Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Silver Blood

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Silver Blood

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aryka on Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:32 am

Intro:
ooc: this is originally part of a story. Aella is my character, and so is Blood, the griffin.
I have a list of characters that I would like to start with before we go all crazy with different characters
Adonis; Aella's age, and an aprentice to a Smith, he helps make armor and weapons for the warriors in the Ward
Agapios; almost a colenal for the ward. Aella's trainer/ teacher.
and of coarse
Emperor: whom else? it is set in Greece.
The short discriptions are for you to be creative with, and no, you don't need a whole list discription with the Name, age, height, and stuff like that. Let that develope throughout the Role play.
And various knights and servants that are in the ward.

I would rather not get into the "races" that everyone seems to be so fond of. Most of the characters here are human, (except for Blood). I am open to you having a mythological creature as a character, however.... I would like to keep it to non-humanoid type things. This includes elves and dwarves, or whatever race that you thought up of, please take it somewhere else.

The mythological creatures should be set to Greece. Brush up on you're mythology or get creative.But still have some fun!

Here are some real Greek Mythological Creatures, follow this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Greek_mythological_creatures
Make sure that if you are a part of the ward and wish to take on a mythical creature as a character, it is acceptable to the type of creature it is. We don't want Chimera walking around with you, or a hydra, those are pretty impossible to tame.

please let me know which character you are taking on in the begining of the post. thank you!
Last edited by Aryka on Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

It takes 46 muscles to frown but only 4 to flip'em the bird.

What are the three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere?
'Hold my purse.'

"Flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aryka
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Silver Blood

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantsmaster on Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:48 pm

I take it we make ower own Characters ? If so, any gide lines? (like name, race, ex.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pantsmaster
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aryka on Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:41 am

OOC: Er, did you read the intro at all? All of the characters are human, none of that race stuff that aparently is the best thing around. And next time, use out of character please.

Aryka
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantsmaster on Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:59 am

ooc: No you didn't, you just listed off a bunch of Characters and a snip of info about them. You just said "other characters that I thought would be nice would be ...." That could mean all kinds of things, like "you have to pick one of these chars" or "If you want you can be one of these chars". You really didnt specify what to do.

Pantsmaster
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Domo on Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:24 pm

ADMINISTRATOR EDIT:

Domo, your post has been removed for its content. I will be PMing you a note detailing the reasons this has been done within the hour. Please keep an eye out for it. As you already know what was written here, please take care to refrain from other such comments and "suggestions" or I will be forced to remove you from our community.

Your cooperation is appreciated, and I look forward to any questions/comments/concerns you may have. Feel free to contact me at any time, and I will do my best to help us work through this.

That being said, enjoy your day,

Leonidas (aka Skuld)

Domo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aryka on Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:13 am

OOC: Well i guess that since my entire role play is "garbage" acording to you people, i might as well just dissapear from this site. goodness knows, i was only trying to bring something original to the site other than Naruto role plays and things that needed order ALL the time. Geez.

Have a nice life you twisted people.

Aryka
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby somberone on Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:07 am

ooc: Do not be so discouraged. I would like to post in your thread. I've created a character female human, if this is alright with you. I am assuming that a ward would be a hospital or prison, somewhere they would take care of the less fortunate? If you could just fill me in on this I would be happy to post.
if tears were wings, oh, how i would fly

somberone
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aryka on Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:34 am

OOC: The ward is the place where the Emperor and his army train for battles, it's also where new warriors are trained and taught. Weaponry is made there. And It's almost like a huge castle, only set in Greece.
I never thought of having this place be some for the less fortunate, but we do have healers for the trainees. The ward is happy to take in those in need.
I have to thank you for not thinking that my roleplay is "garbage" it just has a few kinks in it and is welcome to new ideas. Not everything has to be so straitforward in the begining right?

Aryka
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aryka on Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:30 pm

OOC: and now, for the prolouge!

"A pointed stick found a spot in the heart of a gray dove as it flew over the scattered foothills of Greece. His feathers froze in the air for a few seconds, and the bird fell to the ground, the free life leaking out of its eyes. As it fell, the life in a human’s green gray eyes became full of hope.
The Mediterranean was good to her; through years in the sea sun her skin was brown and weathered. Without washing, her dark brown locks were twined around themselves into thick vines that hung beneath her shoulders. She licked her pink, dry, cracked lips and stepped forward out from under the cover of bushes. But as she stood, there was a flapping of wings and a gray animal pounced on her kill.
Its beak tore at the bird’s flesh, its own silver gray feathers poked awkwardly out of its body, a sign of near flight maturity. The girl lunged at the griffin and it screamed, jumping back. The girl screamed back at it, and the whole side of the mountain was filled with their sound.
She drew back, her eyes narrowed with anger as she watched the young thing. Slowly, the griffin snatched the bird away. He began to pick at it, chewing and looking at her with his blue, gray eyes. She spat at him, surprising the fledgling griffin, and it lunged. She swerved away, growling deep in her human throat at the scavenger. He opened his beak. A piercing, lonesome cry erupted the mountainside, and he slunk away behind the nearest rock.
She grabbed her kill. Tearing at the bird’s little meat with her teeth, she watched as the young griffin peered from behind the rock. A wave of human emotion struck her: guilt. It had been long since she had touched that side of her. She chucked the dead bird at the beast, and he playfully jumped at this present with young joy. Her face bloody from a small meal, she watched.
“Don’t you have a clan that provides for you?” the human words rolled off her lips after many years. The griffin looked at her, stunned that the human language was spoken.
“No.” he resumed eating, “Fell out of nest, learn to speak from listening to other humans.”
The girl lunged again at the beast and tied a rope around his neck as he screamed.
“It’s for your own good,” she told him as they climbed the rocky hillside to the nearest cave. “You’ll grow up like a real griffin. And won’t be stealing any more of my kills.” He dragged his lion hind paws and tried to flap away, but he was only a month old, and she was strong from her years of providing for herself.
When they reached the cave, the leader of the griffin clan let out a welcome cry to the visitors. The girl had come many times to his cave for the celebrations of the moon and he knew her scent.
“It is not moon time yet young Aella.” His deep voice was concerned. The young griffin she was dragging hid behind her as the welcome cry rang out. “What brings you here? Another riddle challenge to practice your speaking?”
“No riddles,” Aella dragged the young thing out from around her, and he stood shaking in front of the clan leader. The young griffin was small compared to other month old griffins, coming up to Aella’s hip. “This is for you. I don’t want him.” The male looked down at the young thing, his small wings losing silver feathers from fear.
“It’s all right little one,” he said, then looking at Aella. “I cannot take him, Aella. My own young are barely fledglings.”
“Well then, what can I do?” She screamed at him, the young one caught between them, “I can barely take care of myself, Ore Agon. How am I supposed to feed… this thing!”
“Do you feel you need to take responsibility because you take the blame for your situation?” Ore Agon was getting frustrated, “I cannot understand you humans, let alone any other species than mine.”
“That’s exactly why I want you to take the silly thing!”
“No talking about me that way.” The young griffin finally spoke for the first time in front of them, “I am something, though have no name.”
“Do you remember your clan name?” Ore Agon asked.
“Big female called me Blood,” he muttered, “called all of nestling Blood.”
“The Blood clan,” Aella talked over to the leader of Agon, having heard of the fledgling’s ‘big female’, she remembered that a griffin gets their name when it makes their first kill. And before then, they are called by their clan name. “Where are they now?”
“Dead.” Ore proclaimed, “Fire took their nest a week ago.”
“I fall out of nest.” Blood began to draw in the sand.
“Aella,” Ore began to look at her like her own father might have from his viewpoint of a rather large horse. “You need to go to the ward. I am serious this time.”
“I’ll be turned away,” she paced in front of the cave, “I’ve always been turned away.” They stood and watched each other.
“You’ll be approaching seventeen season cycles now, won’t you?” Aella looked at the male.
“This winter.” She said, pressing the tattered cloth that hung against her body, she felt the womanly shape in her.
“If they turn me away,” she said “Will you take me in then? You are the only one who I fit in with around here.”
Ore Agon looked at the sky, a slight sea breeze ruffled his copper face feathers.
“Perhaps.” He turned to enter his cave, “But we’ll see.”"

Aryka
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby somberone on Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:21 pm

ooc: of course not, I am quite intrigued with the setting.... I only asumed a ward was a hospital or prison of some sort by the definition... I was trying to create a character to live there... etc. Anyways on with the roleplaying. Please let me know if I step out of bounds. I will attempt to take few liberties... :)

The long stone columns of the ward impressed her everytime she passed through them. The cold feel of the marble floors on her bare feet brought a warmth to her instead of the expected chill. Her hand rolled over her swollen belly, newly married she had recently become the ward's mistress; and though running a home had been new to her she felt under the circumstances that she was doing farely well. Having already visited the infirmary and kitchens she was now on her way to the armory. Through the veil of white curtains she could see sunlight, she stood entranced for a brief moment. The effervescent sun added an ethereal glow to the stone work around her; the feel of the light breeze played about her pale skin. She lifted her arms to the home-spun gold of her hair and closed her mist colored eyes in that moment she felt as though she could fly. A voice startled her. A scarlet glow flushed her cheeks as she jerked her arms back to her sides.

"Mistress Saracen." Turning she faced the boyish voice.

"Adonis. You startled me."

"I am sorry ma'am." The young man hung his head unable to make eye contact with the statuesque beauty before him.

"It is alright." With delicate fingers she lifted his gaze to meet hers. "I was just on my way to see your master." She ran her fingers teasingly through his hair. "Why don't you take me to him?"

"I would Mistress but he is gone for the day, business. That is all I know."

"Well then, best be about your duties then." She said as she acknowledge the bundle of goods he held in his arms. With that the boy passed through the curtains, his outline danced among the shadows a brief moment before disapearing from her sight. He was such a good kid she thought and a very skilled apprentice. Turning her thoughts towards her precluding business she continued down the long hall. Before long she would be sitting in her neighbor's courtyard learning what it was other's were saying about her. A crooked smile grimaced her face as she thought of this. The only pride she had was proving other's wrong, she belonged her just as anyone did and she was out to prove it. Without realizing it she had walked straight into the training yards. The clang of steel awoke her, startling her as Agapios came to meet her.

"Good Afternoon Mistress, this is a suprise, is there something I can do for you?"

"No, no." She talked briefly about the improvement she saw in his students. Her eyes never really meeting his as she watched them sparring on the other side of the fence.

"It is good you approve, be sure to tell your husband." He winked at her delighted, knowing full well she would do just that.

"You have a fine day Agapios." She knodded and made her leave.

She walked for sometime, knowing she was expected else where but feeling this sick twist in her stomach, as though she knew something was left unfinished. Absently she walked down the steps to the street below checking off the invisible list in her mind. She paused as movement caught her eye, just below her on the steps sat a young girl; her hair and skin were dark worn by the sun. The sight unsettled her, never had she seen such a poorly maintained child. Even the slaves she had seen had been better cared for. She padded down the few steps between them and achingly sat beside her. She spoke forward not making eye contact.

"Do you speak greek?" she asked increduously.

Perterbed the girl responded with a grunt. "Uh-huh"

Looking down at her, saddened her further. "My name is Medea. What is yours?"
Last edited by somberone on Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

somberone
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aryka on Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:31 am

The sun was not about to rise for a while. Aella began to climb the rocky path to the ward. She avoided the town path just East of where she walked, for she was not walking alone.

Blood galloped in front of her, but never to far. Always stopping to check out a bug or a shiny stone. Aella thought that by his behavior, he reminded her of a wolf cub, exploring the world around him.

"Where we going?" he asked every now and then, Aella began to get imacient.

"A place with food." She answered this time.

"What kind?" Blood scratched the dirt a little, before continueing to walk by her side.

"Just food, alright? Stop asking so many questions." Blood remained silent as they neared the end of the path.

"What that?" he asked after a long silence. They had reached the end of the path to see the white stone walls of he ward rise up before them. The stones to the town were shining with the sun of a new day, and the steps to the doors gleamed int hat same light.

Blood began to bound towards it, but Aella pounced, and held him down.

"Stay here you little numskull." She pushed him into the woods.

"Why?" he asked.

"So no one sees you." she began to walk towards the steps, her feet slipping on the smoothed stones.

"Why?"

"Because people around here are stupid!" she called back.

"Why they stupid?"

"Just stay back!" and she walked forward, only to stop at the bottom of the steps. Sitting down with blurred vision, she rubbed her eyes to clear them, only to find them wet after she pulled them away. Yes, people in the town were stupid. Stupid for shutting her out, stupid for leaving her to fend for herself.

Aella found it hard to breathe for a moment. Ore would have known what to do at this time. He knew about humans more than Aella herself knew.

She was busy thinking, when someone sat beside her. The woman's belly swelled like the full stomache of Ore's mate. However, Aella knew that this was not food that the woman was carrying.

Without looking at her, the woman spoke, "Do you speek Greek?" (ooc: we're in greece, sorry to say that we speek greek, even if we don't write in it)

Aella did not know how to react to such a question, but only sounds found their way out of her mouth, "Uh-huh"

Aella turned to the woods at the sound of a rustle, and saw Blood's head sticking out of the shadows, watching. She heard the woman speak again.

"My name is Medea. What is yours?"

Speechless, she thought of resorting back to the name the other humans gave her, Lena or Leah, or something that started with the luh sound. But she knew that that part of her was not connected to her in any way anymore.

"Aella." she stated clearly, then whistled for her friend to come out of his hiding. Slowly, he slunk out of the woods, feeling vulnerable without the trees to protect him, but comforting at the same time. Rocks were a part of his home as well. Aella paciently watched the young griffin crawl his way up to her and the woman, and waited.

OOC: Just want to make sure that you and I understand. Is Medea the wife of the Emperor? And sorry I changed you're words, but I didn't think they spoke English in Greece as commonly back then. Thank you.

Aryka
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby somberone on Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:32 pm

ooc: no problem there. there will probably be more than one instance where I will need to be corrected. I am new to rp'ing a grecian(?) if that is not obvious. lol. I hope you don't mind me calling you child or young one or anything as I did read women were considered the young until they hit at least 30. As for Medea she is older and married to I would imagine not the emporer but whoever runs the facility...she would be in charge of keeping track of servants and supplies and keeping face I suppose. Women only really had responsibility as wives back then, they did not partake in political roles and rarely left the home. I'm sure you know this lol, I just wanted to let you know how I planned to portray her. If there is anything you'd like to change or update me on please let me know :) OOO Could you please let me know what color Blood is? Have you any thoughts on naming Medea's husband or should I?

ic: The look in the young girl's eyes had stopped her short of breathing; as her tears had still clung to her feather-like lashes. That weakness now gone her stern out looked had returned. It was obvious to Medea that Aella had a hard life; she wasn't sure of herself and wagered that Aella would be difficult, but, she truly wanted to offer her something. Something inside Medea ached to care for her. Perhaps feeling outcasted herself? Never truly a part of anything; completely bereft until her chance meeting with her now husband. Distracted by her thoughts Medea twirled a long peice of sun bleached hair between her fingers. A long loud whistle woke her from her reverie.

Medea watched suprised as the young griffon pounced toward them. Aella's whistle still ringing through her mind. Her arms covered her exposed womb protectively, a look of unexpected fear graced her cloudy colored eyes. Medea smile at Aella as she wrapped her sun baked arms around the neck of her companion as Medea presumed she did to restrain him. Having not seen many griffon's in her lifetime Medea was completely entranced by this spunky one. He seemed excited and scared almost to the point of rupture. Medea watched with interest as Aella shared in his company.

Smiling she posed the griffon a question. "And you, young one, do you have a name?" She held out her hand to him as though expecting something in return. What she had expected was for Aella to share this information, she was quite shaken when the griffon answered for himself.

"Blood." He barked.

Medea unconsciously slid just out of grasp, her hands clasped in tight balls in the light fabric of her dress. Almost immidiately she felt silly for doing so. "Blood, is that your name?" She felt it an odd name for a griffon, but had not known what to expect.

"Yes." Aella said almost defensively.

"Well Aella, what is it that you are seeking?"

somberone
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aryka on Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:55 am

OOC: That is perfectly fine. I do have an idea for Medea's husband's name, how's General Yorgos? Yorgos is just the Greek form of George.

IC: Aella's arms slacked around Blood's body as she thought. The griffin climbed over her head, a bit clumsy, but it didn't bother Aella. He pushed her head slightly forward as he began to bound up the steps.

"Blood's his clan name." Aella explained, "He gets a first name when he makes his first successful hunt."

Medea still seemed shaken from the griffin's appearence, but she nodded in understanding.

"I've wanted to come here for a while," Aella listened to Blood's paws jumping up two steps and down one, up two steps and down one, "No one really wanted me, so I gave up trying. But Ore Agon made me come."

Aella turned to see Blood scratching a bit of the rock with his talons, his silver feather's smoothing over his calm state.

"Who is Ore Agon?" she heard Medea's voice and turned.

"My friend." Aella lifted herself off the steps and started to try and catch up to Blood.

"You haven't answered my question." Medea called after her.

Blood had made it to the top of the steps and was continueing to scratch the stone when the doors creaked with the sound of opening. Blood shrieked, his feathers and fur standing on end and he bounded down the steps back towards Aella.

Aryka
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby somberone on Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:58 am

The young griffon hid behind Aella his beak peeking slightly passed her knees. Aella too appeared startled by the sudden change. The man before them had a gruff exterior, his face had hard angles, his expression grim...eyes slanted against the onset of the sun. His short ebony hair curled wickedly against his colorless skin. He looked fierce as though the flames of hell would consume about him given the chance. Many believed him a forboding man but Medea knew differently. She had known the touches of the softer man inside. Knew him well enough to carry his child. Medea came to stand by Aella her warm hands gracing the shoulders of the young girl.

"There are no worries Aella. This is my husband, General Yorgos." She paused allowing it to sink in. "He manages this facility."

Aella's jaw did not drop she just looked onto him expectantly. A smiled graced his face and much of the hardness went away as the pleasure in seeing his wife reached his eyes. Closing the few steps of distance between them he was soon in front of them. Only a step above them Aella marvled at his height. Yorgos stood more than a head taller than Medea and nearly double that to herself.

"Hello husband." Medea chimed.

"Wife..." Yorgos said his tone soft and sincere. "And who is this?" His eyes fell to Aella, then past her to the griffon at her feet eyeing him suspiciously.

"This is Aella and her friend Blood. We were just about to head in for a bite to eat. Don't they simply looked famished?"

"Yes, yes.. I see." He looked at his wife, always having admired her generous heart, he wondered how long her naivity would last. He knew her mind, knew her intentions, knew there would be no swaying her. "The griffon Medea, must stay outdoors. Do not allow it near the kitchens. I will not having it reak havoc." His words leaving no room for question.

Medea only knodded. "Of course."

His hand graced the young girl's chin, turning her head left and right he eyed her; measuring her capabilities. He made no sound and shortly bid them Good Afternoon and left them.

"Come Aella, allow me to get you some food. I know you must need nourishment. Perhaps the you can tell me more of it is you seek here at the Ward, and perhaps more of your friend Ore Agon?" Medea paused a moment as the reached the door, her husband's words clinging to her. " Blood... if you will not tell." She leaned in to whisper to her. "We shall take him through to the court yard. Do you think he will be alright by himself?"

It warmed her when Blood nuzzled against her hand. Medea knew she would find it difficult to let the pair go should the desire to, she had grown attached to them in the short moments that had passed. Perhaps she thought, it was because of the child soon to come of her own that made her motherly now. This thought stayed with her as she awaited Aella's answer.

somberone
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aryka on Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:12 am

Aella motioned for the griffon to follow, "You will have to ask him, he keeps following me everywhere." She knelt down to smooth his feathers, "If I had a rope, I could keep him out of trouble."

Aella watched Medea in thought at this, then she nodded. Aella held Blood firmly in her arms as they entered the Ward, and Aella was so astounded that she nearly loosened her grip on the griffin.

The warriors were practicing their battle skills, Aella seemed drawn to the sound of steel and iron meeting, and even more entranced with the movements.

Blood too, had watched the warriors with new excitement. This was his nature, battleing it out in any way, he let out a shriek of joy and began to wiggle in Aella's arms, but Aella held him firm. She had always wanted this, to be the warrior and the hero for a change, not the mongrel and the theif.

Aella stood there and watched the battle practice, forgeting about the rope, and forgetting about her hunger, but all in the same, they were still on her mind.

Aryka
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby somberone on Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:38 pm

It had eluded Medea on more than one occasion already that Blood could speak for himself. She would have to make a mental note for herself regarding his capabilities.

Walking through the large double doors Medea couldn't help but take notice of Aella's reaction. Her face was alight with wonderment. Once inside the walls within opened to a great training yard. Agiapo could be seen standing on the far side barking orders to his trainees. Large shields and swords clung and swung over and around each of the bodies. To Medea's delight Aella was in awe. The question of what to do with Blood would soon enough be solved as well.

"Do me a favor you two and stay here for a moment. I won't be gone but a second." Medea left them at the entrance to the building. She felt more than knew the soldiers would keep their attention for sometime.

As she made her way to the kitchens she wondered what Blood would like to eat. Dismissing thoughts of raw anything she concluded he would not be picky. Once there she gave explicit instructions to one of the servants directing her to have the food described delivered readily to the training yard.

"If I had a rope... She remembered Aella's words. Medea absently added the thought to her list of things to do for Aella, as she was determined to care for her and way the young girl would allow. The griffon on the other hand Medea knew would be a challenge, but she felt the change of pace would be one she would enjoy.

Returning to her guests Medea found the peering over the small wall that divided the entrance from the training yards. Blood sat atop it, his silver feathers as agleam as his personality. She laughed to herself as she watched him pounce to and frow along the wall. Occasionally she would see Aella shoosh him, though she never truly took her eyes from the training just beyond. Comming up behind them she spoke smoothly. "Aella, Blood would you like to join me?"

Medea led them past the gates and into the training yard. They walked along the dirt floor and into a shady corner with a linen canopy. Medea too enjoyed watching the swordsmen spar, she was quite familiar with their techniques and abilities. All of which had suprised her husband but none of which had stopped him from choosing her as his wife. He delighted in her fascination and experience and encouraged her to visit the yard and report to him her findings.

Directing her attention to the excited griffon Medea attempted to talk sternly, failing. "Blood you must stay with us. Please." He only looked at her briefly and she hoped having food would help him from temptation. "I have requested lunch be brought here, I assume you are alright with this decision?" Without meeting her gaze they just shook their heads. "Well, if it is agreeable to you after we eat, I have someone I'd like you to meet. Until then if there is anything you need just ask. Either of you."

The three sat watching and waiting for a brief time before enjoying an afternoon meal.

somberone
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aryka on Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:12 am

OOC: Sorry, i need time to think of a reply. My brain just went into freeze out mode and I can't get anything from it. It may take a bit, but I will think of a reply to keep the Role Play going, i promise!

Aryka
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aryka on Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:53 am

Aella looked over her shoulder to watch the warrior's in their practice, the smell of sweat would have eluded a maiden like her, but she in fact was entranced by it. Blood smelled only metal, another element that his kind was intuned with, he could only watch and shriek at every movement.

Another scent came to Aella, but she couldn't Identify it.

"What's that?" She turned to Medea.

"That is our food, cooking on the fires."

"But, what is it?" But Medea only smiled and shook her head, Aella frowned. She wished that the smell could be identified, otherwise it would bug her until she found it.

Blood seemed to knotice the smell too, he comented on his opinion of it by rubbing his beak and shreaking a bit. Then, by rubbing his head in the dirt.

"Stop that!" Aella hissed at him, and Blood stopped his rolling and shrieking, but continued to whine and rub his beak.

A servant came out to serve their food on a wooden dish. Medea looked at it, and seemed pleased with what was in it.

"Now will you tell me what it is?"

OOC: Sorry it took so long to get a reply. I was sick for a couple of days.

Aryka
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.