Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

my silent hill thing in fiction

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

my silent hill thing in fiction

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OIL on Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:03 am

plz come and write in if u wanna be a weird person whos been trapped there or sum 1 new whos following me or a monster but u can only be when it goes dark. it will be fun and i wuld realy apreciat it thank you

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

OIL
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OIL on Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:18 pm

ohh come on ppl plz i rely need sum more plp for anything at all u know anything! so pm me if u wuld join up and feel free to ask me about wat character u wanna be.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

OIL
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Saladin on Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:23 pm

Well, I have just posted.

My character is someone lost in Silent Hill.

I hope you don't mind me taking the liberty of posting without consulting you, I didn't see this thread until afterwards, and seeing as no one replied, I thought I would.

RPGateway Moderator
~Saladin

Lord Saladin
Contributor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Greeter World Builder Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OIL on Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:31 am

thats okay man i fully understand
i put it on after any way so np its kul that some ones joining in so no worrys llol ill try to find u if a parasitic nurse doesnt get me

OIL
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thanatos on Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:37 am

Wow, i've totally been asking around members on the forums to find Silent Hill fans because i wanted to tart a Silent Hill rp myself! lol. I would really like to join and i'm working on a first post right now.

Any objections against members having multiple characters? I have two and i can't decide which one i would like to use most, so would you mind if i used both?

Thanatos
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selik on Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:57 pm

Is it allright if i jump in . I love horror and silent hill is a near master of it. My guy is called jack robertson . hes a guy who was trapped in silent hill for ten years . all the charcters will eventually meet up with mine ....hopefully .

Selik
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OIL on Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:31 pm

Thantos its okay as long as u make sure u state wich one u r. oh yeh selik u found me thx they almost got me. too cloose but come on we need speed. more monsters u know we may be able to get out of here who knows.

OIL
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.