Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Shugo Chara: Rebirth

Shugo Chara: Rebirth

a part of “Shugo Chara: Rebirth”, a fictional universe by YaoiDruggie.

The other characters have grown up and left. Now it's time for new Characters to shine! UNLOCK!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Shugo Chara: Rebirth”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Shugo Chara! REBIRTH

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YaoiDruggie on Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:43 am

Sorry for all the confusion!!!

First off, on Tuesdays and Thursdays, I will be on at a really late time. On Fridays, I will not be on at all. The reason for this is because I am in Marching Band, Tues. and Thurs. are practice days and Fridays are game days.

Second off, when I mean by time skip, I didn't really mean it. I was trying to put it in small words and hope you guys would get the big picture. I didn't really want to do rp in the classrooms because not all characters are in the same grade and not all in the same classes.

Third off, another reason about the time skip is really wasn't going to be a time skip. I was going to go to the end of the day (Where the guardians meet again) and I have one of them suggest going to the park. They all go to the park and end up seeing Seichii and the others and get into a huge fight that will eventually become chara transformations. And in between all the stuff will be conversations. It's not all going to happen at once.

Fourth off, Right now, Abyss is good in size for now. After the fight they will expand more like the Vice president will not be announce until after the the fight which me and lacy are making. Cause that's when the mystery eggs come in. And another thing, everybody in Abyss knows or is friends with Seichii.

Hope that helps everybody understand.

P.S. If you a have a chara, you can see other people's charas. If you don't have a chara, then you can't see them.
YAOI is my DRUG

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

YaoiDruggie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenSweatshirtGal on Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:33 pm

Ohhhh, all right, that sounds way better. Looking forward to it!

Don't worry about your limited time, that'll just make it easier to keep up with everything! I know from experience that things don't turn out too well when everyone's posting like crazy, especially considering the fact that you can't go past the first page on the Activity tab. I hope that gets fixed soon... ):!

My Ballin' RPs:
A Field :: A Field + You + Testing
Lila :: TWEWY + Inception + Higurashi + LOST + Almighty Beings + MAGIC BALLS + Crossovers + LSD
Maple Manor :: Maid Outfits + RPG Rules + Plumbing

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GreenSweatshirtGal
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lacytheninja on Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:36 pm

umm is anyone going to post?

Lacytheninja
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkBlueAce on Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:49 pm

What do you mean? We are posting. Didn't you know we all joined this to talk in the OOC thread?

DarkBlueAce
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenSweatshirtGal on Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:55 pm

OOC THREADS FOREVER ♥

I would post, but I'm not a big double poster mmmyes. I think we all just kind of hit a block since people are going to class now.

GreenSweatshirtGal
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YaoiDruggie on Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:04 pm

Hehe...Guess I'll post now^^;

YESS *epic high five*

YaoiDruggie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YaoiDruggie on Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:07 pm

AAANNNDDD~~~ Just so everyone knows, Quinn had a childhood with Seichii.
Quinn was 5 and Seichii was 11. Seichii became a real ass and left to america when he was 13 and Quinn was 7. So it's been 3 years since Quinn has seen him and he hates him with a passion. Hope that also makes sense XD

YaoiDruggie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chinaji on Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:36 pm

*thumbs up*

Clears lots and lots up. Sorry if I was just a bit to questioning or ass-ish. Take your time in posting too, we're all caught up sometimes.

chinaji
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FrozenTranscendence on Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:17 am

mmmm all the posting I see goin on's just so delicious in here. We could write books with all of these posts!

nawt

FrozenTranscendence
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkBlueAce on Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:04 am

Yeah man I can hardly keep up. Stop posting so fast!

And

I feel like I've been kind of sloppy with my posts lately. Just thought I'd throw out there that I seem to be having a spot of trouble articulating a masterpiece every time.

To be honest I'm not quite a veteran of this fully detailed style of pretending.

DarkBlueAce
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lacytheninja on Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:14 am

People you have to post or this is going to die TT^TT

Lacytheninja
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenSweatshirtGal on Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:28 pm

Sorry it took me so long to post! We went through another wacky severe weather pattern here (but it looks like things are going to stay dry for a whole week at the very least, so expect more activity from me!), so the weather kept my mind off of RPing. Then I was feeling really uncreative for a day or two, but I did some writing last night, which did wonders for my post-block.

Anyways, hopefully we can get the activity bumped up now!

GreenSweatshirtGal
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkBlueAce on Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:17 pm

I felt like it would be silly if Aoi could only snipe since he would always have to get some distance from his target so I made a small change to his description.

DarkBlueAce
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lacytheninja on Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:33 pm

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO HAVE SEISHIN DO!!! DX

Lacytheninja
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FrozenTranscendence on Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:13 pm

SORRY I BROUGHT BLOODSHED. I didn't mean to, Aita just has a large knife, that I didn't intend her to use seriously on anyone...

FrozenTranscendence
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!