Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Seize The Day

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Seize The Day

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:29 am

This RP is co-owned by;
MyHopelessRomance, SaveYou, xenchantedx

Seize The Day
Seize The Day, or Die Regretting The Time You Lost

This RP was inspired by Avenged Sevenfold's video for their song, Seize The Day, and this RP is based off that video, except this will show what happens after the funeral at the end.

There are a few people who need to be taken before we start, and they are;
Matt Shadows (The guy who goes to jail) - Played by;
Victoria Shadows (The girl who dies) - Played by; SaveYou
Matt's friends (the guys who rob the shop with him);
James - Played by;
Johnny - Played by;
Brian - Played by;
Zacky - Played by;

You can also create your own characters, such as friends and family members. I want to ask people to follow the plot of the video, until after Victoria's funeral, when we can have different plots between the characters.

Character Skeleton; (Maximum characters allowed; Three)
Name;
Age;
Bio;
Personality;
Role (friend? family member?);
Appearance;

If you have any questions, just ask! I'll be glad to answer them :3 Have fun!

Name; Victoria Shadows
Age; 24
Bio; Victoria grew up with two siblings, and was the middle child. She was always passionate about drawing, and was extremely good at it. She met her husband, Matt, when she was 17, and they got engaged when she was 20. They married shortly before her 24th birthday, and she is excited about the fact they are expecting their first child, and although she likes Matt's friends, she thinks that they'd do something to get him into serious trouble.
Personality; Victoria is usually a happy person, but she gets worried very easily, and is sort of shy if she doesn't know you.
Role (friend? family member?); Matt's wife
Appearance;

Name; Valerie DiBenedetto
Age; 23
Bio; Val grew up an only child in a middle class family. Her parents split when she was fifteen, and she went to live with her mother, who encouraged her to model. She was into a lot of alternative stuff, and got into modelling alternative fashions.
Personality; Val loves a good laugh, but can be hostile if she doesn't know you.
Role (friend? family member?); Mat''s best friend
Appearance;

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Seize The Day

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyHopelessRomance on Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:41 am

Name; Cassidy Philips
Age;22
Bio;Cassidy is Val's younger sister.She's had alot of boyfriends and finds it hard to trust people.She never got on with her siblings much and tends not to talk or viist them much.She works in music and gets to hang out with alot of her favorite bands.
Personality;She is usually wild and crazy but gets easily depressed and can become very distant,cold and hateful.
Role (friend? family member?);Val's little sister.
Appearance;
The moral of the story is there's a little voice inside my head that tells me to burn things.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MyHopelessRomance
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhispersofMe on Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:14 pm

((Woo ok hello *waves to future ppl to join*I am Romance.I logged out and can't get bak in sooo This is my new account thank you.))
Molly: Screw you Cookie
Jimmy: Sorry Mols that's my job ^.^

WhispersofMe
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JulesShadows on Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:47 pm

Can I be Matt shadows??

JulesShadows
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!