Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Shalcora: The World of Ten

a part of “Shalcora: The World of Ten”, a fictional universe by Fishbucket.

Shalcora suffered from a daemonic invasion that lasted for Billions of years. The Daemons were defeated, and now only small pockets of them remain. It is a time for growth, a time for eager adventurers to seek out fame and fortune!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Shalcora: The World of Ten”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fishbucket on Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:34 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Shalcora: The World of Ten"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
The best stories do not have just one or two characters, but all sorts of characters. You might not see them that often or know them that well, but the fact that they were there is what makes the story seem real.

After all, Life is full of characters, is it not?
I solemnly swear that there shall never be more than a 48 hour delay to my response to any question or post.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fishbucket
Member for 8 years
Writer of the Month, Jan. 2017 Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Group Theory Arc Warden Storyteller Maiden Voyager Person of Interest Property Buyer Tipworthy Salesman Lifegiver Novelist Builder Visual Appeal

Re: Shalcora: The World of Ten

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zaria on Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:49 am

Hi, it looks interesting, but do we play as heroes or just anyone we want from the said ten races?
Also is the ten races a complete must? - I know you've written it is, but I'm stil going to ask...
Lastly, what will be the goal of the rpg, It would be easier to know what are the main "events" that you intend to create...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zaria
Member for 7 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean Author Person of Interest Inspiration World Builder Group Theory Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fishbucket on Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:25 am

Hello.

Firstly you can play as a hero, an adventurer, a merchant, a member of a guild, or whatever you want so long as your within the bounds of the setting. The ten races are not STRICTLY a necessity, however any characters NOT of the ten races will be considered a monster and thus will recieve hostile reception from members, factions, and forces of the ten races.

As to the goal, this rpg is meant to be an open sandbox, where players can write up their own stories and adventures within a world of magic and mayhem. The whole wide world is open to you, so feel free to explore it to your hearts content.

There may, at a later time, be quests or story arcs that players may participate in to achieve renown and become legend within the world itself, but that's for later.

Fishbucket
Member for 8 years
Writer of the Month, Jan. 2017 Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Group Theory Arc Warden Storyteller Maiden Voyager Person of Interest Property Buyer Tipworthy Salesman Lifegiver Novelist Builder Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zaria on Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:01 pm

Ah, kay, thanks for explanation :)

Zaria
Member for 7 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean Author Person of Interest Inspiration World Builder Group Theory Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyce on Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:53 pm

We can submit characters??
http://www.astoniareborn.com I love this COMPLETELY unique customization stat system MMORPG! Come raid my clan, or join mine and raid others!

Tyce
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hiro Protagonist on Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:56 pm

+1 to Zaria's response. Thank you for the explanation as well. Would you prefer we submit character sketches in advance for your approval, Fishbucket?
“All grown-ups were once children... but only few of them remember it.” - The Little Prince

Hiro Protagonist
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hiro Protagonist on Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:12 pm

So, first of all, someone is going to have to give me a crash course on adding posts. It's been some time since I was involved with this site, and things have obviously changed. Second, I assume that since I cannot add posts it's because my character has yet to be approved. Is this universe abandoned, then? Any monitoring at all that would actually allow people to add? Just checking.

Hiro Protagonist
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!