Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Vestiges of the Sky

Side-stories and Mini-plots

a part of “The Vestiges of the Sky”, a fictional universe by Jakuri-chan.

-REDUX- (Still Accepting Human characters and villians!)The forces of Chaos are awakening from a 2,000 year sleep, and it is up to six teens who can control the elements to solve the mystery behind their powers, and save the world from this ancient force.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Vestiges of the Sky”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Side-stories and Mini-plots

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:45 pm

Okay so the whole point of this particular thread happens to be the fact that I like it when people come up with side-stories and mini-plots within anything I'm working on. I believe it adds more depth to a roleplay to have more than one thing going on at a time instead of just one main goal.

If anyone has any ideas regarding something like this, post it here and we can go about working it into the roleplay. ^^
"I'm just a wandering spirit, dead and gone, a blank void, as empty as can be...a lonely ghost."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Re: [OOC] Side-stories and Mini-plots

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:28 pm

hmmm, well, Christelle for the past year has been providing information on the whereabouts of people using her shadow 'tracking' power to criminals for a cash.

So she could know some villians already possibly? hmmm
http://www.meh.ro/original/2010_01/meh.ro3249.jpg = Its funneh :3

Did Ghandhi ever tell anyone he hated them? No, he turned away and became the better man.
Doubt I have the capacity for that. Sorry.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:14 pm

Perhaps she could have connections to a criminal organization I am putting information together for now; the character I made named Axelle, 'The Scarlett Queen,' is their leader. Her group goes by 'The Roses' and are a more upscale crime ring. They specialize in gathering intell and information on all the happenings in New Ithaca and assisting in providing said information to people for a price.

They aren't really a violent group, more sneaky, and underhanded. Christelle's ability to 'track' people would be a useful asset to them and the Roses would consider her an invaluable person to keep on their good side.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:03 am

The Delivery

A strange briefcase has found its way into the hands of a small time career criminal associated with the Machiavellie family, Rick Douglass. Some day soon, he will hire his seventeen year old nephew, Mitch Douglass, to deliver the briefcase to a drop off point at the south Avalon mall. Rick has had Mitch deliver packages before, but this one will be special. It comes an abnormally large payoff and specific instructions. Mitch will accept the job, in hopes of elevating his status. However, this case is special and a few different groups have caught wind of it.

During the delivery, Mitch will realize he is being followed by a black Sedan with tinted windows. After he leads the car into backed up traffic, two men in black suits will get out and attempt to catch the young lad. After evading them, he will reach the mall and complete the delivery. This is when a mysterious woman in crimson clothing will show up, unlock the case, and transfer it's documents to another. She will then leave the original briefcase at the pickup point. A few moments later two large thugs show up and open the case. They show a brief display of anger at the now empty case, then storm off.

Later, back at his apartment, Mitch will find many messages left on his answering machine. They are all from his uncle, whose attitude get's worse with with each one. Mitch will subsequently freak out and ditch his apartment.

*((spoiler))* The catch is that the contents of the briefcase were dossiers on each of the elemental six. Which is now in the hands of the illustrious Scarlet Queen and her Roses. Leonid Machiavellie is extremely angry that he did not get a hold of the contents of the briefcase, which he knew to be important and powerful. After taking his rage out on Rick, he is now on the hunt for young Mitch. Who was the last known person to be in their possession.

I will mostly try to handle this sequence on my own, but my control over the Queen and Leonid will purely be action oriented. If anybody wants to do a more detailed post for either of them, PM me and we can talk about what I need. Other than that, if you would like a character join in on part of the action, PM me your idea. Have a nice day!

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:51 pm

That seems good! Axelle's organisation can be her main line of buisness, but they dont let her know too much since im assuming that info would be classified :D

I think Christelle won't like them because she is always suspicious of what they are doing but she does what they ask because she needs the money. However she wouldn't allow them to push her around for anything, she demands respect in her line of work teehee

However, now that the scarlett queen has info on the elemental six who knows what she may do ! What seems like her character :P

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:11 pm

Axelle has some seriously freaky connections to all that's going to be happening in the future; but what I refuse to say, just know she's not a Chaos-possessed. XD

Oh yeah, I'm also working on a little background info on the original incarnations of the Elemental Six, their actual forms when they aren't taking refuge in a human soul. =3 I still need to finish up the last four's personalities, but if you want to see what Tenebrae looked like, his picture is up.

I did my best to track down pictures that I thought would suit their appearances, yet still maintain a human-like look.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reginox on Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:38 am

Vandal could be one of the people hired out to get the briefcase from Mitch. He would be kind of a conspicuous tail though, he's more of a "I'm hiring you to kill every thug in this building" kind of mercenary.

Reginox
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:07 am

Derp, sorry I dint respond sooner, I forgot what you had posted DX.

Anyways, he could be hired by leo to help track down mitch after rick's interigation. I rather keep the ones that chase mitch on the way to the mall to be guys in black suits and ties.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!