Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

Shattered pieces

Shattered pieces

a part of “Shattered pieces”, a fictional universe by リトル·ミス·サンシャイン.

What if Light never got the Death Note? What if it were you instead? What would you do..?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Shattered pieces”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Shattered pieces

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby リトル·ミス·サンシャイン on Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:40 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Shattered pieces"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

リトル·ミス·サンシャイン
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Shattered pieces

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:12 am

Hai Mai =^.^=

May I reserve human one?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Inspiration
Member for 14 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby リトル·ミス·サンシャイン on Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:20 am

@Finalhazard3, of course. Thanks for reading the rules.

リトル·ミス·サンシャイン
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Manic Creator on Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:48 am

Hai Mai =^.^= (which was a super cute idea)
I was wanting to reserve human 4, however I have a few questions.

1. Character sheet- Are you picky on this and do you have one you would prefer us use?
2. Posting Requirements- I need to know how often I need to post. If its every day, I might not be able to manage that and I don't want to drag down your rp, so I thought I would ask. I can do every other day or every 3 days at the very least. Now,there are times I will be able to post everyday but it depends on how my daughter is acting and other real life things. I do apologize.
3. Picture- Is there a certain style you wish for us to use?

Sorry for all the questions, but I thought I would ask instead of posting things and then you not like it.

Manic Creator
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby リトル·ミス·サンシャイン on Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:52 am

@Manic Creator, don't worry I love questions! I'm so sorry, I completely forgot a character skeleton, so I just added one now! :D I really only want anime because well, Death Note is an anime! And for the posting, if you can't post everyday, I understand.
If you could just post around 3-4 times a week, that would be fine! I realize people have school/work and their own social lives!

リトル·ミス·サンシャイン
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:57 am

Hai Mai =^.^=

god damn it.... you've tied my hands here, as you will get no silliness when it is mandated....

Reservation on human three...if you don't mind...

MaxStokes
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Manic Creator on Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:58 am

Alright thank you so much.
As for the picture lol I should have been a bit more specific. Is there a certain style of anime you would like us to keep it in? There are a LOT of different styles and I don't want to find one in a style you might not care for.
Thank you again for understanding. I will be making my character soon and she should be up by sometime tomorrow at the very latest!
EDIT: I was wondering what age range you are looking for. I was thinking a fresh out of Highschool, possibly college student. Would that be alright?

Manic Creator
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby リトル·ミス·サンシャイン on Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:05 am

@Manic Creator, ah! Sorry about that, hmm, you can have any kind except the sort of 'chibi' style, although I would like them to look realistic - Like in the books themselves yet it's up to you.

@Max Stokes, aha, sure - They are reserved for you!

リトル·ミス·サンシャイン
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMadBlackRabbit on Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:52 am

May I reserve human two?
ImageImageImage

TheMadBlackRabbit
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby リトル·ミス·サンシャイン on Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:10 am

@TheMadBlackRabbit Of course! Mai will reserve her for you right away.

Hello everyone, it appears that all of our humans have been taken but only I have claimed a Shinigami, of course I will give it more time for others to apply but if they aren't taken up.
Is everyone OK to double up if need be?

リトル·ミス·サンシャイン
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BIGBADpanda on Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:23 pm

WELL HELLO!
I'm Matt and I'm really interested towards this roleplay. *major death-note fan*
Could I take the role of one of the Shinigami? Shinigami Two I suppose, If that's fine with TheMadBlackRabbit as he will be the human I am shadowing.

I could send in my character sheet in today.

BIGBADpanda
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:27 pm

Hmm...

Seems fun.

Always enjoy any Death-Note related material. A bit jealous that this RP picked up so quickly, whereas mine only ever got a few people. Ah well.

FamishedPants
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby リトル·ミス·サンシャイン on Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:25 pm

@FamishedPants, thanks! :D What part would you like? (By the way, I love your signature)

@BIGBADpanda, sure can, if..You read the rules, I'll let you off this time ;3 but if you read then you'll find that there was a password.

リトル·ミス·サンシャイン
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BIGBADpanda on Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:36 pm

ugh I can't find any pictures that suit my character
@リトル·ミス·サンシャイン
Hai Mai =^.^= LOL I forgot -___-

BIGBADpanda
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby リトル·ミス·サンシャイン on Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:42 pm

@BIGBADpanda, aha don't worry! And you can either draw your character, if you wish (I can't draw Shinigami for toffee so I didn't) or describe your Shinigami (Like I did, if you look at my Character Nio.)

リトル·ミス·サンシャイン
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MissBrightside_ on Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:03 pm

Hai Mai =^.^= <~ I love that! :P

Could I please reserve Shinigami 3 please?
I love Death Note so much, although I'm only on the fifth book!

MissBrightside_
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BIGBADpanda on Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:40 pm

Sent in my character sheet! If there's something you don't like just let me know. ^-^

BIGBADpanda
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby リトル·ミス·サンシャイン on Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:02 pm

@BIGBADpanda, um, you made your Shinigami Female - Yet the Shinigami you reserved is Male? Could you please correct that :3

リトル·ミス·サンシャイン
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BIGBADpanda on Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:18 pm

@リトル·ミス·サンシャイン
It has been fixed! Sorry about that LOL

BIGBADpanda
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Manic Creator on Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:37 pm

ok fixed my character sheet and sent it in.

Manic Creator
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!