Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

The Multiverse

Seeking...

a part of “The Multiverse”, a fictional universe by Remæus.

Where legends collide, warriors rise, and titans fall. This is a massive open world that you are free to explore and interact with; a sandbox for your characters.

Characters Settings Story
Where legends collide, warriors rise and titans fall. This is the general in character world, where your creations can rise to fame driven only by your imagination - this is the persistent world in which all characters exist. This whole forum is one big roleplay, with no specific rules or guidelines. If you want to create a roleplay in a single thread, this probably isn't where it needs to be.

Remember - this whole forum is one persistent world - your characters are free to move from topic to topic here with no restrictions.

Seeking...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:12 am

All topics for members seeking other members to create factions should be posted here.

We are looking for original members of the following factions:

White Fang
Titans
MSN Colony L5 - Any factions

Please post here if you have any information concerning these.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senor_Fun on Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:58 am

I ran in the Titans with Kyo during the second war, but not for very long, as I was killed early.

I was also part of }{G, although post-L5.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Senor_Fun
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:02 pm

Trust me, }{G will be making it's appearance.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zach_Rendar on Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:11 pm

I was inducted to White Fang in the chat a few days before the chat went down permanently, so I wasn't really a part of it (I was a medic for it, but I'm not sure if that counts). If we're trying to revive the old factions, I'd like to remain an independent party... although if there's some sort of reward for being in it...

I was in! :wink:
~Zach, the one you know and love!

Zach_Rendar
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senor_Fun on Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:58 am

The Southern Wind wrote:Trust me, }{G will be making it's appearance.

Ughh.. Yay!

Senor_Fun
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hildre on Thu Sep 15, 2005 2:30 am

Neither Une, Sex, or myself are interested in RP anymore. I think I speak for all of us when I say we've put our WF days behind us. Gabe's pretty much in the same boat.

It was fun while it lasted, but you reach a point in your life where some things are more important and more fulfilling.

Eric, I thank you for inviting me. I think you did a beautiful job with the forums and the forum's coordination. I think you've got a Winner on your hands. [Insert tasteless gundam humor... back there].

I type with the utmost sincerity when I write, I wish all of you the best of luck. No hard feelings.

Amber

Hildre
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senor_Fun on Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:09 pm

Hildre wrote:Neither Une, Sex, or myself are interested in RP anymore. I think I speak for all of us when I say we've put our WF days behind us. Gabe's pretty much in the same boat.

It was fun while it lasted, but you reach a point in your life where some things are more important and more fulfilling.

Eric, I thank you for inviting me. I think you did a beautiful job with the forums and the forum's coordination. I think you've got a Winner on your hands. [Insert tasteless gundam humor... back there].

I type with the utmost sincerity when I write, I wish all of you the best of luck. No hard feelings.

Amber

Yay for... wait-- :(

Senor_Fun
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby G3n3s1s-Pr0j3k7 on Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:52 pm

I'm looking for members, since none of the WF big wigs are interested. Lol. JK guys. I'm not fast or good in a suit, but I'd do this, just so it lives on. :o Sentimental BS. I need four members, just names. I'm here, why do you need to fight?

GW's Dark Angel,
WingBlade
G3n3s1s Pr0j3k7

"Anywhere, anyplace, anyhow. It's your life, you can die how you want to."

G3n3s1s-Pr0j3k7
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.