Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sigma Phi Medical Institution

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Endo Le'Beaux on Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:42 pm

After yet another arduous ordeal Endo closed the operating room door behind her as her long jaded hair followed gracefully behind her. She was anxious to go to the third wing to check on her friend Amberly to see if she had recovered yet from her fall. As she rounded the corner up to the lift, she waited patiently for a group to file out of the elevator.

She noticed that people all around were as nervous as ever as the atmosphere seemed to be a bit more tense than usual. As she stepped into the lift, a couple of others filed in as well as she called out her number to the third floor for the person nearest the exit to press. She nodded in acknowledgement to a few familiar faces and then shifted her gaze to the ground beneath her.

Truthfully, she wasn't in a chit-chatty mood. The elevator doors parted once again as she shuffled out amongst the others. Her hands were at her sides as she tried to remember the room that she'd left Amberly in. As she finally approached the familiar ICU door, she made her way in.

Goodness Amberly I thought I'd lost you!!

She quickly blurted out as she opened the covers to Amberly's patient bed. But to her surprise there was an elderly man there with a bit of a smile to his face, winking at her. She jumped as she spotted him.

Ack!! You're not Amberly! I'm so sorry!

She closed the curtain again as she shuffled on out of the room. She stopped a nurse that was passing by with a lunch tray and asked her where Amberly was.

Nurse: Oh she left a few hours ago to aid in an operation.

She what!??!

Nurse: I think she may be at the front desk now, actually.

Thank you!!

Endo cried out while dashing onwards towards the lift again.

HOLD IT!!

She yelled out to the others in the lift before the doors can close on her. Reaching the main floor now she made her way out and just like the nurse had said earlier, there was Amberly back at the front desk. Endo broke into a dash towards her. She abruptly stopped before a man before shoving him out of the way.

Amberly are you alright?! You shouldn't be out here!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Endo Le'Beaux
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amberly on Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:50 pm

Endo: Amberly are you alright? You shouldn't be out here!

I jumped at Endo's sudden shrill voice. What the heck is she panicking about?

Endo! There you are. I have a dude wo needs to fill out some payment forms. I sent him to your desk! You need to be over there right now to help him! His name is Base Rynolds.

Wow. I must still be a bit jittery from the operation.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Amberly
Member for 19 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:10 pm

Base had been standing at this desk for awhile. He had strapped his helmet to the side of his pilot's uniform because he was tired of carrying it around. He remained as silent as he could, trying to think of how he'd get some money. Maybe he could stall until Kiyoshi and Eota got here. Kiyoshi could think of something, he was the leader of L3 for awhile after all. Not to mention they were bringing a Gundam, if worse came to worse, Kiyoshi could just act like an angry person from the colonies and they could take Han out by force. Base groaned to himself. He realized that they couldn't do that. That would make them just as bad as Blace Lowe in Australia.

The shuttle pilot had walked off for a little bit to go make his report back to Val, but he had returned. He was glad that someone else was keeping Val updated on the situation.

Shuttle Pilot - Have they not come to the desk yet?

Base - No, I've rang this bell a bunch of times already. Though...it's no rush anyway. I have to wait for Kiyoshi and Eota to get here as well.

Shuttle Pilot - Kiyoshi?

Base - Kiyoshi Kazami, he's a member of the }{G, and also a close friend. He's the one that got us off of L3.

Shuttle Pilot - Well atleast we'll have more help against this Blace Lowe guy.

Base made a slight nod as he continued to wait. How long was he going to have to wait here?

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Endo Le'Beaux on Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:53 pm

Her eyes peer off in the direction of her own desk as she watches a man hover above it as his tolerance seemed to dwindle.

Aww geez!!

She would've yelled out an expletive if it weren't for the masses of people filing in. Hopping over Amberly's countertop, she took the back way to her own desk so as to keep it professional--although it didn't quite occur to her at the moment that hopping countertops wasn't very professional either. Coming out of the doorway of to her own desk area she spotted the man that Amberly called Base.

If she wasn't on the clock at that moment with medic monitors all around with their off-task violation slips ready, she would've asked him for his number.

Can I help you, sir?

She took a seat noticing a stack of papers in front of her ready to be signed. She assumed this man in front of her was responsible for this person's file. All in the same she waited for his answer.

Endo Le'Beaux
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:00 pm

Base looked at the girl that had came to the desk, almost to say "finally".

Base - Um...I was told to come here to sign some forms for Commander Han Richards. Just how much is all of this going to cost...?

Base unzipped his pilot suit a little bit more trying anything to shake off his nervousness. Seeing that there was a pen already out on the desk, Base picked it up and began to nervously tap it against the hard wood surface.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:04 pm

She was about to tell him that it was inappropriate to undress oneself in public when he stopped unzipping his pilot suit after a bit. A sigh of relief escaped her lips but she couldn't help but think what would've happened if he didn't stop. She snapped back into the real world as her monitor flashed on alive with an alerted message on the screen.

Before she checked her message though, she picked up the top of the packet and handed it to the man named Base in front of her. There were little post-its on each of the pages and indicated arrows to show where to sign. A lot of the papers just cited that the institute wasn't responsible for unfortunate mishaps and what not.

I can tell you that in just a moment sir...I'll need you to sign the indicated pages first.

Her fingers flew across her keyboard as she opened up the message to read. It was from Mia.

Are you familiar with a Kiyoshi Kazami, sir?

Mia Siserae
Member for 19 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:13 pm

Base began signing the papers. He hadn't had to sign his name this many times since when he signed up to be a pilot.

Endo - Are you familiar with a Kiyoshi Kazami, sir?

Base looked up after flipping to the next page.

Base - Kiyoshi? Yes, he's a friend of mine? Why?

Base began to panic. He thought about something he hadn't thought about before. He was on Earth, who were at war with the colonies. Kiyoshi was the former leader of L3. Base looked back down signing the papers trying to bury his worry until he knew what she wanted.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amberly on Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:48 pm

I watched Endo hop over the counter and run to her desk. I wonder if she realized that Doctor Mikatsu was stading right there. No matter, she wont get fired....well at least telling by the lecherous grin on the doctors face.

I hope that Base dude just realizes that when you sign those forms your just saying that you will pay and that you wont sue the hospital for liability. The actual bill is mailed to your home. Or....you can pay up front.

I looked back at my computer and noticed that there was a blinking light on the room 304. That was where the Commander was. I wonder why a nurse hasn't gone to him yet. Maybe I should go see what he needs? Yeah that might be a good idea. HOpefully I won't get fired for leaving my post. I started to walk to the Commanders room.

Amberly
Member for 19 years
Conversationalist

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!