Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

The Grisha Chronicles

Ships Ahoy!

a part of “The Grisha Chronicles”, a fictional universe by Layla.

Years after the shadows of the Unsea are extinguished, new enemies dawn. The fate of the kingdoms depend on the unlikely alliance of outcasts and criminals. They will uncover the web of deceit and discover the truth is much greater than they'd imagined.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Grisha Chronicles”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Ships Ahoy!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:58 am

Wow, that took an ungodly amount of time, but I've finally completed the aesthetic for our druskelle and criminals. I'm calling them #teammoody or maybe team the-raging-oblivion-scorches-the-shattered-remnants-of-our-broken-world. Your 3000+ word post was incredible, Verix and Jack. I dig it. I dig it hard.

And cloud, I've told you this but my god your aesthetics are beautiful.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Layla
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Εpιmetheus on Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:48 pm

@Cloud, the druskelle edit is so gorgeous, gosh !!,,, i love it so much;;;; (also i'm laughing at the bloody arm, because i'm sure you had it added before, but. how topical.)
(also those snapchats, aaaahhhh. truly my BroT3. the best friendship, all across the board.)

I don't wanna spill the beans, but in verix's aleks edit, the dog and leafy lungs are a subtle reference to the meme i posted in aleks' sheet and i'm crying bc of it

@Ruby, the eyes are soooo pretty aahhh !!!!! ngl I spent a good like ten minutes trying to match everyone ??? my facial recognition skills are. not Good.

@layla, #teammoody is where i want to be. let me into the club where everyone is snarky & attractive. (also your quotes are so on point omg. i love this edit so much)

Since Anya and Mikkel are really mean to Adrian in our post lmao, I made this to show that verix and i still love him <3 (it's not as good as verix's instagrams tbqh but she has an unbeatable eye for #aesthetics. honestly. i love her a lot. also i can't come up with clever usernames lmao c'est la vie edit bc obviously adrian's nickname was rigHT IN FRONT OF ME and i missed it anyway. theviper is muCH BETTER than naumov.a i'm crying)

Also! My contribution to the Alekya ship, a relationship based on probably unhealthy power dynamics and one-sided antics (Aleks cries a lot). but i love it anyway :')

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Εpιmetheus
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:51 am

Omg Jack that is so beautiful like wtf how do you do things like that pls teach me. I have an Alekya contribution for you. (Also to the people who've been wondering why Katya and Aleks are so sappy, no, they aren't canon. Aleks just has no choice. Also he has pecs and Katya has lost her way. Someone bring her to Jesus)

And also the sexy siblings. The genes are strong in this one.

Layla
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verix on Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:40 am

Ayyy it's me again and I would go on a rant to explain how much I love everyone but then you wouldn't be able to get me to stop. Anyway here is something I made to take a break from instagram. As much as I love minimalism, I love flowers even more. I think you're all absolutely fangtastic I'm going to try and do everyone when I get the chance.

edit: omg whY IS IT SO SMALL?!?!??? Boi i'm sorry, next time I do it I'll change the size so you can see more detail. If I tried to enlarge it now I'd loose quality. i love you layla. ; _ ;
Perhaps

Verix
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:24 am

Verix!!!! Why are you so amazing at this stuff?? Pls teach me your ways. As Fang would say, "If I were any bigger, you'd have a hard time." HAHAHA omgimsorrycleanseme. I love it to bits!! I gotta make something Anya/Druskelle related ahhh. Maybe a love-at-first-sight type thing ya feel bc I loved Anya from the moment you reserved her.

Layla
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verix on Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:46 am

I SPELT EVERYTHING WRONG. ONE SEC.

Edit: What the heck? I edited this post. I didn't make a new one. . . weird.
Last edited by Verix on Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Verix
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verix on Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:49 am

Thank you so much my dude *^* It's an amazing RP, as well it lets me practice so it's a win win situation. as well as letting me procrastinate on my HW With all that said in mind, I'm hoping to do everyone at least once but it's going 2 take #time since I am #bad. ANYWAY it's unbealievable how far everyone has come. I'm really excited to read all of your posts my dudes. As well, Bea needed some love. SORRY IT"S NOT YOUR COLORS but a lighter color pallet worked better QQ.

Edit: I spelt her name wrong, I am crying real Jesus (tm) Tears.

Verix
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby esoteric on Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:13 am

@Verix, what the heck!!!! Why are you literally perfect?¿?¿?¿? FFS, man. Your edits are gorgeous!!! Everyone's edits are SO GORGEOUS! I weep.

esoteric
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Promethean Inspiration

Bees Be Bae Bea

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:30 am

I'm 100% with esoteric, your edits are so beautiful verix!! Bea's one is so pretty. Though I'm super curious how you misspelled her name hahaha. Be? Bee? Bae? Omg Bae. Bea is Bae. That works. I'm happy.

Cloud
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Εpιmetheus on Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:44 pm

@layla, tf ?? back off ur edits are SO PRETTY IM CONSTANTLY SCREAMING. (i agree tho, verix should teach us her ways because OBVIOUSLY she's been imbued with talents by the GODS) the alekya one omg, i cry. if it were canon tho, on their first date, aleks would take her TO CHURCH.

admittedly, i'm suffering a bit of block for aleks' post lMA0 r.i.p.
so i've been taking breaks by working on a true. Monster. of an edit. (also i had time on my train ride yesterday lmao. s/o to google docs for not working offline)
i had 2 post it oN MY TUMBLR BC. it was too big to compile into 1 or even 2 imgur posts i'm crying real tears of blood.
Part I is here, and part II is here. some of theM AREN't rlly. super cohesive but. i got really tired of looking for images after the second hour of it loool. anyway i just. LOVE. our entire cast so much, this felt like a v. Necessary. thing to do.

Εpιmetheus
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verix on Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:57 pm

I'm #lecrying. Thank you all for your kind words and omg you're all so talented my dudes. I'm screaming @ everyone single one of you. ALSO I'm debating on whether to do funny edits or actual shipping edits. Who knows, maybe it will be a mixture of both. :^ )

@Esoteric MY GOD NO YOU'RE FLAWLESS. & lmao how do you do the upside down question mark ?????!!!!!????? The next person on my list is Frigg, the love of my life.

@Cloud LMAO YEAH I WROTE IT AS BAE, and true - Bea is Bae. B ))As well Taras will be done @ the same time as frigg, whom I adore and would steal him if given the chance. The poor boi deSERVES SO MUCH HAPPIness.

@Jack MY WIFE. MY LIFE. YOU ARE SO good. I love you and they are so beautiful. & wow now everyone knows ur tumblr and what a nerd you are. B))) world's nicest badass. i'm crying

Verix
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:14 pm

@Verix, omGGGGgGGgg that edit is gorgeous! I love it sm

@Εpιmetheus, teach me your ways pls, that edit was far too good!!

la.lune
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby esoteric on Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:12 pm

@Εpιmetheus, JACK!!! brO, my dude, babe... seriously... ilovedthateditsomuch. Frigg's aesthetic was so on point. Fuckin' slit my throat with your excellence, you amazing specimen. And yeah, now I'm stalking you on Tumblr, so have fun with that.

@Verix YOU'LL NEVER KNOW!!! (literally just looked it up on the googs). Ohmigod though, AHHHHHH!!! You'll be doing Frigg next¿¡?! Just sayin' though - heads up - her curls are a fuckin' bitch to edit. I'm so sorry. Just so you know though, I can't contain myself I'm so friggin' (heh) excited to see it. AND OHMIGOD, I can't believe she's the love of your life whenyou'reseriouslymine??????? ohmigod. #blessed

esoteric
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Promethean Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:16 am

JACK I AM WEEPING!!!! Omg it's so amazing I just reblogged it it deserves all the love they're both so beautiful and accurate ahhhh help. And omg a date in church help no I cannot. I CANNOT. THIS IS TOO REAL. She would take him to a training ground tbh. "Prove your love for me by bringing down 20 bearded men"

Esoteric I feel you dude. I accidentally made her head too small in the intro page cause I was trying to fit all her hair into the avatar.

Layla
Member for 10 years

Bros4Lyf

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:03 am

I'm not trying to brag, but I think this one ( here ) is my best graphic yet. I mean, the message of the aesthetic is everything I was aiming for. I really feel I've nailed it and been able to adequately convey the depth of emotion shared between these characters... ;)

Also on another note, everyone's edits are so freaking pretty!! THE LIST DEMANDS MORE!!

Cloud
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Flowers ahoy!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:47 am

I have too much free time at the moment and may have gotten a bit carried away with the idea of flower crowns... so here's the whole gang: flower crown love. My editing skillz are really on point here. I feel like I've regressed to primary school with this collage. I'm also laughing because I didn't realise until now, but it looks like Aleks is checking out Vida's rack.

Here's a smaller one to brighten up the thread :)

Cloud
Member for 9 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!