Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Shadows of The Forgotten

Shadows of The Forgotten

a part of “Shadows of The Forgotten”, a fictional universe by Blackbird26.

Things seem to have calmed in the land of Valcrest. The war, the assassins' inner disputes, the peoples' demands for a solution... But is the land actually calm, or is this just a calm moment before a even bigger storm? (FULL)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Shadows of The Forgotten”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Shadows of The Forgotten

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seerow on Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:15 am

*Meanders in.* Dum dee doodle...
*Takes cookie.*
Awww... thanks Trick....
Trick-or-Treat!
TricksNTreats... lolololol

There's a nickname in there somewhere oh baking one.
As for your questions regarding Grim, you'll have to ask. :p

I'd love for a chit chat between him and Mageria, as the profile says he has been ambiguous toward everyone.
And I really wish to speak with Dominic and Barca. The former for his weird position and obvious MPS problem :P
The later because I'd love to see how a huge orc would view a person like Grim.

And I want Morrigan to talk to EVERYONE @.@

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seerow
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trickster on Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:43 am

Ha. Seerow, Once Mageria finds out that Grim is in the area, she'd walk over broken glass to see him again. So don't worry about the whole, them talking to each other thing. It WILL happen. There's going to be SO many interesting moments upcoming.

-giggles-
Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia. ~E.L. Doctorow

There's many a bestseller that could have been prevented by a good teacher. ~Flannery O'Connor

If I don't write to empty my mind, I go mad. ~Lord Byron

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Trickster
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Sickness on Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:13 am

Ooo devious and maniacal. My kind of people.
*sits in a corner with his jar of peanut butter and crackers*

You've heard the expression "Poke the bear" Doomed
That is my gift. I love it!
To every U.S. soldier THANK YOU!

I'll make your headache
I'll make you fall to the floor
Me and the Devil in your mind want to settle score
I'll make your heart break
You know I do what I please
Like a bullet in a gun I just give it a squeeze

And cry sister make it rain.
It makes no difference, you'll never see me again.
Cry Sister, Royal Bliss

The_Sickness
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:42 am

*pokes Sickness and steals the peanut butter*

:) Hi there. Just checking in before going to lunch.

Ureshic, I accepted your character.
"Real power comes not from hate, but from truth."

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Sickness on Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:02 am

Steal all the peanut butter you like but the beer is sacred. *nods firmly and locks up the cooler*

The_Sickness
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:29 am

All the peanut butter I like...

*stares blankly with a dumb smile on her face for a few minutes*

Hum, well...

I don't even drink beer all that much. >.>

I will however steal it anyway in Dastan's behalf, because he is the leader and he is entitled to all the alcohol and women he likes! And he likes A LOT of it!

Don't get in between the Crimson leader and his booze/women: My advice to you. XP

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Sickness on Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:01 pm

heh My rogue is going to get along just fine there. I can tell it.
My rogue is very much the same way though for now his steady date is with the lips of a bottle.

The_Sickness
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:33 pm

I want this for my collection:

I know they're not really knives, but... I don't care. It's so awesome.

Jake's sheet is up.

5 down 3 to go. :P

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ureshic on Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:04 pm

So how is my sheet so far? Anything I need to really tweak (minus the horrid background of course)?

Ureshic
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Sickness on Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:32 pm

You would sell out the Joker for bat blades?! *gasps in horror*
Steals the peanut butter back and chains it in his bomb proof shelter*

Fixed up Billy's sheet btw let me know if I missed something. I'm almost certain I did.
Will work on my charater tonight if I can but they're calling for nasty thunderstorms here tonight so.
I maybe partying like it's 1699 all night. (i.e. No power and the power company loves to make me wait for service)

The_Sickness
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:55 pm

Ureshic: The sheet is good, and there's nothing in need of editing. As for the background: If you want to get into more detail or give Azo some sort of personal history with Dastan or Indrani, we can work it out. My inbox is always open.

Sickness: I would sell out anyone for a cool blade. :)

I'll reread all character sheets for any details I might have missed once I finish editing mine (I doubt there'll be anything in need of editing though).

And... I'd like to ask that you guys read them all as well to know what kind of crazy you'll be dealing with. This request comes with the fair warning that once all characters are accepted in the tab we'll be starting this. Probably tomorrow.

Yay! Imminent doom (DOOOOM)! :)
Last edited by Blackbird26 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:03 pm

Sweet. ^_^

Well, I'm all set for this. :D

Sibrand
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:17 pm

Also: I did finish the summary this time. My computer seems to have failed to save the doc though, and I lost the final paragraphs. I'm yet to rewrite them, but it should be up by the time we start. *glares at her laptop*

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Sickness on Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:55 pm

Too cool, looking forward to posting.
Bird you still waiting on that text wall? heh

The_Sickness
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:04 pm

Save it for IC. *serious GM face*

Still waiting on that reply? (I'm writing it! Just a bit busy, as you can see.) :P

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Sickness on Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:09 pm

No sweat.
You just seemed like you had way too much peace.
Sure wouldn't want that.

The_Sickness
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:27 pm

Right, who would ever want that.

I just have to finish adding three characters, then I'll reread all the sheets, possibly send some people some PMs, then work on the longest opening post in the history of opening posts. Then I'm free as a bird (lol, get it?)

And did I tell you we have a longest post contest?
Actually it's longest post, longest flashback, most flashbacks in one post...

Doomed snatched longest post and longest flashback from me on the last RP. I was left only with most flashbacks. >.>

Well, not this time. I'M WINNING EVERYTHING THIS TIME! >.<

*coughs*

Hum, er... So... Yeah, pretty anxious to start. :)

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Sickness on Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:31 pm

I'm in, so long as the reward for winning isn't one of those arsenic flavored cookies.
*hangs his b.s. in bs on the wall*
Crap! I hung it crooked again!
meh Oh well back to working up unfathomable loads of bs for the rp. *plots*

The_Sickness
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:37 pm

Nah, there's no prize... We do it for the joy of gloating writing. ^_^

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm

For me, the prize the souls of those around me being slowly crushed by my longest post.
“I have wrestled with death. It is the most unexciting contest you can imagine. It takes place in an impalpable greyness, with nothing underfoot, with nothing around, without spectators, without clamour, without glory, without the great desire of victory, without the great fear of defeat, in a sickly atmosphere of tepid scepticism, without much belief in your own right, and still less in that of your adversary.”
― Joseph Conrad

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!