Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Sex

a topic in Discussion & Debate, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: dealing with it

Have a subject that you'd like to debate that isn't about roleplay? This is the place.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:22 pm

Different kinds of sports appeal to different kinds of people, and what makes or breaks a sport for growing person is their first experience with the game. The same thing applies to sex. For some (most?) people, the first time their worst time. For others, their first time is the best they'll ever have. If their first moment is ruined for whatever reason, then they will feel more resistance to trying again. Soon, their libido fades. Also, some may feel deficient and therefore are too ashamed to admit a care for it.

For those with great experiences or overcome their initial fears/concerns, sex is great. And those with little care for responsibility of their actions crave the high constantly like a drug. But Digit was right when he said sex is a stress relief. People who have a healthy sex life tend to live a better quality of life because of a happier love life.

Miyumi was right though, sex does require a great amount of responsibility to consider beforehand. It's easy to get caught up in the moment and fall victim to your body's urges.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Mon May 01, 2006 12:34 am

I do agree with Miyumi, that safe sex must be a preformed. But I am not really one to talk, I will admit I have had a pregnancy scare, and I really was fully ready to adapt my life for this child, because I did love the girl at the time.
After we ended a 3 year relationship, I went out and I binged. I was free to roam and I had sexual activities with many males and females. Now, the question that came up the most was not pregnancy, it was STD's. Those bastards you have to be careful of. There were a few times I had to worry about those.
Though this sexual binge did help me figure out what kind of a lover I am, which in case anyone is wondering I am a very kinky person, and I can be either dominate or submissive depending on my mood and partner, and I can be very loving and gentle. Also depending on my partner. So the good that came out of it is the fact that I learned more about myself, and got a little bit of an STD scare.
You see, I'm only 17 almost 18. I my first time I was 15. So in 2 years I have had about 12 sexual partners. So I do not in fact fully approve of underage sex, because of my own personal scares, but I do feel that it is the ultimate form of expression. If I love someone, I have to wait to make sure I know that person and I want to be with that person before I can have sex. I've made love to women I've met within hours, this girl that I am currently seeing I've been with her for 3 months now and we have not had sexual relations, because I do in fact want it to be special. I want her to know that I love her, and I want to know that she loves me.

So in the end, I guess I believe premarital sex is not for everyone, but if you want to do it and you are sure you are in love, consider all methods of contraceptives and be very careful and considerate, not only of your partner, but of people around you. Don't do it while your mother is downstairs cooking dinner. Just, not only know the consequences, be AWARE of them and prepared to face them.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zeke on Mon May 01, 2006 12:52 am

I dont usually reply ooc, but I just had to say, strong words man. Tough luck with the experiences, but strong words.
Takes balls to share shit like that.

Zeke
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Previous

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.