Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Sentinel Of The Wolf

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Sentinel Of The Wolf

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:35 am

Tristan barely moved when the heavy chains were wrapped around his body, he growled softly when he muzzle was strapped to his head. If he hadn't have been trying to help Anna he would have fought against them. Although the ammount if chains that were wrapped around his body weighed his body down something awful, after being shoved into a dog cage Tristan stared at Anna's father anger in his eyes.

Wincing at the cattle rods burnt and shocked his body, then with the added cold water soaking into the cage and chains. The pulses of electricity caused him to writhe in pain and growl loudly. Looking at the man as he spoke about his parents,firstly how Tristan looked like his mother and then how they were friends and him and his father worked together it made his blood boil.

He struggled against the chains gasping as more water was poured over him and the other men started to bang and kick the cage, the sharp stab of the cattle prod caused Tristan to slumped against the cage his body tensing tightly then weight of the chains didn't help at all.

Tristan looked over as Anna entered the room, what was she doing here? He thought she was leaving to get away from all this... Sighing Tristan pulled himself up clearing his throat he spoke. " why are you here? You should be leaving, get out of town, I will be fine. " he flexed his hands the chains digging into his wrist.
I love roleplaying, making new friends, 1x1 I love as well. I enjoy playing interesting character and I feel that communication is important as well. We can discuss ideas and get to know one an other.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!