Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy »

Players Wanted: Chat Plays 5E Stream Seeks Players, Little to No Commitment » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov »

Silent Moments

Silent Moments

a part of “Silent Moments”, a fictional universe by KayEyeEmm.

Need motivated RPers... Must post daily. Need lots of characters. NO LONGER ACCEPTING FEMALE SUBJECTS...STILL HAVE FEMALE PARTS BUT NO MORE SUBJECTS...IN NEED OF MALE SUBJECTS AND BOTH GENDER ADULTS!!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Silent Moments”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Silent Moments

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KayEyeEmm on Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:51 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Silent Moments"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
you cut my soul.
i cut my skin.
its like a game.
but who will win?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KayEyeEmm
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Silent Moments

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:52 pm

Sounds interesting, got a skelly for the bios?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Grahf
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lokisma on Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:55 pm

I call Female subj!!!!!
Do not fear
For Losing me
For i will never stray.
You let me in
Your heart
and I will
Forever stay

lokisma
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:19 pm

I would like to reserve a female subject please :) I'll try to have the character sent tomorrow because it's almost time for me to hit the hay.
Let's Carpe the Hell Out of This Diem

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tonks on Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:26 pm

Can I resurve a male subject?
Driver picks the music; shotgun shuts his cake hole

Tonks
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:33 pm

Look's brilliant, I'll reserve a Female Subject, please :)
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”

Emily3456
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:43 pm

Make I take the last female subj? I'll have to make and send in my character tomorrow or wensday.
Why in the world
Can't you see the things I see
The more I run into your arms
The more you run away from me

AvaLovelace
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThanatosXIII on Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:51 pm

May I reserve a male subject? And is there a skelly or do we use the default? And are the experiments of a certain type like technological or genetic?

Edit: Noticed the genetic engineering in the intro but would the effects be implemented by hormones injected into them, circuitry wired into them, etc.

ThanatosXIII
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KayEyeEmm on Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:04 am

No skelly. Just age, apperance, and mutation.
I'm not sure entirely about how they are changed. Just that it is painful and dangerous.
Tonks: you need an age.
Characters are reserved for you all that asked. Just get a profile in soon.

KayEyeEmm
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nltniko on Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:23 am

'ey I'd like to reserve an Male subject. Seems quite interesting
Fortuna favet fortibus

nltniko
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:38 am

I am thinking of joining, I am in about 6 role plays at the moment but with theater done with for this year I have all the time in the world  .

Can I play the commandant of the facility? I haven't played a bad guy yet in Role play Gateway, I did play the bad guy in at least half a dozen occasions In Theater if that counts :D

I just want to play the classic antagonist this time as best as I can.

I will send my character as soon as possible; I am using a school computer at the moment and they have a great talent for doing things badly and making silly demands.

If I can't post it from this pc I will do it once I get home, about 8-9 hours from now.

Colonel_Masters
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFlag on Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:43 am

This definitely looks promising, I would like to reserve a male test subject please. :P I'll have him up in a couple of hours or so.
Yes, I could use some great philosophical quote that would mind f%?@ you or I could do something worthwhile hmm!?

TheFlag
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:52 pm

What's a hunter, KayEyeEmm? Er.... what do they do? Cus I'm thinking of making a male hunter. :)

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KayEyeEmm on Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:47 pm

Hunters go out and find the children and kidnap them. Other than that they are just bossy and help with training occassionally.

KayEyeEmm
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:07 pm

May I reserve a male subject? :p
Some girls dream about running away with Prince Charming.
I dream about running away with
The Doctor.

fauxreality
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:34 am

Question, are the hunters people who were successful test subjects and became hunters? or are they just regular humans that hunt the others down?

HereMeNow
Member for 9 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nltniko on Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:46 pm

finally got done with the Character. had a damn busy week

nltniko
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:15 pm

When are we gonna start posting? When we have all roles filled?
ImageImageBitch please. I'm a land shark ^.^ImageImage

hanybanany
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KayEyeEmm on Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:19 pm

Hunters are human.
Just make the character when you get a chance, no reservation needed cause we aint got many and it dont seem like people are fighting for spots.
When we have atleast 2 of the hunters, scientists, and staff we will start posting.

KayEyeEmm
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:07 pm

If it'll help get the role play started, I'll make a hunter also?
And if I need to, I'll make another character later on.

AvaLovelace
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!