Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Shin Megami Tensei Persona: Dreamless Nights

Shin Megami Tensei Persona: Dreamless Nights

a part of “Shin Megami Tensei Persona: Dreamless Nights”, a fictional universe by Spottedclaw59.

Everyone has a side of them that they keep hidden within themselves. A part of them that they may not want to face. But that’s okay. Everyone has one. As long as you keep it hidden away, they can’t hurt you. Until Recently...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Shin Megami Tensei Persona: Dreamless Nights”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Shin Megami Tensei Persona: Dreamless Nights

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:47 pm

I would post more if people would involve me. I'm not going to post my character interacting with someone until they do. Keeps confusion out of the way.
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:32 pm

you're fine, im talking about more about those who haven't posted/ finished posting.
'The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate. Entrusing his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana are the means by which all is revealed. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:22 pm

Rarikou wrote:you're fine, im talking about more about those who haven't posted/ finished posting.

We're waiting for Leej and YuumanN. I haven't gotten any word from them >.< Even YuumanN I PMed him earlier this week so I think he's busy with something. If anything, I might just have to move on if we wait to long it won't be fun anymore...
ImageImage

Spottedclaw59
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:56 pm

if you have to, do it. we xan't afford to wait forever

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:45 am

Done then :3 I tagged everybody there I think. Hopefully they'll post >.<

Spottedclaw59
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:37 pm

Sorry everyone, White Rook (Rinko) had to drop the rp >.< so the fool arcana is now open again.

Spottedclaw59
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:52 am

I could make a character to rebalance it, if needed. i have an idea for one, i just didnt want the rp to be overloaded

Is there anything in particular we have to do, or make a decent post just finding these things?

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:46 pm

You can if you want too. I'll open up to two character limit :D
And yeah,you just need to post something about finding stuff...though I said you could work in teams so we get more interaction with each other.

Spottedclaw59
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:33 am

okay, ill get to it then

I also submitted my character to you. Her past is a little...er... grim, but i still think she's pretty good. I'm just wondering how she's going to be added into the story. If shes accepted, do you have any ideas?

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:37 am

We can have her transfer in the school as a new student...then she can be the first to vanish X3 Since it seemed like it would be a good start since she has nightmares...It would be easy for her to become a victim.

Spottedclaw59
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:42 am

I had been thinking something similar to that, so it works perfecty. I'm guessing she'll be traansfering in the morning this and vanish later that night? Just have her not wake up from her nightmares or something similar?

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:53 am

Yep, pretty much

Spottedclaw59
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:45 am

I wanted to ask, but can I have Kayama not fight against his shadow and do something like meeting his persona during the hunt?

EDIT
I'm gonna send in my post first and see if you agree with what I did. Honestly, I hope I don't have to change everything again.

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:55 pm

code6435 wrote:I wanted to ask, but can I have Kayama not fight against his shadow and do something like meeting his persona during the hunt?

EDIT
I'm gonna send in my post first and see if you agree with what I did. Honestly, I hope I don't have to change everything again.

I think that's fine X3 Iwas gonna do that in my next post anyway :D
I want to skip the accept self part because the rps getting a bit long and drawn out. So maybe we can just have them summon their persona to get some action started.

Spottedclaw59
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:42 am

How does the blind guy with his fist in the air and Bubblegum Boy at his side garner so little attention that he's not even mentioned in passing?

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:00 am

Thundergod1020 wrote:How does the blind guy with his fist in the air and Bubblegum Boy at his side garner so little attention that he's not even mentioned in passing?

Because everyone split up? Usually I tag only people my characters talk too. Sorry if it offended you. My character was away from everyone's at the moment.

Spottedclaw59
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:41 pm

im wiating for Mairu's character t post. if she doesn't, ill just leave her behind and collect the items

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:28 pm

Rarikou wrote:im wiating for Mairu's character t post. if she doesn't, ill just leave her behind and collect the items

You posted in Tokyo again x3

Spottedclaw59
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:39 pm

*flips the nearest able, then goes to fix that*

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:50 pm

Oh god. Why is no one posting?! I don't want this to eeeend!

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!