Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void »

Players Wanted: Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) »

Shisui Uchiha aka Shisui the Teleporter vs......

a topic in Battle Arena, a part of the RPG forum.

A bloody repository for combat. Get your adrenaline fix here: start a fight, find a sparring partner, train, or just spend your time studying older matches. Don't forget to record the results of your fights in the Hall of Records!

Shisui Uchiha aka Shisui the Teleporter vs......

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedPinkCyanOrange on Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:53 am

Hello folks! The colorful one here, hence the name. Haha---*sigh* yeah, so, I have an Uchiha here that's ready to fight. I'm sure anyone who's reading this already knows about the Uchiha clan. If not here ya go. They were one of the four noble clans of Konoha and was also reputed to be the village's most powerful clan, producing shinobi that were exceptionally talented and battle-oriented, and in possession of the renowned Sharingan.

Okay the Sharing---okay no...I'm not going to explain that, but, what I AM going to explain is the description of Shisui

Height: 5'11
Weight: 165
Eye color: Black
Hair color: Black
Description: He has short, unkempt and messy hair. A relatively broad nose and long eyelashes that are turned upwards at each end.
Attire: High-collared, black outfit along with a small sword strapped to the right side of the back of his shoulder which is inside of a harness-like strap that ran across his chest and fastened over both his shoulders. A stainless steel slate with the symbol of Konoha engraved in it is sewn tight on a black cloth headband tied tight on his forehead.

So, since I'm bringing forth this fight, I have to choose the setting.

Typical for a ninja....

It's the top of the afternoon and the sun has reached the top of it's shining potential. Well, it has, behind the dark grey clouds which shows clearly that it's going to rain. A boundless, immense amount of a forest rests motionless, calm and stagnant underneath the serene roar of thunder that rolled continuously as a reminder to what's coming. Winged mammals fluttered their bodies to and fro from branch to branch only to find shelter, deer and bears as well. Patches of grass scattered around the floor of the forest and, seemingly, each tree that's in this coppice has been scarred for life by the endless bouts that took place here. Another one wouldn't hurt, would it?

Alright opponent, it's your chance to apply yourself and BRING IT!! If you want, you could start it off and we'll work from there. Describe your character, no links whatsoever guys.

Oh yeah. Two paragraphs is the minimum. Six is the max. Alright. Come at me bro...

T1 Eden Era
No GodModding
Thank you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RedPinkCyanOrange
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!