Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy »

Players Wanted: Chat Plays 5E Stream Seeks Players, Little to No Commitment » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov »

Seven

Seven

a part of “Seven”, a fictional universe by Haas33.

Seven people were created for one purpose, to take control, but The Seven aren't sure they want a part of it.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Seven”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Seven

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:19 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Seven"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Real knowledge
is to know the extent
of one's ignorance.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Haas33
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Seven

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxie Blue on Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:26 pm

Hello, I would love to reserve Number 2. Also may I please change the Face Claim to Ksenia Solo? She is one of my favorite actresses. If you dont find her acceptable I understand.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jynxie Blue
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:45 pm

@Haas:
Hm, I joined a similar roleplay to this awhile back but I'd be happy to join this, as well.

I'd like to reserve the face claim Tom Felton, please. Also, I assume that there are no passwords since I didn't see any.

Dumisa
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XViolet7 on Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:05 am

Hi, I would like to reserve three! Will post character bio tomorrow if thats okay. Its pretty late where I am :)
XViolet7

XViolet7
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:58 am

I will reserve all of them for you guys!
Dumisa: yeah this is a recreation of one of my earlier rps from a while back. I decided to give it another go.
Jynxie Blue: yeah thats perfectly fine

Haas33
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ☿Urania☿ on Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:19 am

Well I'll snag up Dylan O'Brien if you don't mind :) By the way I really like the whole idea of this role play, really cool :D

☿Urania☿
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNocturnax on Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:24 am

And could I reserve number eight please? FC as is.
ImageImage

xNocturnax
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxie Blue on Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:16 pm

Ok I finished my girl, though I am wondering if you can see her thumbnail? Because I cant but I know its 100x100 and that I am submitting the right one but I cant see it...

Jynxie Blue
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxie Blue on Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:55 pm

It looks like we are in need of more males, I can take on 7 if you would like?

Jynxie Blue
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:58 pm

Yeah I can see your thumbnail. Also, I just talked to my friend and he's interested in joining so you don't have to take on 7.

Haas33
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxie Blue on Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:12 pm

Awesome :) I dont know why I cant see it... Well im glad you can and if we need more characters I am more then happy to help out.

Jynxie Blue
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:17 am

Correction, he's taking on 1, not seven.

Haas33
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxie Blue on Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:31 am

Would you like me to take on seven then? I dont mind, after he got his character in (when I thought he was taking 7)I was planning on contacting him because I thought that My girl and seven would get along well together and could even already know each other.... If that is ok of course....

Jynxie Blue
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:47 pm

I really don't want people playing two characters unless absolutely necessary, so how about I'll wait until Dumisa's character is done until I have you take up that spot. Maybe somebody while bite.

Haas33
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby veve on Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:33 pm

Hi! I'd love to reserve number seven! However I might need an extra day to get him done. I have a dentist's appointment today -.-

veve
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:12 am

Thank you I will reserve it right away! And that's perfectly fine, get it up when you can

Haas33
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:22 pm

Ok I'm going to go ahead and post. The two others will just be a little late to the game. If it becomes an issue then we can just play the characters ourselves. But for now I'm going to at least get this thing started

Haas33
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxie Blue on Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:18 am

I will be posting soon (My power was knocked out by a storm a couple of days ago, only got it back up a day or so ago and have been cleaning up the mess...) me and Veve are working out our characters combined history and such...

Jynxie Blue
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:43 pm

Ok, so it looks like Dumisa has given up on her character. Either someone can take over that character, or we could just NPC seven and kill him off to stir up some drama. I'd almost rather someone take over seven though so we have a bit more even guy to girl ratio.

But for the time being, we will just post without seven

Haas33
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XViolet7 on Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:41 pm

Could I take over number four? I have a couple ideas perhaps for later in the story and I think it would be cool if he was the brother to my character.

XViolet7
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!