Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Shops Shops Shops

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

Shops Shops Shops

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:18 pm

you have an inventory but you cant buy things. Your supposed to be able to buy things so why arent the shops up yet?!?!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:09 am

Earlier there were shops that we used, however there were complications with coding and we had to take them down. We are waiting for a new board update that is currently in the Betas. The new version is currently unstable and still technically in development, but it's due for release within the next few weeks. I believe the new more stable should be coming around soon which I think Eric was considering trying out. Don't worry though, the shops should be back as soon as the new update is in place and optimized.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:10 am

Just because you believe it doesn't make it true.

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:14 pm

okay thats all i needed to know

so it might be up around new years?

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:14 pm

Yeah okay, What else do you want to talk about?

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:11 pm

We are hoping so. It all depends on how hard it will be to implement the new board source code.

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:11 pm

Really now that is an interesting fact I hadn't heard before.

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:13 pm

I hope it works because I really want stuff added to my inventory besides money

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:12 pm

okay where are the shops?

Okay now Im getting annoyed

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:37 pm

where are they

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ace Darkfire on Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:14 am

Your Avatar is too large, change it. If it stretches anything on the forum, then it is too large.

Shops are waiting to be reimplemented, just like was said before by my partner is Admistrative Crime - we're waiting for a new board code to come out of Beta so we can update and bring them back. They were here before, but due to complications, they were removed, pending reimplementation at a later date when the new board code is stable and ready to implemented.

Ace Darkfire
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Clanguy on Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:19 am

thats a good tip

Clanguy
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:25 am

Why do you hate whoever you are so much?

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mronimusha on Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:28 pm

Deathmaster, your last two posts have been deleted for both postwhoring and content that could be construed as flaming. Stop, this is not worth getting banned over.

mronimusha
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:21 pm

Okay I dont really know anything to say now. Its several weeks later after a few weeks. And now I dont evensee an invintory option anymore.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edge on Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:02 pm

Unstable codes are hard to fix sometimes. Think of it this way, if you had plently of items and the server went skitzo, you would lose everything.

All the neat toys, all the neat clothes... everything.

If you want an inventory so badly, go make an account on Gaia.

Edge
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:06 pm

give me a link than plz

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.