Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Shadows of The Forgotten

Shadows of The Forgotten

a part of “Shadows of The Forgotten”, a fictional universe by Blackbird26.

Things seem to have calmed in the land of Valcrest. The war, the assassins' inner disputes, the peoples' demands for a solution... But is the land actually calm, or is this just a calm moment before a even bigger storm? (FULL)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Shadows of The Forgotten”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Shadows of The Forgotten

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Essence on Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:52 pm

*whispers* the last bit of contact here was over a month ago..

*SETS OFF FIREWORKS AND RUNS AROUND LAUGHING MANIACALLY*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvkcqgpZJCw

*edit*

Ooh oh! *adds another link*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRzLUNApJO0

Fiery work tornado!
So save your breath, I will not care
I think I made it very clear
You couldn't hate enough to love
Is that supposed to be enough?

I only wish you weren't my friend
Then I could hurt you in the end
I never claimed to be a saint
Ooh, my own was banished long ago
It took the death of hope to let you go

http://youtu.be/fJXEerT4TCk

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Essence
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Mon May 11, 2015 8:20 pm

Hey, Doomed! This made me think of you:

Just saying. :P
"Real power comes not from hate, but from truth."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyce on Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:57 pm

IS THERE GOING TO BE A FOLLOW UP

BLACKBIRD PLEASE

Since getting back into this one will be too late.

PHELIX, KRANDER, MAGERIA

I miss themmmm
http://www.astoniareborn.com I love this COMPLETELY unique customization stat system MMORPG! Come raid my clan, or join mine and raid others!

Tyce
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:46 pm

OMG TYCE HAI *tackles* We miss you. O.O

We talk about Krander and Phelix all the time. lol

The way things are heading... We're working on finishing this up and then we're going to work on a novelization for the series.

Soooo, while we do have another RP (series?) idea for after this, I have no idea when/if it's gonna come out. Doom and I discussed and we decided we couldn't work on the rewrites and run another RP at the same time. :/

As of my last post I'm officially playing Mageria btw. That's... some big boots to fill there... please save me I dunno what I'm doing o.o

Have you got Skype or Discord? If so maybe you wanna add me? :)

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyce on Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:11 am

I will add you on skype when I get home, however I'm quite often not on there!

Oh man I would be interested in helping write it up. DO YOU THINK YOU WILL PUBLISH?

Maybe I will re-write Krander and Phelix back into the story... muwahahaha

I wish I hadn't missed out

#afraidofcommittment

Tyce
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:43 pm

Our idea is to publish it in chapters on Wattpad and other such places, so we'll definitely publish it. We're just not going to sell it. We want it to be available for reading for free, just like the RPs are.

If we ever monetize it in some way; through Patreon on some other means, we'll have to get in touch with everyone involved in the RP to get them involved. And that includes you, mister. So that can get a little complicated, and we'd likely need to think it through so we don't end up doing some illegal shit.

And yes, we plan to have Krander and Phelix if you allow it. Although, we're probably going to introduce characters around the same time they were introduced in the RPs. So Krander and Phelix won't likely show up until we get into the SOP story arc. They will be hinted at, so will Mageria and the Black Knights, but they won't be introduced any earlier. Otherwise, we'd have readers trying to follow 50 effing characters all the time, at any given time, and that's just no good. lol

Regardless of where and when your babes come into the story, though, if you want to be involved in the rewrites right from the get-go; absolutely. We'd be happy to have you.

-edit-

I'm Blackbird_26 on Skype. With the underscore thingy. :P

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyce on Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:39 pm

THIS IS SO EXCITING!

Tyce
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Mon May 29, 2017 11:10 pm

Attack helicopters are kinda hot.

That is all. >.>

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Mon May 29, 2017 11:11 pm

Wtf?
“I have wrestled with death. It is the most unexciting contest you can imagine. It takes place in an impalpable greyness, with nothing underfoot, with nothing around, without spectators, without clamour, without glory, without the great desire of victory, without the great fear of defeat, in a sickly atmosphere of tepid scepticism, without much belief in your own right, and still less in that of your adversary.”
― Joseph Conrad

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Mon May 29, 2017 11:12 pm

Don't act like you don't know what I mean.

;)

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyce on Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:59 am

I'm not gonna lie. Been missing this group of people and this story.

Hope everyone is well!

Tyce
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:05 pm

Tyce wrote:I'm not gonna lie. Been missing this group of people and this story.

Hope everyone is well!

Tyce! OMG!

Why doesn't RPG notify me of posts in this thread anymore!?

Dude, we're making this into a series of web novels. LOOK!!!

Also, we have a Discord. It's not public yet, but I'll PM you an invite if you want to keep in touch.

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!