Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Sex

a topic in Discussion & Debate, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: dealing with it

Have a subject that you'd like to debate that isn't about roleplay? This is the place.

Sex

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:57 pm

Ludwig von Mises, The Theory of Money and Credit wrote:Perpetual vigilance on the part of the citizens can achieve what a thousand laws and dozens of alphabetical bureaus with hordes of employees never have and never will achieve: the preservation of a sound currency.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimbold Theoman on Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:03 pm

I always knew that there were reasons that I liked, oh sorry getting a little too personal there :)

Grim

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Grimbold Theoman
GWC Veteran
Member for 12 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:35 pm

You did this just to annoy me, didn't you...

miyumi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimbold Theoman on Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:22 am

miyumi wrote:You did this just to annoy me, didn't you...

You mean you think you don't have enough fun too then?

Grim

Grimbold Theoman
GWC Veteran
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:37 am

Master and I have been friends a long time, and he knows my feelings on the subject. 'twas a joke anyway.

miyumi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimbold Theoman on Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:57 am

That's fair.

Grimbold Theoman
GWC Veteran
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Je Suis INSANE on Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:04 pm

I love you, Eric. You just have to wait a little longer. Hang in there!

Je Suis INSANE
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud·Strife on Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:30 pm

Shwaa, I didn't need an excuse to enjoy sex. Although, it's somethin' pretty nifty to explain durin' the cigarette smokin'. Opens up room for the third round, if ya' know what I mean. (Apparantly, you don't Eric.)

No offence, Eric's gf who's name I can't remember.....>.>...

Cloud·Strife
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digit_masperia on Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:43 pm

"- Pain-relief: Immediately before orgasm, levels of the hormone oxytocin surge to five times their normal level. This in turn releases endorphins, which alleviate the pain of everything from headache to arthritis to even migraine"

Harharhar. "Mommy, I have a headache" "Well sonny, maybe you should go an-"

digit_masperia
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:22 pm

Guys, please read this all the way through. At the end, it does state that there is such a thing as too much sex, especially if you take something that lets you sustain the erection...

There's a reason the penis, in its natural state, undergoes a period of flaccidity: That's when it takes a breather. The blood within it is replenished with oxygen. "During an erection," explains Eid, "very little blood flows to the penis. During thrusting, pressure can go as high as 200 mil of water. Zero blood flows into penis at that time." To absorb oxygen, the tissue must become relaxed. "If you do not allow the penis to rest, then the muscle tissue does not get enough oxygen. The individual gets prolonged erections, gets decreased oxygen to tissue, and could potentially suffer priapism." (We recommend you get a medical encyclopedia and look it up.) "The muscle becomes so engorged, it's painful. Pressure inside starts to increase. Cells start dying. More pressure and less blood flow. Eventually the muscle dies. Then there's scarring. That's why it's considered an emergency."

miyumi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:55 am

It's not too much, it's just, take a rest in between.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digit_masperia on Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:17 pm

Yeah, It's natural for 1-3 times a day, but whenever your still doing it, it's sore and red, and you get nothing out of ejaculation...I believe it's time to quit. Maybe take a few day rest. :|

digit_masperia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:01 pm

I think that you should not be doing it unless you're capable of caring for a child if one results, since that is a "possible side-effect" and it's HER choice whether or not to keep it (not yours guys, hers)...

And don't tell me you practice safe-sex. Birth control is not 100% effective, and there are those who have done literally everything possible short of surgery and STILL became pregnant (pills, condoms - male and female, gell).

miyumi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digit_masperia on Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:04 pm

Well, nothings perfect. Sex is just one of those chances one has to take. But then again, sex is like a card game...you don't need partner if you got a good hand XD

digit_masperia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:00 pm

Safe sex = marriage.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Je Suis INSANE on Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:01 pm

Amen to that Eric! I back you on that 199^bigillianth%.

Je Suis INSANE
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:39 pm

lol, good one Eric.

miyumi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digit_masperia on Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:46 pm

Haha, I just heard a blonde joke earlier....What does a blonde consider safe sex?....

Lockign the Car doors. XD

*No offense to Miyumi, considering her avatar, she's blonde >_o*

digit_masperia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:00 pm

lol, none taken... I'm sort-of blonde... an individual strand of hair held up to the sunlight looks blonde, brown, or red depending on the angle at which the light hits it...

My hair changes colors... hehehe

miyumi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digit_masperia on Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:29 pm

That's cool.

Mine does as well, but it's usually an auburn brown...or something like that.

Also another thing ont he topic...

Sex is used as a stress relief to some, an obsession to some, and nothing at all to others. I wonder why.

digit_masperia
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.