Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Seeking Validators

a topic in Mecha: Gundams, Mobile Suits and Armors, a part of the RPG forum.

A catalog of the mecha that can be found in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend.

Seeking Validators

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:23 am

Seeking validators, easy job, know your shit, be familiar with the items in the shop.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:42 am

I apply. I know too much about mobile suits and the items in the shop as it is.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:52 pm

Yeah yeah, you already knew i'd help ya' with this. As per Kiyoshi, I think he should DEFINANTLY be a validator. Guy knows the components of MSes, no doubt.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:04 pm

I'm just confused on how we're supposed to go about validating...are we supposed to work as a team or all independent from eachother? Thanks TJ for the vote of confidence.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hichinaro on Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:35 pm

I shalt be willing to help validating, if my help is necessary.

Hichinaro
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karaudu on Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:48 pm

Kiyoshi can vouch I know what makes a good gundam, or mobile suit for that matter. I suppose a validation and cost line up job wouldn't be severely hard to do.

Karaudu
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:49 pm

Everyone works as a team, but suits are on a subjective basis.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:36 am

I second the nomination for Kiyoshi.......seeing as he helped build my suit and from talking to him over the last few weeks...the guy really knows his shit!

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:40 pm

If you'll allow me to say, I've come to know TJ to know his Mobile Suits rather well.

Kiyoshi seems to, though I can't say for sure, as I've never really interacted with the guy outside of RP.

Don't know the other two.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Sun Nov 20, 2005 2:29 pm

Kiyoshi is a good pick. Pick him, pick him! If you need more than one, pick TJ too. I'm sure he picked up a thing or two from Kiyoshi, and reading prices from a list isn't really too hard of a job. Some logic to make sure everything on the suit makes sense, and bam. All set.
ImageImage

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.