Shinobi Battles: S-Ranked Fighters

a topic in Battle Arena, a part of the RPG forum.

A bloody repository for combat. Get your adrenaline fix here: start a fight, find a sparring partner, train, or just spend your time studying older matches. Don't forget to record the results of your fights in the Hall of Records!

Shinobi Battles: S-Ranked Fighters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KirinaS. on Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:17 pm

announcer: "Hello, and welcome to the first-ever Shinobi Battle Royale! Competitors from all over the world are welcome here for fights, but only one will ever win the title of KING OF THE RING. Would the contestants please step into the arena, and at the sound of the bell-"
(audience roars) "START THE FIGHT!!!"
announcer: "You said it, ladies and gentlemen. All competitors, PREPARE TO BATTLE!!!!!!!!!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KirinaS.
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Re: Shinobi Battles: S-Ranked Fighters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zaltos-Kiraxo on Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:00 pm

Are you the person fighting or am I waiting for someone else to take the challenge? - OOC
Just let me touch your mind... I'll make it quiver in it's own filth. Just let me touch your soul... I'll make it suffer worse the Hell. Just let me touch your heart... I'll break it with a grin. I am Zaltos, the slayer of gods, and the essence of your worst fears. Run while i'll still let you stand.
- Zaltos Kiraxo vs. Amen Ra

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zaltos-Kiraxo
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Shinobi Battles: S-Ranked Fighters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark Recruiter on Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:02 pm

I am curious about that too

Dark Recruiter
Member for 4 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!