Of Us (I can play canons for this of most any role, or we could go completely original.)
Adventure Time (Canons/Original)
Beyond: Two Souls (Canons)
Supernatural (I can try Canon, but I'm better at Original.)
Pokemon (Original)
Digimon (Original)
Skyrim (Original)
Regular Show (Canon/Original)
Warm Bodies (Canon/Original)

Pairings I Would Like To Do Something With:

Childhood Friends
Enemies
Bully and Bullied (as a tables turned kind of thing)
Mad Scientist (Or doctor perhaps) and Experiment
Supernatural and Human
Celebrity and Bodyguard (or Normal person)
Zombie and Human (Along the lines of Warm Bodies :3)
Angel and Demon (Or Demon and Human)
Fallen Angel and Human
Psychiatrist and Patient
Detective and Mass Murderer

I can't PM Yet but feel free to Email me! sonjarueben@yahoo.com

(ALSO NOTE: I can play Male or Female roles. I prefer Male to Female, but sometimes will play Females just for the hell of it. I can double up, triple, or whatever is needed. Just as long as my partner can do the same.)
Nightmare Lullaby
It is the sweet taste of poison on my tongue that draws forth the paralyzing fear of truth. A certainty forming in the pit of my gut and telling me how each lie is in accordance with the next. Showing me just how closely related nightmares and Lullaby's truly can be.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightmare Lullaby
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Seeking A Partner For The End Of The World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare Lullaby on Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:58 pm

Bump...Anyone? :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightmare Lullaby
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkOne on Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:51 pm

I would be interested in roleplaying with you. Out of the pairings you wanted to do something with is there any one you would like to do the most?

DarkOne
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare Lullaby on Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:44 am

Ah sorry I haven't been on in a while. If your still interested I have to say I'm mostly lean towards these for :3

Bully and Bullied (as a tables turned kind of thing)
Mad Scientist (Or doctor perhaps) and Experiment
Detective Mass Murderer
Zombie and Human

Nightmare Lullaby
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:54 pm

Hello! I really like the sound of "In The City Of Dead"! I've been looking for a good zombie RP. If you still want to do that one, then I'm up for it. :D

SaxyLady15
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:01 am

Hello!
Well, you've had a few responses, but I thought I'd try my hand anyway. I'm super interested in exploring the Supernatural world with you. Original would definitely be better. Please let me know if you're still open to 1x1s.
Thanks!
This is a story about two boys
The taller one has a gun tucked into his waistband
He thinks the bullets are meant for him.
The older one has a record player in his head
He sings along to the same five songs.
They know each other
Down to the colour of blood
And the sound of bones breaking.
But they are strangers.
The one with the gun keeps forgetting the words
And the boy with the music won't let him shoot.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!