Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Shadow Children(OOC and Profile)

a topic in Profiles, a part of the RPG forum.

Post all character profiles here.

Shadow Children(OOC and Profile)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:48 pm

Introduction

It was year 3010, the world was over populated. Government officals had passed the "Popualtion Law". The law states a person can not have more then two children, but some have broken this law. It is now year 3031, there are hundreds of third children. Few have dared to leave their homes at the risk of being killed, but most reside in hidding. One day someone invented a chatroom and the password? FREEDOM. Now these third and sometimes fourth children who call themselves the "Shadow Children" are planning a rally against the government. But with the Population Police otu to kill off all the Shadow Children it will be extremely hard to make it. What will happen? Will they make it to the rally? And if they do, will their efforts be worthless and get themselves killed? Or will they make a difference for all the Shadow Children?

Rules

1.NO GODMODDING
2.No taking over other people's characters
3.No killing without premission
4.Romance is encourged, just keep it PG-13
5.Cursing is allowed but don't go overboard
6.DON'T TALK LIKE THIS "Wuz up ppl"
7.If you want to talk OOC use ( )
8.Don't use ** for actions
9.Don't put down other peoples posts even in PMs,if you are caught you will be automatically OUT!
10.You will have one chance, if you break the rules more then that your OUT!

Profile for Shadow Children

My Parents Call Me: (characters name)
But Online I'm: (characters nickname)
I've Been Hidding For: (age)
This Is Who I Am: (personality)
My Dairy Says: (Bio)
If I Am Found You Will See: (Appearence)

Profile for Population Police

My real name is: (characters name)
Other Police Know Me As: (characters nickname)
I've Been Free To Roam: (age)
Don't Mess With Me: (personality)
My Life So Far: (Bio)
Shadow Children Fear Me: (apperence)

Black List: This is for people who break the rules

White List: This is for people who help me in any way

Heres my character

My Parents Call Me: Mia
But Online I'm: Wild
I've Been Hidding For: 16
This Is Who I Am: She is very wild as her nickname states. She is outgoing and will do anything to get her freedom.
My Dairy Says: She is the one who created the chatroom. Her parents work alot and aren't home most of the time leaving her alot of time to do this. She is the one who is planning to lead the rally. She loves music and has all sorts of instruments in her room/ attic. One of the Shadow children has just moved next door to her but she dosn't know it yet(Whoever wants to be the one to move next door to her, just say so.)
If I Am Found You Will See: Without wings
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Re: Shadow Children(OOC and Profile)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bleakshow on Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:03 pm

This sounds interesting. Could I be the Shadow child that moved in next door? I'll have my profile up in a bit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bleakshow
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:11 pm

Sure, now we need more people

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinnerOfAllSaints on Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:54 pm

Hmmm interesting enough for my taste. I think I'll make a shadow child, and a Policeman. I do rather hate playing the role of a hero so I'll kill off the youth in the first few post, and play most the police. Seeing how there going to be the bad guys in this SL.

Now, Are they just doing their jobs, or were they picked for the job?
Do they have grounds on being evil, Or are they more of a cop. That have an add on to the job.

Hmmm I'm thinking this almost sound like an O.S. Card book.

SinnerOfAllSaints
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bleakshow on Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:10 pm

My Parents Call Me: Mattias
But Online I'm: Chance
I've Been Hidding For: 16 years
This Is Who I Am: Bold and talkative. Everyone that knows about Mattias thinks it's a shame that he's in hiding, because he's so charming and likable. He's a realist, but he isn't bitter. He's a bit of an adrenaline junkie, going for joyrides and sneaking out to underground clubs in the dead of night.
My Dairy Says: When he was first born, his parents left him on the curb to die. But he miraculously survived. Feeling sorry for Mattias and what he'd already been through, his family decided to keep him, and he remains a secret. He would like nothing more than to make his presence known, but for the sake of his family, agreed to remain a secret.
If I Am Found You Will See:

Bleakshow
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!