Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Shadows of The Forgotten

Shadows of The Forgotten

a part of “Shadows of The Forgotten”, a fictional universe by Blackbird26.

Things seem to have calmed in the land of Valcrest. The war, the assassins' inner disputes, the peoples' demands for a solution... But is the land actually calm, or is this just a calm moment before a even bigger storm? (FULL)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Shadows of The Forgotten”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Shadows of The Forgotten

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:02 pm

COOKIES! ^_^

*waits for Tricks to look away so she can snatch them*

As for the hits... Not sure if no one would have tried to hire, but on my end the contract would've been declined. The Crimson don't really do that, the Pack wouldn't gain from it right now, and the freelancers I control wouldn't do it. Ali wouldn't have had a problem with doing it (she hasn't actually met Mageria or Thomas), but I assume she would want distance from anything involving Newhaven.

-edit-

Well Mageria has Jake and possibly her very own psycho-stalker pet as body guards. :P
"Real power comes not from hate, but from truth."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trickster on Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:09 pm

-glares at Blackbird- Let the other people have some!

And yeah, but if someone was stupid enough to try and order a hit on on the Knight Captains, would they have would they have said that or tried to dance around the name?

-edit-
Oh goodie. Crazy bodyguards. Just what a girl needs.
Last edited by Trickster on Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia. ~E.L. Doctorow

There's many a bestseller that could have been prevented by a good teacher. ~Flannery O'Connor

If I don't write to empty my mind, I go mad. ~Lord Byron

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Trickster
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:09 pm

Wait Bird, it states that Billy Blades (Sickness Character) comes from another land and washed up at the shores... what shores? There's no sea even close to Valcrest, only a couple of lakes. Do you want him to edit it or should I give him info about the surrounding countries and then let him pick? Or should we simple assume that he (Billy) has no idea which land he washed up on and after many days of walking he ended up on the borders of Valcrest?

Sibrand
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Sickness on Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:11 pm

*snatches the cookies and taunts blackbird from across the room blowing a raspberry*
Billy (my character) Will be joining the mercenaries. God they don't know what they're in for.
To every U.S. soldier THANK YOU!

I'll make your headache
I'll make you fall to the floor
Me and the Devil in your mind want to settle score
I'll make your heart break
You know I do what I please
Like a bullet in a gun I just give it a squeeze

And cry sister make it rain.
It makes no difference, you'll never see me again.
Cry Sister, Royal Bliss

The_Sickness
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trickster on Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:13 pm

-hands Blackbird the cookies set aside for her-

Sickness, I think you're going to fit in just fine here.

Trickster
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:21 pm

Tricks: Jake is not crazy. Although I suspect he will be soon. :P

Sibrand: I thought that "washed up at the shores" was figure of speech. lol But we can assume that he washed up on some shore and then made his way to Valcrest. Makes perfect sense.

*noms on her cookies, glaring at Sickness*

You just wait for the RP to start and you'll see why you should never taunt the GM. *begins evil plotting*

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Sickness on Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:24 pm

heh If nothing else I'll do my part to aid in providing the comic relief
You mean you'd pick on my poor little drunk rogue?
Honest he got lost on his way to church and wound up at the inn.
Last edited by The_Sickness on Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The_Sickness
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:25 pm

*Takes a big bite out of his cookie, but spits it out in disgust. Looks at ingredients that were used in my batch of cookies*
Why was there arsenic in my cookies?

-edit-
Hey Sickness. Good to see someone else join and you always need comic relief :D
“I have wrestled with death. It is the most unexciting contest you can imagine. It takes place in an impalpable greyness, with nothing underfoot, with nothing around, without spectators, without clamour, without glory, without the great desire of victory, without the great fear of defeat, in a sickly atmosphere of tepid scepticism, without much belief in your own right, and still less in that of your adversary.”
― Joseph Conrad

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trickster on Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:28 pm

Right, Jake isn't crazy . . . yet. Give me time.

Doomed - The cookie is a lie? That's all I got man, but if those are the one's that Sickness grabbed he might want to check on them. I mean, I don't really bake, I got them from a shop down the street. Weird, now that I think about it, it was made of gingerbread or something. I thought it was a gimmick, but maybe not.

Trickster
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:30 pm

Sickness: I emotionally tortured one of my own characters close to insanity on the last RP. Yours don't stand much of a chance. XP

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trickster on Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:31 pm

Hey, so did I! Um, what does that say about us Blackbird?

Trickster
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:33 pm

We're awesome? :)

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Sickness on Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:36 pm

Wait Tricks... uh well at least you didn't get them from Doomed.
My horrorscope said today was a bad day for almonds.
Bird you underestimate my gift for devience.
heh heh heh
Last edited by The_Sickness on Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The_Sickness
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trickster on Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:38 pm

No almonds. I hate almonds.

And Blackbird? Let's go with the awesome theory.

Night all. I have to go pretend to sleep now, and since the game is actually running, I don't have an excuse to stay up.

Trickster
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Sickness on Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:41 pm

It's been good to meet you all but it's also nap time here too.
I'm seconds from being able to walk on my eyelids.

(edited because I can't type)

The_Sickness
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:52 pm

Tricks: Yeah, let's go with that.

Sickness: Well, let's just say that after five months with this bunch (more than that with Doomed and Sibrand)... You'd have some trouble shocking me. I welcome you to try it though. XD

Night to you both.

I'll be going soon myself. Just want to try and put Jake's sheet up there before I do.

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:55 pm

Sickness, I'm afraid, you underestimate the devious side of both Blackbird and I. Just ask Trickster and she will tell you all about the horrors he put her through.

Well good night to you all. I don't want to go to sleep because I literally have been working on school stuff for 14 hours in the last 24 hours so I just want to have time to do fun stuff. I'm going to hate myself for it tomorrow though.

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ureshic on Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:01 am

And my character has been submitted :D
Edit - Or it should have been, I don't see it in my characters so... I might have to redo it.
Last edited by Ureshic on Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ureshic
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:05 am

Hum... I don't see any characters waiting for approval. So I think you might have. :/

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ureshic on Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:24 am

YEah, I pretty much lost a ton of the background i had on him... I did kind of rework some of it and submitted, but I still need some editing to do. Just submitted to be sure i wouldn't lose it again ><

Ureshic
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!