Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

Silver and Blood

Silver and Blood

a part of “Silver and Blood”, a fictional universe by Ever.

"Beasts who don a human's skin", that's what they are.. Mere creatures who run rampant through the woods, feasting on humans..nothing more than savage demons. And that is why it is precisely our job to eradicate their existence.{Full}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Silver and Blood”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Silver and Blood

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:44 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Silver and Blood"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ever
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Silver and Blood

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:55 pm

Hello! Can i take Beta 2?
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Horseygirl
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:03 pm

@Horseygirl

Longtime no see!! x3 I would love to reserve her for you..but.. you are missing the passwords for reserving ><

Ever
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VenusFlyTrap on Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:19 pm

Would I be allowed to reserve the omega male~?

KHR!
I simply love the Varia~ ^^

But my dude's color would be purple or green~ Depending on how I make him~
Last edited by VenusFlyTrap on Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VenusFlyTrap
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostRiver on Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:25 pm

Oh maaann I really wanna reserve Omega 1 but idk if I'm in too many RPs right now... I suppose I'll just reserve this one and then that's the last one I'll reserve for a while. ^-^ Her color will be #37722d

Mine's actually gonna have to be a classic: Sailor Mars from Sailor Moon. ^-^ I know it's cliche but since I was a little girl she's just been awesome and it's still an oldy but a goody.

LostRiver
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:33 pm

@VenusFlyTrap

Everyone loves Varia >W< Reserved~

@LostRiver

First off; adore your avi ^w^/ Scar doesn't get enough love in this world ;-;

Second: Psssh…. Sailor Moon can never be cliched XD

Reserved~

Ever
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VenusFlyTrap on Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:17 pm

*pokes fingers together* Um... It says that the CS is a bit too long and I was wondering if I could cut out the physical description part because there are pictures to look off of~

VenusFlyTrap
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:19 pm

May I reserve Beta 1
With this color =]

Artik
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorararun on Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:28 pm

Mind if I reserve the Beta Female? (Btw, It's Fuyuhana! Just moves accounts~)

Color would probably be Firebrick, or B22222 as a number!

Fave would be Kokonose Haruka from Kagepro. Such a cutie.

Sorararun
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:32 pm

@ VenusFlyTrap

I would prefer if you didn't~ ^^ The physical description is one of the portions that allows me to get a sense of how you write.

@Artik

Reserved x3

@Sorararun

Fuyu~! Longtime no see x3 Is this now your major account…?

Agreed >w< Haruka is pretty adorable!

Reserved~

Ever
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorararun on Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:33 pm

Yup yup! Fuyu's account got really crowded with rps and characters and etc, so I'm cleaning it out by moving ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

Sorararun
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VenusFlyTrap on Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:41 pm

Sorry. Wrong thing XD I meant like the... Hair color, eye color type things. Little things that could be seen for themselves

VenusFlyTrap
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:45 pm

May we alter the sheet in any way? So long as everything is still included? :P

Artik
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:47 pm

@Sorararun

Well look at you~ Doing spring cleaning already… Hm… I should probably do that too… *flops in the middle of the floor, curling up into a ball* Naw…maybe..later.. If I'm not lazy ^^;

@Venus
Hm..alright, that should be fine~

@Artik
Yup! Feel free~

Ever
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:50 pm

Hey can I reserve Alpha and my favorite character is now Judal, I'll send a pic once I get to a laptop. And I will probably use a bright blue something like this bright blue

Sorry I didn't get back to you. Really in a whole I was going to say this was an awesome idea XD
Last edited by Leej10100 on Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Leej10100
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:55 pm

@Leej

Ohohoho.. I was wondering when I would see your face *…more like username* here X3

Of course~! Reserved ^w^/

Ever
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:16 pm

Heyyyo! Could I please reserve Beta 2!

I would probably use something along the lines of this dark-ish purple.. or #4c004c

"...put down your favorite anime character and your favorite gif of that anime character.."

*sweats*
*pulls out list*

U-um... u.. wai-.. ah..
ACHO-

Mio Akiyama - "K-On!" So motherfudgin' kawaii.

Kanako Sumiyoshi - "Nyan Koi" Hehe... Kanako is a bit more then cute...

All of the Female Main Characters - "Infinite Stratos" I don't care that that's more than one.

Korra and Asami - "The Legend of Korra" This doesn't count as an anime? Too bad. Go Korrasami!

Belldandy - "Ahh My Goddess!" So cool, cute and sweet!

Io and Tsumiki - "Acchi Kocchi" A. D. O. R. A. B. L. E.

-rubs nose-

... sorry.
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Starlight77
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:20 pm

@Starlight77

I'm sorry ^^; That's an impressive list >I agree with you on a lot of them x3333< but

Sorararun has already reserved her ^^;

Is there another position you would like..{We have a single Female position still open}? Or, seeing as I allow this, would you like to PM Sorararun and ask if she is open to competing for the spot??

Ever
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:28 pm

Gosh darn it. xP
Always two seconds too late... there goes my week...

Fffff... that's frustrating...

I would try to compete... but that seems kinda mean... sorararun got it first...
hmm...

I guess I'll just back off and stalk the roleplay for a bit. If anything other roles I'm interested in open up, I'll snag it or something.

I might change my mind. I dunno.

Talk to you later for now.

Starlight77
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:29 pm

Ask to compete? Not just compete and you choose? Le interesting.

Artik
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!