Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Sensei Shozoto

a topic in Battle Arena, a part of the RPG forum.

A bloody repository for combat. Get your adrenaline fix here: start a fight, find a sparring partner, train, or just spend your time studying older matches. Don't forget to record the results of your fights in the Hall of Records!

Sensei Shozoto

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Creator of Elsewhere on Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:17 pm

The mats on the dojo floor squished as it was stepped on, bloodsoaked to the point of slippage. With a courtesy bow to the fallen and utterly demolished woman, the Sensei stepped off the floor. "Next time you step in my dojo, show some respect." He reached to a shelf and took a crystal and a vial of liquid, putting the crystal inside the vial and shaking it. The concoction began to glow as he threw it at her corpse. It shattered, and the blood and dismembered body reformed and reattached, leaving the woman without a scratch. The sensei motioned to two of his students to remove her unconscious body and place it on the bench. He looked over to the door, and knew someone was about to enter. He turned to face the door, seeing if this one knew the meaning of respect.
Since I have so many characters that I would like to use on this site, I will have multiple accounts to keep things organized. So far, my other alts are Hiroshi Shozoto, Rolandyn Luzaeyeck, Degorie Rydranix. So people can find my rp topics, I will make the first post with this account, then continue with the appropriate character's account.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Creator of Elsewhere
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Sensei Shozoto

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yoshida on Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:41 pm

(Hope you dont mind me joining)

Stepping through the entrance now stood a ronin with blue nearly wolf-like eyes that seemingly pierced into the souls of all who looked into them. One hand lay casually rested against the sheathed katana at his hip, the sheath itself turned in an aggressive gesture as to skip all the nonsense talk and get straight to business. "Shozoto I presume" The man said outloud, his voice carrying throughout the dojo as he removed the straw hat keeping the feint smile underneath concieled. Laying both the hat and sandals off to the side where the belonged, the stranger stepped onto the tatami mat flooring barefooted motioning the slightest of bows with a small and barely noticeable nod from his head. Removing the blade from a white obi, the ronin set it beside him while sitting down...his white kimono with sakura petal art woven from one shoulder down an arm and across the back stuck out like a sore thumb regardless of its artistic value however, and it was here that the man finally decided to give his own name before beginning inevitable duel. "My name is Shin, I represent no school or master in this duel...for I alone shall reap the rewards of victory." Running a finger along a scar that lay across the bridge of his nose, Shin's feint smile faded away as silence remained. It had been awhile since Shin's last good duel, the others mearly dealing with trash not worth mentioning as his blade became drenched in the blood of many. Whatever the reason, this Sensei Shozoto appeared to be the type worth remembering, and maybe, perhaps finally be the end.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yoshida
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Sensei Shozoto

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hiroshi Shozoto on Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:05 pm

A new soul was entering, with a stern, aggressive and confident disposition. The man had the eyes of a wolf, his pupils chiseled sharply within the cold pools of blue. Some of the newer students were somewhat intimidated, becoming uneasy. Hiroshi Shozoto was satisfied with the respect given. He bowed in return, and gave the usual speech when accepting a challenge.

"Welcome Shin, I gladly accept your challenge, but what I demand is respect for my dojo, and all within it's walls. Meaning, I will not tolerate any unnecessary intentional damage to my property or any harm to my students whatsoever. I am just and fair, and am expecting the same from you. I'm sure you've heard this many times, 'With great power comes great responsibility.' In the possible event that I kill you, I will restore you unless you wish otherwise. If you kill me, I ask for the courtesy of allowing my students to restore me, and I will reward you with something of extreme value that is impossible to take unless given to you by me. If you wish any additional rules or conditions, such as weapons used, state them now."

With a hint of a feint smile, he straightened out his plain white obi and gi. His uniform looked exactly the same as all nine of his students, showing no superiority whatsoever. He stood at the center of the slightly elevated arena, hands clasped behind his lower back.

Hiroshi Shozoto
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.