Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Silence Of The Birds

Silence Of The Birds

a part of “Silence Of The Birds”, a fictional universe by No Vacancy Motel.

A story of two sides, fighting a black and white battle as they explore the wastelands left in the aftermath of society's collapse. Each of them coming to find solace in a world littered with corpses. Only to have it torn away by those without hope.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Silence Of The Birds”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Silence Of The Birds

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby No Vacancy Motel on Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:50 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Silence Of The Birds"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
~ Dont Forget To Dream ~

No Vacancy Motel

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

No Vacancy Motel
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Silence Of The Birds

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toajojo on Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:33 am

May I reserve character D please, as the mother hen.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

toajojo
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby No Vacancy Motel on Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:40 am

Of course! thank you for taking an interest :D Im going to be placing up some more information pretty soon.

No Vacancy Motel
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:33 pm

If its alright, I'd like to give a shot for the ex seeker traveling with the birds.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby No Vacancy Motel on Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:04 pm

Thats fine, I will reserve the role for you right away :D

No Vacancy Motel
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fyre on Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:05 pm

Hello. I was wondering if I might be allowed to reserve Character G - The Leader of the Seekers, that is.

Fyre
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby No Vacancy Motel on Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:49 pm

that is fine :D

No Vacancy Motel
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby No Vacancy Motel on Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:53 pm

Just for reference :D

Roles that are currently reserved/taken:
Character E
Character D
Character G
Character L
Character A

Roles that are still open:
Character B
Character C
Character F
Character H
Character I
Character J
Character K

No Vacancy Motel
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:27 am

Getting my stuff together for my girlie now, but will probably submit after class. So sorry, working on a short film

EDIT. Finished with her.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby No Vacancy Motel on Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:59 pm

Get! Everyone's characters are so great, hopefully we can fill the last few slots pretty quickly.

No Vacancy Motel
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby No Vacancy Motel on Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:43 am

We still need quite a few characters. I at least want to get some of the seekers spoken for and a few more birds and maybe we will make the rest NPC. Not sure, I made a Role players wanted thread but nobody so far has bitten.

No Vacancy Motel
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby password on Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:01 am

I can create character b for you, if you'd like

password
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby No Vacancy Motel on Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:26 pm

I have accepted her.

No Vacancy Motel
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brolaf on Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:16 pm

Good afternoon, if possible I would like to reserve character H.
I like beer and writing. GOOOOOOOOOOOOD MIX.

Brolaf
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby No Vacancy Motel on Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:09 pm

Yes its possible. Is everyone still on board here?

No Vacancy Motel
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!