Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

DB series VS Marvel VS DC

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

If you have something you want to present to the entire community, post it here.

DB series VS Marvel VS DC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:06 am

kay time to go hardcore with powers that could end the world as we know it. DB DBZ DBGT DVEX VS all of Marvel and DC

Goku VS Superman.
The two toughest
winner:

Dr. Jero VS Batman
Brains
Winner:Batman

Hulk VS Vegeta
Tough guys
winner:

Evil Buu VS Sandman
Freaks of evil
winner:

Grey Huld VS the Thing
Both strong
winner: slugfest tie

more coming soon
Last edited by Nightmare on Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:08 am

*Ahem* I would claim myself to have plenty of Marvel knowledge, I don't know shit about DC, but I would like to point out that

A) Superman is invinvcible. Superman=pwn3d Goku.

B)Vegeta. Hulk returns to Bruce Banner when he gets knocked uncontious which a blast to the skull would do.

C)The Thing. Grey Hulk is just a regular Hulk Variant in the Marvel toys. He existed for a little while in the comics when Bruce Banner attempted to cure himself. Therefore, The same result as B.

And those are my standings. Cheerio.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:17 am

Gabe covered some, so I'll cover the only remaining one I can definitively lay claim to.

Batman is recognized as the unbeatable super hero. He has everything in his utility belt. If Titans came along, you can bet he'd haul out some of Zues' bolts. If Drunken Master came along, he'd whip out coffee. In the case of Dr. Jero, he'd hault out an EMP and shut down whatever preserved his brain. Bye bye bad-guy.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:07 am

actually between Grey hulk and Thing it would be an all out slug fest because grey hulk is weaker than normal. Rage powers the Green Hulk which would mean that since Bruce Banner has control that he wouldnt be such a hot head and he would actually think things through. all out slugfest. Goku VS superman. There both aliens. their both super tough (Not invincible just a common misconception because superman geats a beating from doomsday and such.) It would probably be a result as to who tires out first. Goku sometime Superman sometimes.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:39 pm

Okay, Batman isn't a superhero. He's a vigilanty. Like Nick Fury, Dare Devil or the Punisher.

And Superman would definately win. Goku doesnt have kryptonite in his arsenal. Superman does how ever have pure "Goku-beating-fists"

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:24 pm

Yes but Goku has supersaiyan 10x and up kamehameha waves ssj4 super strength ssj4 speed and SSJ4 Spirit Bomb

and batman does too count as a superhero cuz he has super intl.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:07 am

Hulk VS JUggernaught
Last edited by Nightmare on Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:02 pm

Juggernaught. He is unstopable once he gets moving. And Batman doesn't have super intelligence. Read up on it. He's a vigilanty.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:00 pm

Hulk is a force of nature.

and Batman is considered to have Super inteligence

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:01 pm

Not many people express themselves that way. What do you have that is it?

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Andy on Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:06 pm

Gokou would whup the shit out of Superman- Superman was KILLED, not just beaten badly, killed, by Doomsday just from taking a physical beating. Gokou's like, super godly, he would beat the fuck out of Superman, hands down.

Vegeta vs Hulk, same situation- Hulk's uber strong, but that's about it. Vegeta's got the strength and the abilities to beat the piss out of him.

Hulk vs Thing- You realize these are both Marvel and this pairing has happened, I'm not sure what the result was though. Hulk has superior durability and strength to the thing, so I'd say he'd win. Grey Hulk maybe, maybe not.

Evil Buu vs Sandman- Buu. It's Buu. One of the most powerful dbz villains ever. He'd consume or obliterate sandman

Gero vs Batman- True, Batman is good at what he does, but he doesn't have super intelligence. Whoever told you that was full of shit. He's a smart guy with excellent martial art skills and lots of money, not a super genius. Gero is a simple robot, but he may have EMP-proofed himself- or else that woulda been an easy way to annihilate him and the other androids in DBZ

Teh Andy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:16 pm

for Hullk VS thing i clearly stated Grey Hulk

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.